Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
Hi CubeCraft, i have good suggestion, Kick People with 20+ cps or 25+ , i been seen people in FFA or any game using autoclicker can u make This Thing In CubeCraft thats well make server better 🥰❤️

- ZNJBELL
Idk man, sounds like a skill issue.

Tbh, I do actually have the same issue but who cares about fairness y'know. It's either a "I win and ur bad" or "I'm lucky and you lose." on every game.

znjbell

Sep 25, 2021

Tbh, I do actually have the same issue but who cares about fairness y'know. It's either a "I win and ur bad" or "I'm lucky and you lose." on every gam

Tbh, I do actually have the same issue but who cares about fairness y'know. It's either a "I win and ur bad" or "I'm lucky and you lose." on every game.

Same im 13-17 cps butterfly click

Double clicking isn't allowed
Double clicking? Nah mate, I’m pretty sure it’s that x1000.

Double clicking? Nah mate, I’m pretty sure it’s that x1000.
Yeah I’m kidding, but double clicking is 1 CPS = 2
There’s a setting for that but I don’t have it on
But they made the anti cheat better so I know to be careful

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
Hi CubeCraft, i have good suggestion, Kick People with 20+ cps or 25+ , i been seen people in FFA or any game using autoclicker can u make This Thing In CubeCraft thats well make server better 🥰❤️

- ZNJBELL
Agreed 20+ CPS is such an unreasonable CPS

As a Jitterclicker on a Rival 650, I personally peak at 18CPS And it is only held for around 1-5 frames out of my 144hz Monitor.

Typically when I see 20+ cps and quite frankly EVERY time I have seen someone achieve 20+ cps is due to either double clicking, assisted autoclickers, macros or even mechanical double clicks.

Under rule 1.3 using ANY mouse that double clicks is bannable, as well as drag clicking, use of macros and autoclickers.

As a person that on average achieves 16 CPS(With additional mouse modifications to keep a stable aim). I do not see myself surpassing 20+ cps at anypoint using my current clicking method with an aim that is substantial enough to have a good enough accuracy to lock onto players.

Agreed :agree:

If you start doing this, the number of people getting false banned will probably increase. If you see/hear someone using an autoclicker though, you can always report them using /sr in-game or via the bedrock reports subforum (with evidence).
Read my response above ^

Same im 13-17 cps butterfly click
You are Double Clicking. Anything above 15+(Which is still a bit unreasonable) cps is going to be a double click(with Butterfly)
Please visit -> https://www.arealme.com/click-speed-test/en/

I see it as a reliable clicking test site that even shows your CPS in a GRAPH! Running on a 1-3 second test has a clear graph that evenly spreads the points to show double clicks.

Also a 13-17 average is a HUGE range. Again providing more evidence towards double clicking. it should bemore of a 1-2(maybe 3) of a gap.

For example I typically jitter 15-17 I do PEAK at 18cps but It's not my average. it's a peak that I can not hold. and it's 1% of my clicking. I do not see that 18 often I see it maybe once a week if I am playing regularly.

Yea but the people saying "I win and your bad" are typically the cheaters. Rather they know they are cheating or not

Reactions: Fesa and Frontlane

znjbell

Sep 25, 2021
Read my response above ^

You are Double Clicking. Anything above 15+(Which is still a bit unreasonable) cps is going to be a double click(with Butterfly)
Please visit -> https://www.arealme.com/click-speed-test/en/

I see it as a reliable clicking test site that even shows your CPS in a GRAPH! Running on a 1-3 second test has a clear graph that evenly spreads the points to show double clicks.

Also a 13-17 average is a HUGE range. Again providing more evidence towards double clicking. it should bemore of a 1-2(maybe 3) of a gap.

For example I typically jitter 15-17 I do PEAK at 18cps but It's not my average. it's a peak that I can not hold. and it's 1% of my clicking. I do not see that 18 often I see it maybe once a week if I am playing regularly.

Yea but the people saying "I win and your bad" are typically the cheaters. Rather they know they are cheating or not
First my debounce time 10 and im not using double click in model o

im butterfly good in the mouse before i get 10-14 now 13-16 or sometimes i get 17

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
First my debounce time 10 and im not using double click in model o

im butterfly good in the mouse before i get 10-14 now 13-16 or sometimes i get 17
I doubt it’s legit. The model O build quality is quite bad(for a higherend mouse) and over time the spring gets worse causing more doubles.

Reactions: Silco

vshxdo3

Aug 8, 2021
That would be unfair to the people who butterfly click but still Reasonable

Oct 2, 2021

- ZNJBELL
Well, people with high CPS may not have an autoclicker.

