• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Hello Cubecrafters

I will do a small suggestion for the /l commmand. /l (or /leave) command will you spend 1 second in each game. We have already /pc (or /party chat) that also is a lot shorter. I don't know if it is suggested before or not. It is a small detail, but Why not?

King Regards!

PyjamaBanana

Novice Member
Jan 17, 2017
/hub and /leave already exist. I don't see why these commands need to be shortened as it isn't effecting anyone's experience or gameplay as it is. And it may lead to confusion in the future due to the possibility of more commands being added.

Reactions: TheFastBowler

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
I don't really understand what you're suggesting here, are you suggesting shortened commands? If so, what does the 1 second have to do with it.

Also, I do not think that shortening the commands is needed. I mean, how hard is it to type those extra 4 letters? I think adding the shortened commands would actually make it easier for people to leave mid-fight or while falling in the air, which isn't really brave is it?

If you were suggesting something else, you can always ask for translation of your language (I think Dutch, assuming from your name) on the forums or discord. I'm sure there'll be plenty of people willing to help you :)

Reactions: Maaarijn

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
I don't really understand what you're suggesting here, are you suggesting shortened commands? If so, what does the 1 second have to do with it.

Also, I do not think that shortening the commands is needed. I mean, how hard is it to type those extra 4 letters? I think adding the shortened commands would actually make it easier for people to leave mid-fight or while falling in the air, which isn't really brave is it?

If you were suggesting something else, you can always ask for translation of your language (I think Dutch, assuming from your name) on the forums or discord. I'm sure there'll be plenty of people willing to help you :)
Yes that is what I am suggesting. We have yet also /pc. What does it mean for that extra letters?

TheFastBowler

Forum Expert
Jul 26, 2016
India
hatrex.net
It's not necessary. CubeCraft needs to focus on more important things and prioritize rather than working on this. In my previous threads I have mentioned what they need to work on, this is not required.

Reactions: RPoule

XiiKa

Forum Expert
Dec 23, 2016
Somewhere only we know
I agree that /l is faster, but it's something unecessary.
I usually type /hub, thats just 2 letters more..
And what does 1 and 2 second matterr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SpringWarz wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday!
Eli
Behold my birthday meal

aa0fb30e-20ed-416e-b452-e4d70ce86ec2.jpeg
Thjis wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Bday!
Basketman wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Thanks for the follow! ❤️
Thjis wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Bday!
Top Bottom