Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ssf2_god

Aug 21, 2021
super smash flash 2
Jitter itself is faster than butterfly. You are double clicking for 23-26 CPS butterfly, which is bannable under rule 1.3 so you would not be unfairly banned
No
and double clicking is not the same as using 2 fingers for 1 button.
A few hundred cheaters yea. I can name a lot of them. Some may even be a youtuber you watch!
yeah.
Use the 1 second test, show me a picture of the graph and I can prove you wrong 🙃
1639274995886.png

guess you were right, i was wrong. i actually average 17-26 CPS! which is big range. and this was butterfly clicking.
That's called double clicking.......
You have to set X-Mouse button control to the double click setting which is a macro.

Anyways, The anticheat should only ban if the player is 25+ CPS for over 4-5 seconds at once OR 20+ if the CPS does not fluctuate by more than 1 within 5 seconds.

Last edited:

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
I tried it and I got more like 15-17, but I still believe my point still stands, that you can still reach those high cps without drag clicking or double clicking.
For jitter? I do believe 20cps is possible. Not for the average minecraft pvp enjoyer but for someone that has VERY shaky hands themselves. But again that 20cps will not give you any aim from jitter. Not playable so why do it?

+ Sentinel only bans when you HIT a player not when you swing.(atleast in my experience)

You have to set X-Mouse button control to the double click setting which is a macro.
To software double, not to mechanically

1639274995886.png

guess you were right, i was wrong. i actually average 17-26 CPS! which is big range. and this was butterfly clicking.
delete.PNG

Green: Double Clicks
Black Line: Triple Click
Blue Line: Quad Click

6/10 of your key presses involved a double click.
And 9 out of 19(10 presses) clicks of your 19CPS involved(thats shown in graph) meaning around half your CPS comes from doubles!

You only get 10CPS butterfly like I do. But due to double, triple AS WELL as quad clicks you got 19CPS

ssf2_god

Aug 21, 2021
super smash flash 2
For jitter? I do believe 20cps is possible. Not for the average minecraft pvp enjoyer but for someone that has VERY shaky hands themselves. But again that 20cps will not give you any aim from jitter. Not playable so why do it?

+ Sentinel only bans when you HIT a player not when you swing.(atleast in my experience)

To software double, not to mechanically

View attachment 204668
Green: Double Clicks
Black Line: Triple Click
Blue Line: Quad Click

6/10 of your key presses involved a double click.
And 9 out of 19(10 presses) clicks of your 19CPS involved(thats shown in graph) meaning around half your CPS comes from doubles!

You only get 10CPS butterfly like I do. But due to double, triple AS WELL as quad clicks you got 19CPS
Jesus. But that consistency is terrible though so I guess I gotta become a trackpad player until Christmas :(

Members Online

Team online

• Camezonda
    Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈

Latest profile posts

Changed my name to _EliteSexy, so thats me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on piggypiggyyoinkyoink's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🐷
endertom100 wrote on piggypiggyyoinkyoink's profile.
Happy birthdayyyy!!! ^-^
xHappyMood wrote on Reesle's profile.
you alright mate? that’s almost 3 years ago 😟
1715860985680.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on piggypiggyyoinkyoink's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom