Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters

Meiske

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2017
The Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
Hey all,

Today I thought of suggesting to fix something that has honestly bothered me while playing with friends on this specific map. On the EggWars Teams map 'Kingdom' there's a little issue. Placing blocks is a part of PvP in my opinion and the placement of the slabs on this map near the egg where players usually fight interfere with building. I think that this should be fixed because it can be very annoying when wanting to build in this area.

2020-07-30_02.06.46.png

The thing is, there would have to be a lot changed with the build because of the slabs in order for this to work but I feel like it would be worth it to make playing on this map more fun.

Let me know what you think,

Meiske

Last edited:

off_matbog23

Jun 17, 2020
België
So euhm I understand what you are talking about and I kinda agree with you for the block placement part. I think kingdom could use a revamp. Thanks for bringing this up!

Reactions: Meiske

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
They would have to change a lot for such a small issue that personally never bothered me. It's just part of the map and I just adjust instead of wanting it changed.

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
Slabs r annoying in general. I dont think they need to fix it on this map, but having less slabs on future maps would be nice.
Especially for new players, who dont understand block placing mechanics as well as more experienced players like myself.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Dualninja's profile.
Hey Dual! 👋
How are you doing? :)
Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
Top Bottom