My suggestion is that Cubecraft kicks people that have a steady 25+ cps

-SuperGalaxy9939

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
Well, people with high CPS may not have an autoclicker.

My suggestion is that Cubecraft kicks people that have a steady 25+ cps

-SuperGalaxy9939
20+ cps would only be really achievable with Jitter. And even then that is still very hard to do. Especially with keeping a steady aim.

And on average people who normal click get around 7 CPS and it could go up to around 10.
But due to friction and other factors (needing to raise your fingers higher) butterfly clicking doesn’t double your normal clicking cps but multiplies it by 1.5(average). So if you get 10cps normal you would get 15 butterfly. 9 would be 13/14 and you get the point.

20+ CPS even now is such an unreasonable amount of clicks.
In maintaining good aim as well as keeping the game playable for yourself.

bwead

Novice Member
Aug 21, 2021
no no no
people already get false banned because of the rule against drag clicking (anyone who can god bridge even if they dont do the drag click method will be banned) and anyone that clicks 20+ gets false banned or reported, we dont need another rule against it

• Agree
Reactions: Silco

Lukasek01

Sep 28, 2021
Helicopter hangar

- ZNJBELL
If you think 20+ 25+ cps is autoclicker lol its not, u can butterfly (or drag but its bannable yk) :D

Reactions: maduev

ToastedByTom

Mar 4, 2020
England
www.youtube.com

- ZNJBELL
I disagree with this, there will be many issues with this and complaints.

1) Players could have a lag spike and therefore their input will be delayed and all go to the server at once, making all ther inputs they did when they were lagged, will all go through at the same time and making it look like they have way more CPS than they actually do.
2) Some people get 20+ legit (No autoclicker) and they will get kicked for no reason.

A reasonable suggestion but I disagree.

• Agree
Reactions: maduev and ssf2_god

Landon AWESOME9

Novice Member
May 9, 2020
If you start doing this, the number of people getting false banned will probably increase. If you see/hear someone using an autoclicker though, you can always report them using /sr in-game or via the bedrock reports subforum (with evidence).
the problem is that until they add hit sounds back there is no hearing autoclickers. before they can do anything about autoclickers they first have to make it not allowed, and with no hit sounds it basically shadows their cheats for them.

I disagree with this, there will be many issues with this and complaints.

1) Players could have a lag spike and therefore their input will be delayed and all go to the server at once, making all ther inputs they did when they were lagged, will all go through at the same time and making it look like they have way more CPS than they actually do.
2) Some people get 20+ legit (No autoclicker) and they will get kicked for no reason.

A reasonable suggestion but I disagree.
I looked it up and only 21 cps is the fastest I could find done legit using jitter, butterfly is slower than jitter when used legit, and drag isnt allowed. Its unlikely someone would get banned for using a legit clicking method if the bar was set at 25 or even 20. I believe the way they already dealt with the lag issue is by looking at cps over time, if their cps is consistently over the set bar, rather than looking at only one second.

• Agree
Reactions: Frontlane

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
it is, its just very hard, I can jitter up to 20 on an old office mouse WITHOUT double clicks. Its just not easy
Is it playable? Exactly the points I made. And only on an office mouse? So it prob would be doubles involved.
I looked it up and only 21 cps is the fastest I could find done legit using jitter, butterfly is slower than jitter when used legit, and drag isnt allowed. Its unlikely someone would get banned for using a legit clicking method if the bar was set at 25 or even 20. I believe the way they already dealt with the lag issue is by looking at cps over time, if their cps is consistently over the set bar, rather than looking at only one second.
consistent or even patterns. If I keep clicking the same 5 clicks in a row I should be banned for a macro/auto

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
I managed to put together a python script with the help of an AI friend of mine, I'm gonna make an updated version of the Global Reaction Score thread, this time, having counted all 352,348 forums users!!
Xi1m wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
pinterest is a gold mine ong
IMG_9017.jpeg
Skylanders! I remember that I bought this pack (not my picture.) For Skylanders Super Chargers I recall that I played the game with my parents and little sister it was a blast and I enjoyed every second of it. We bought more of them and collected even more of them. Replayed the game many times and the levels. Good memories xD
Screenbits 2024-04-29_205054.png
qKhalidd wrote on Mivke's profile.
happy birthday!
Eli
Did anyone else play Skylanders? I recently got it to work on my PC with a PS3 emulator and it's more fun than I remembered!!
Top Bottom