Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
If you want to, you can even set your computer to artificially delay packets to become a lagger even if you're from europe.
S0Ohb9W.png

F

Facelurite

Just realized i quoted the wrong person... Anyway , looking forward to abusing lag tommorow.

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
You evil, evil person.

In my opinion all laggers should be permanently banned from the cubecraft network and from the forums and mojang should delete their accounts with no refund
Woah, okay, hold on there. That was a bit straight forward. I don't think they should be banned or have their accounts taken away, since it isn't technically their fault, but their Internet's, but still, they still are very annoying.

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
Woah, okay, hold on there. That was a bit straight forward. I don't think they should be banned or have their accounts taken away, since it isn't technically their fault, but their Internet's, but still, they still are very annoying.
Was a joke haha... then again I wouldn't mind if that happened kek

Reactions: CyberAutumn

vinlir

Jun 14, 2015
Belgium
www.youtube.com
I find fighting laggers very boring, hitting cmboes is difficult, landing two crits in a row even more so. This makes the gameplay much slower. Evading a crit from a lagger seems impossible. I try to hit them while they're in the air, but they lag right through my hit and land the crit anyways.What I usually do to counter them is just get up in there faces, get behind them and fast hit them. This doesn't work all the time though, fighting laggers is so random. I don't hate them more then hackers but get super annoyed when they just hit me with unavoidable crits. Not all laggers are bad, depends on how big their kb delay is. What I've always been wondering is if laggers are at a bigger advantage then pingers ? To me it seems so but laggers themself disagree.

feferino

Feb 12, 2017
Around the computer
You evil, evil person.

In my opinion all laggers should be permanently banned from the cubecraft network and from the forums and mojang should delete their accounts with no refund

I totally agree, but i don't know how this problem can be fixed

I mean we can't learn every1 on the server how to battle laggy players.

And its not their fault. They just wanna play on CCG like every1 else, so we shoudn't kick every1 with high ping

They can't be banned beacuse of lag, beacuse lag is not hack or rulebreaking.

And yes they are really, REALLY, ReAlLy annoying.

So yup, no ideas how to fix it.
As i said, they shouldn't be banned beacuse big ping is not their fault.

And: No refund? That way Minecraft community would litterally steal money from players with high ping.

Plus:
...and mojang should delete their accounts ...
Notch sold Mojang to Microsoft if you don't know

vinlir

Jun 14, 2015
Belgium
www.youtube.com
As i said, they shouldn't be banned beacuse big ping is not their fault.

And: No refund? That way Minecraft community would litterally steal money from players with high ping.

Plus:

Notch sold Mojang to Microsoft if you don't know
He was joking he didn't meant anything what he said ;)

Wemb

Novice Member
Mar 11, 2017
To kill a lagger, Like LuisZapataR and whatnot, i normally do sprint hits, but i do them as fast as i can go. It keeps them going back as much as you can push them and they normally cant stop it. or just do crits because they take no kb and that makes it easier for me

Reactions: MagnificentSpam

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Honestly I don't run into that many people who lag and are actually PvPing most cases I find they are just lagging unable to PvP
i don't see that as abuse on their side, they froze and were unable to hit you if I had to chose I side for whom was abusing something more I'd chose you as you killed them while lagging but not to say you were really abusing anything either

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
so... What you are saying is that people who have high ping are annoying? Simple solution play on servers that are local to you or have a proxy near your location, Keep in mind that a lot of cubecrafters live in the US however the server is hosted in the UK, from border to border the US to UK is 4,242 Miles apart, turns out Venezuela is 4000 miles away from me at the moment, I pinged 2 Venezuelan servers and found I have on average 100 ping, it fluctuated alot and never went above 140, what this means is all americans have above 50 ping, even more if you look on the west coast, This may not sound like much but that means all US players hits register 2 ticks / 0.1 seconds after they click also being hit in delay too, This is utterly pathetic, oh wait this server is mostly 1.9 so this doesn't matter, Let me put this in caps HALF THE BLOODY SERVER HAS 0.1-0.15 SECONDS IN DELAY KNOCKBACK, if you didn't know That is a lot, so here is some advice A. If you live in the U.S play on a server you get better ping to B. If you live in Europe and get a sub 50 ping, keep playing on CubeCraft C. If you are a staff member, do what you can to try and create more proxies to make everyone have a better ping and not be lagged to death. I understand there are other more important matters to attend to but boosting 50% of your servers ping by 50+ is a massive improvement

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Simple solution play on servers that are local to you or have a proxy near your location
That doesn't change the lag of other players, only your own.
the server is hosted in the UK
It's in France.
create more proxies to make everyone have a better ping
Just creating more proxies won't necessarily reduce the lag. They would have to create new game servers on other continents and divide the playerbase on those. Say they add a proxy in Canada. Now the packets of american players have to travel to Canada and then still all the way to Europe.

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
That doesn't change the lag of other players, only your own.
Well when people complain about laggers They have to understand half the server have over 100 ping
It's in France.
http://minecraftservers.org/server/25531
Just creating more proxies won't necessarily reduce the lag. They would have to create new game servers on other continents and divide the playerbase on those. Say they add a proxy in Canada. Now the packets of american players have to travel to Canada and then still all the way to Europe.
It appears you don't know what a proxy is, it is a duplicate of a server hosted in different locations so each player can select which region of people they want to play with, the most popular server I know of that has proxies is BadLion, They have a US server, a Euro server and an Australian etc. If you connect to one of those you play with other people connected to that proxy. This would indeed double how much money CubeCraft would have to pay for rent and whatnot but would make people in the US be overall less laggy and be able to play with people in the same country rather than over the seas in Britain.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
Top Bottom