Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

bwead

Novice Member
Aug 21, 2021
Is it playable? Exactly the points I made. And only on an office mouse? So it prob would be doubles involved.
It doesn't matter if its "playable" or not my point is that high CPS is doable without having to drag click or have a mouse that double click (the one I used does not). Different mice register click differently, and people click differently, because of this people can get banned for "autoclicking" and/or "drag clicking" when they aren't.

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
U can get 20 cps by butterfly so ez lol
It doesn't matter if its "playable" or not my point is that high CPS is doable without having to drag click or have a mouse that double click (the one I used does not). Different mice register click differently, and people click differently, because of this people can get banned for "autoclicking" and/or "drag clicking" when they aren't.
So. In other words. If you can get 20cps that is not playable on. Why would you click that 20cps? No hit sounds can’t say “hey friend listen to this”.
It’s not a playable cps due to mouse shake so there is no way of block clutching.

20+ cps is not reasonable or achievable at a playable amount without the use of double clicks, macros, or autoclickers

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
U can get 20 cps its hard for much of us but not impossible
It is impossible.
If you notmal click 8 cps there is no way IN HELL you are getting close to 20. It’s just physics. You don’t click faster using 2 fingers you avtually click slower(listen before an assumptions)
If you pay attention to your main finger, you are no longer clicking 8 cps you are more clicking around 6cps on the finger than usually gets 8cps.
Your second finger is also striking the mouse at 6cps.

equating to a total of 12cps on butterfly.

Due to friction and timing issues 20cps is not possible with butterfly. Due to again, timing and friction between the fingers.

As wel as timing and friction. Your fingers raise higher than a normal click (so you can click the button with the other finger) again adding another factor to friction and timing to lower your cps per finger.

20cps is not legit in any way for BT clicking.

Landon AWESOME9

Novice Member
May 9, 2020
It is impossible.
If you notmal click 8 cps there is no way IN HELL you are getting close to 20. It’s just physics. You don’t click faster using 2 fingers you avtually click slower(listen before an assumptions)
If you pay attention to your main finger, you are no longer clicking 8 cps you are more clicking around 6cps on the finger than usually gets 8cps.
Your second finger is also striking the mouse at 6cps.

equating to a total of 12cps on butterfly.

Due to friction and timing issues 20cps is not possible with butterfly. Due to again, timing and friction between the fingers.

As wel as timing and friction. Your fingers raise higher than a normal click (so you can click the button with the other finger) again adding another factor to friction and timing to lower your cps per finger.

20cps is not legit in any way for BT clicking.
some ppl just don't know that setting your model o debounce time to the lowest doesnt mean you're "good at clicking".

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
1) Players could have a lag spike and therefore their input will be delayed and all go to the server at once, making all ther inputs they did when they were lagged, will all go through at the same time and making it look like they have way more CPS than they actually do.
Much different than consistent cps and how sentinel bans

2) Some people get 20+ legit (No autoclicker) and they will get kicked for no reason.
Yea, without AUTOCLICKERS but they are cheating by double clicking

Landon AWESOME9

Novice Member
May 9, 2020
Really this is a sentinel suggestion for bans since this is already against the rules rather than adding kicks for it.

bwead

Novice Member
Aug 21, 2021
So. In other words. If you can get 20cps that is not playable on. Why would you click that 20cps? No hit sounds can’t say “hey friend listen to this”.
It’s not a playable cps due to mouse shake so there is no way of block clutching.

20+ cps is not reasonable or achievable at a playable amount without the use of double clicks, macros, or autoclickers
20 cps is playable, I know someone who butterflies (without double click) 20. It just takes skill

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
some ppl just don't know that setting your model o debounce time to the lowest doesnt mean you're "good at clicking".
It's not even that. Debounce time does little to nothing on double clicking either

At 1 Debounce you can click up to 1000 times on your mouse, anything over that just won't register.

At 10 Debounce you can click up to 100cps without anything not registering
The only people a debounce time helps is drag clickers, it does little to nothing for double clickers, the debounce time is obviously around enough for 20CPS.

And thats not to say some mice bounce faster than others which is completely possible, some mice might double click mechanically within the 10ms window, some might do it after 27ms. It completly depends on tyhe mouse and how you click though. But to keep it simple,

To not double click you would need around a 66ms Debounce time(Or 15cps) To cap at 20CPS you would need a 50ms debounce.

