Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Winkeh

Novice Member
Jun 19, 2017
Hi, I have one simple problem. I got to kill streak 96 in FFA on map flatlands earlier today, and the server restarted and did not save my killstreak, I was wondering if this is recoverable. I did manage to get a screen just before the last second (in attachment)

Thank you either way
Winkeh (IGN indiscretions)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-01-08 at 10.40.04 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-01-08 at 10.40.04 PM.png
    883.7 KB · Views: 76

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Hi, I have one simple problem. I got to kill streak 96 in FFA on map flatlands earlier today, and the server restarted and did not save my killstreak, I was wondering if this is recoverable. I did manage to get a screen just before the last second (in attachment)

Thank you either way
Winkeh (IGN indiscretions)
The PvP server restarts every hour. It always says "The server restarts in 1 minute"
The killstreaks and other statistics are not recoverable
@XiiKa @AnimalTamer1 lock? c:

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
To be honest, it's like that for me all the time, I have the achievement to get 100 kills in one life but if you look at my stats, my highest killstreak is 70.
My killstreak or kills never count when the map reastart if I don't die or leave the map.

Reactions: Winkeh and Priley

Orangeric88

Forum Expert
Apr 22, 2016
Planet Orange
www.cubecraft.net
This seems to be a glitch on our end. Please submit your bug report here: https://reports.cubecraft.net/bug_report If you are able to recreate it, right before FFA resets, please video record your stats. Then, when the reset has happened, please show that the current kill streak is now 0. If possible, please don't edit out any parts of the video. I would prefer it to be all in one smooth take as it shows that you haven't died to anyone yet causing you to loose the streak.

~ Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
I have no motivation to write (as well as a bunch of things that I need to get done). However, I have this random plot idea of a new LitD. Two characters who are rivals in many cooking competitions throughout their lives but one of them is in love with the other.

1716070529301.png
Top Bottom