Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Keyboard & mouse or controller for pc gaming?

• Keyboard & mouse

Votes: 13 86.7%
  • Controller

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters
Sep 28, 2022
The Backrooms
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
When it comes to PC gaming, there are two main input devices to choose from: keyboard and mouse, or controller. Some gamers swear by the precision and customization of the keyboard and mouse, while others prefer the comfort and simplicity of a controller.

Which do you prefer, and why? Are there certain games or genres that you find are better suited to one input device over the other? Do you have any tips or tricks for maximizing your gameplay with your preferred input device?

WorriedSkate940

Helper
Team CubeCraft
🙌 Helper
Feb 2, 2023
Poland but I live in Sweden
I prefer controller for some reasons.
1. I've played controller for 3 years. It'll take to long to learn keyboard and mouse.
2. I'm good at controller. I think I'm doing pretty well for a controller player and I think it would take ages to learn all of my controller skills on keyboard and mouse.
3. Bridge fighting. My favourite game on cubecraft is blockwars bridges where you often need to bridge fight. It's obviously the easiest to do it on mobile, but it's not worth sacrificing the ability to speedbridge just to win 100% of bridge fight. But anyways bridge fighting is a lot easier on controller than on keyboard and mouse.

Reactions: AnderIoux7

wTBone

Aug 11, 2022
I used to play minecraft on controller for probably around 5 years, the past year i have switched to KBM and it is much easier to improve pvp wise. There is a large skill gap between controller and KBM for many reasons, but i respect those controller players who are insane at pvp, as it is 20x harder for pvp on controller than KBM
All in all, KBM is better in my opinion (i used to think controller was better tbh).

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!!!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Top Bottom