Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
I was in duels earlier and this many many people are just laggers who have delayed knockback which helps them in pvp because its almost impossible for the opponent to combo them. Examples of these players are williambs, KIGAMI and the entire _GM clan, which is why I think its ping based rather than the anticheat making their knockback so delayed.
Tbh this is more annoying than hackers, because at least you can get hackers banned, these kids you have no chance against and they simply won't go away (trying not to cuss here lmao). What are your thoughts, more annoying than hackers? And does anyone know a way to kill them? Because for me decent pvpers with knockback that delayed are basically impossible to kill.

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I sometimes don't like those people who have only slightly high ping because it feels like they can reach further than you... People that have really delayed knockback are fine with me because usually I can get at least mini 2 hit comboes at a time with them as they are taking or about to take knockback. People with just awful ping where they don't even move are just boring to play with and they're the only ones that I get annoyed by. I kind of enjoy fighting slightly delayed knockback people every now and then for practice though.

Reactions: SpankMeSanta

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
I sometimes don't like those people who have only slightly high ping because it feels like they can reach further than you... People that have really delayed knockback are fine with me because usually I can get at least mini 2 hit comboes at a time with them as they are taking or about to take knockback. People with just awful ping where they don't even move are just boring to play with and they're the only ones that I get annoyed by. I kind of enjoy fighting slightly delayed knockback people every now and then for practice though.
If you ever fight one can you record it and show me, because even if I try 2 hit combos, they'll always get a reach crit and either another crit or a regular one because of their delayed kb so they always deal more damage than me no matter what

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
I was in duels earlier and this many many people are just laggers who have delayed knockback which helps them in pvp because its almost impossible for the opponent to combo them. Examples of these players are williambs, KIGAMI and the entire _GM clan, which is why I think its ping based rather than the anticheat making their knockback so delayed.
Tbh this is more annoying than hackers, because at least you can get hackers banned, these kids you have no chance against and they simply won't go away (trying not to cuss here lmao). What are your thoughts, more annoying than hackers? And does anyone know a way to kill them? Because for me decent pvpers with knockback that delayed are basically impossible to kill.
Yea, it is annoying when you report them for like killaura but it is really just ping. I see what you mean. I think they are more annoying than hackers. I would much rather hackers to be gone. And people with lag have a huge advantage because if you try to hit them off the edge, then they dont take knockback until like 2 seconds later but by then its too late. It is super annoying

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
Yea, it is annoying when you report them for like killaura but it is really just ping. I see what you mean. I think they are more annoying than hackers. I would much rather hackers to be gone. And people with lag have a huge advantage because if you try to hit them off the edge, then they dont take knockback until like 2 seconds later but by then its too late. It is super annoying
LOL yes, in eggwars forget trying to W tap them off the edge with a sword, some of them don't even take knockback from a punch bow its so annoying

wolffhartog

Novice Member
May 29, 2017
https://reports.cubecraft.net/report

jup

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
In longer fights I don't mind laggers too much, I don't think they have a big advantage, it's mainly about learning to deal with the delay. Obviously they will have more opportunities to learn in when they are lagging in every fight. It is quite annoying in shorter fights like the iron warrior or maybe even your prot 2 kit because it adds a lot more randomness. With some players that lag a lot my win ratio with the iron warrior is close to 50:50 since the outcome is so random.

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
In longer fights I don't mind laggers too much, I don't think they have a big advantage, it's mainly about learning to deal with the delay. Obviously they will have more opportunities to learn in when they are lagging in every fight. It is quite annoying in shorter fights like the iron warrior or maybe even your prot 2 kit because it adds a lot more randomness. With some players that lag a lot my win ratio with the iron warrior is close to 50:50 since the outcome is so random.
Pls upload vid

feferino

Feb 12, 2017
Around the computer
I totally agree, but i don't know how this problem can be fixed

I mean we can't learn every1 on the server how to battle laggy players.

And its not their fault. They just wanna play on CCG like every1 else, so we shoudn't kick every1 with high ping

They can't be banned beacuse of lag, beacuse lag is not hack or rulebreaking.

And yes they are really, REALLY, ReAlLy annoying.

So yup, no ideas how to fix it.

L

Lepzi

For me they are a lot more annoying then hackers. I cannot win against this KIGAMI guy because all he has is lag his hits are just dumb I can't do anything to stop it so if they do lag I just go for crits only just easier for me.

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Don't hit them with sprint hits. Keep them in a close-range combo (circle strafe them or something similar).
I found sprint hits often work, although it sucks when they just walk through you and you have to turn around to hit them. But generally I think it's a good idea to force the center of the fight to move towards them and away from you. That way you see yourself closer to them than they see you. If the center of the fight moves in your direction the opposite happens and they get the ugly lagger reach.

Hoebelpro

Novice Member
Jun 26, 2017
www.cubecraft.net
I found sprint hits often work, although it sucks when they just walk through you and you have to turn around to hit them. But generally I think it's a good idea to force the center of the fight to move towards them and away from you. That way you see yourself closer to them than they see you. If the center of the fight moves in your direction the opposite happens and they get the ugly lagger reach.
wow it worked for me thx

F

Facelurite

Once I reached 800 ping (or somehwere areound 600) and I murdered everyone in FFA , even teams . They could not hit me. It was like they were behind time or something , best experience I have had.

Saruhh

Dedicated Member
Aug 1, 2016
ur mom's house
Once I reached 800 ping (or somehwere areound 600) and I murdered everyone in FFA , even teams . They could not hit me. It was like they were behind time or something , best experience I have had.
LOL i'm pretty sure the highest my ping has ever been was like 60 ;-;

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
I so agree. They are annoying, way more annoying than hackers. It's ridiculous when you waste your time reporting them, even if you don't know it was just lag, for kill aura or other hacks. It ruins the game when you see them glitching around you, and then you're knocked 20 blocks into the void, per say if playing SkyWars or EggWars. Literally, it takes the fun out of the game you're playing!

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
You evil, evil person.
I so agree. They are annoying, way more annoying than hackers. It's ridiculous when you waste your time reporting them, even if you don't know it was just lag, for kill aura or other hacks. It ruins the game when you see them glitching around you, and then you're knocked 20 blocks into the void, per say if playing SkyWars or EggWars. Literally, it takes the fun out of the game you're playing!
In my opinion all laggers should be permanently banned from the cubecraft network and from the forums and mojang should delete their accounts with no refund

Reactions: vinlir
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
Top Bottom