Again simple explanation but just also

true^
Really this is a sentinel suggestion for bans since this is already against the rules rather than adding kicks for it.
Yes, and sentinel doesn't ban right when a player reaches 20+ cps it actually waits a bit longer, around ~5 seconds. To collect data and to ensure the player is not lagging or experiencing some nonsense like that
20 cps is playable, I know someone who butterflies (without double click) 20. It just takes skill
20cps butterfly is not achievable without doubles

THAT MEANS normal clicking with ONE finger they would get around 13-14 cps. Which is most likely untrue and is part of a 0.0001% of possible people that can POSSIBLY achieve that with a mathematical graph.

bwead

Novice Member
Aug 21, 2021
It's not even that. Debounce time does little to nothing on double clicking either

At 1 Debounce you can click up to 1000 times on your mouse, anything over that just won't register.

The only people a debounce time helps is drag clickers, it does little to nothing for double clickers, the debounce time is obviously around enough for 20CPS.

And thats not to say some mice bounce faster than others which is completely possible, some mice might double click mechanically within the 10ms window, some might do it after 27ms. It completly depends on tyhe mouse and how you click though. But to keep it simple,

To not double click you would need around a 66ms Debounce time(Or 15cps) To cap at 20CPS you would need a 50ms debounce.

true^

Yes, and sentinel doesn't ban right when a player reaches 20+ cps it actually waits a bit longer, around ~5 seconds. To collect data and to ensure the player is not lagging or experiencing some nonsense like that

THAT MEANS normal clicking with ONE finger they would get around 13-14 cps. Which is most likely untrue and is part of a 0.0001% of possible people that can POSSIBLY achieve that with a mathematical graph.
and that is why I can jitter click 20 cps on an old office mouse that doesn't double click 🙃
it is possible, just takes a lot of effort in order to accomplish aka not "playable" but that may be untrue until someone figures out how to grip in order to keep the mouse stationary

ssf2_god

Aug 21, 2021
super smash flash 2
Hi CubeCraft, i have good suggestion, Kick People with 20+ cps or 25+ , i been seen people in FFA or any game using autoclicker can u make This Thing In CubeCraft thats well make server better 🥰❤️

- ZNJBELL
I disagree. The reason is that the mouse I have gets me to 15-16 CPS jitter and 23-26 CPS when I butterfly and I use butterfly consistently. Plus, lag spikes can cause the server to register up to 10x their current CPS, which can cause HUNDREDS of false bans, maybe even THOUSANDS.
And keep in mind my mouse does NOT double click.

Landon AWESOME9

Novice Member
May 9, 2020

true^

Well, debounce would cancel out some double bounces. On a mouse like the a60 or a70 where the debounce is .5 ms, literally clicking the button may cause the switch to bounce twice rather than the button itself bouncing twice.

Landon AWESOME9

Novice Member
May 9, 2020
I disagree. The reason is that the mouse I have gets me to 15-16 CPS jitter and 23-26 CPS when I butterfly and I use butterfly consistently. Plus, lag spikes can cause the server to register up to 10x their current CPS, which can cause HUNDREDS of false bans, maybe even THOUSANDS.
What mouse

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
and that is why I can jitter click 20 cps on an old office mouse that doesn't double click 🙃
it is possible, just takes a lot of effort in order to accomplish aka not "playable" but that may be untrue until someone figures out how to grip in order to keep the mouse stationary
You can't. that's the thing

Jitter itself is faster than butterfly. You are double clicking for 23-26 CPS butterfly, which is bannable under rule 1.3 so you would not be unfairly banned

maybe even THOUSANDS.
A few hundred cheaters yea. I can name a lot of them. Some may even be a youtuber you watch!

Use the 1 second test, show me a picture of the graph and I can prove you wrong 🙃

But if you didn’t know, if you hit your mouse too hard, you start getting more CPS. Don’t abuse it too much, though
That's called double clicking.......

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Loskol's profile.
1715877713484.png
UncleSpect wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on piggypiggyyoinkyoink's profile.
happy birthday!
Changed my name to _EliteSexy, so thats me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on piggypiggyyoinkyoink's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🐷
Top Bottom