Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Add this system in some moment in the future?

• Total voters

God.

Apr 29, 2017
Hell
If they get on another account they will still be able to join the network.

So make only people with a minimum lv of...idk 15?,can be invited to rejoin,this will highly reduce the amount of hackers rejoining with other account because they will need to already have lv 15 accounts to rejoin with the risk of getting banned and need to buy and lv up a new account.

God.

Apr 29, 2017
Hell
What is happening???

Is this auto posting?
Ok im going to log out to see if that works

Siza

Nov 11, 2018
So make only people with a minimum lv of...idk 15?,can be invited to rejoin,this will highly reduce the amount of hackers rejoining with other account because they will need to already have lv 15 accounts to rejoin with the risk of getting banned and need to buy and lv up a new account.
Yes but still I don't really like the idea because some people might leave if they see a certain person joining so if they join later their stats might get ruined.

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Me when reading the thread

I read the comments on your thread, because I don’t understand a single thing of your English tbh and I didnt like the idea
You already suggested him to improve his English. I think it’s enough with the sarcastic comments and the criticism...
The grammar and spelling might be wrong sometimes. But, if anything what he says is pretty understandable. Maybe you should improve your reading comprehension skills? :p

Reactions: Chitter

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
You already suggested him to improve his English. I think it’s enough with the sarcastic comments and the criticism...
The grammar and spelling might be wrong sometimes. But, if anything what he says is pretty understandable. Maybe you should improve your reading comprehension skills? :p
It might be rude but I already found out about an ignore button and decided to use that, so no, I won't be trying to understand what he is saying any time soon again.

GameSharkN64

Aug 25, 2018
Netherlands
I might be the only one to agree since i read it correctly xd.

I really dislike it when people leave a game so it would be nice to fill up the space in the team again in maps like Jungle where a full team is ideal.

Reactions: Chitter

Chitter

Novice Member
Sep 29, 2017
Nfa? Is that stealing,can you explain it to me pls?
Alt gens are websites that offer alts at a click of a button. You have to pay a monthly or lifetime subscription to these alt gens, and they basically give you as many NFA alts as you want. An example of an alt gen is fastalts.com NFA accounts are those that are migrated, and you only know the email and password. With Those accounts, you can only play on servers. You cannot change email, password, ign, or skin. Those types of accounts are the super cheap ones you can find on websites such as superalts.

And no, if you purchase them its not stealing, but if you crack the accounts, by guessing the email and password, then it is stealing.

Fisktratt

Forum Expert
Sep 15, 2018
Sweden
here are ways to abod them
There are more ways than that. Some people may join started games to just ruin it. Also if it’s a team full of hackers who took out almost all eggs and players and then half of them gets banned. Then it’s not fair to call in more players, especially not if someone used the /report command. How would the rewards work? Would it be the same if you join when it’s only one player left than you get if you join at the beginning of the game? (if someone left directly after the game started)

Chitter

Novice Member
Sep 29, 2017
this clearly isnt going to get accepted, just look at the poll. No point in continueing to debate this topic, cause it clearly wasnt the best one to begin with

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
How would the rewards work? Would it be the same if you join when it’s only one player left than you get if you join at the beginning of the game? (if someone left directly after the game started)
Is in the post
pay with gold or diamonds in game
You cant get diamond when the game instant start, and if the team you join has diamond you skiped the preparation time

Nobody is saying things with sense and im bored to say: is in the post.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

AnolTongi wrote on SanCookie's profile.
SAN NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Thank you, really, thank you for everything you've done. Stay amazing.
Eli wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Eli wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!!! 🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday! I hope you will have an awesome day today!:D
Top Bottom