Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Add this system in some moment in the future?

• Total voters

Siza

Nov 11, 2018
how can this be usefull for a cheater?

and somebody intside the game must ask for help
You can team with hackers and if they get banned you can still team with them. This abuse will definitely occur with this system.

Chitter

Novice Member
Sep 29, 2017
She means log on with another account. Say someone on your team is fly hacking. Sentinel bans them, so your team has no hacker anymore. The hacker uses an alt account, and rejoins the game he was previously in. That makes sentinel bans less effective.

Reactions: God.

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
She means log on with another account. Say someone on your team is fly hacking. Sentinel bans them, so your team has no hacker anymore. The hacker uses an alt account, and rejoins the game he was previously in. That makes sentinel bans less effective.
emmm..
this dont look efective
one has to ask for help
it has to change his account (if is has account)
and it has to search the game back (if nobody enter before them)
dont look efective

Reactions: God.

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Why you voted no if you dot understand :p

is the better explain than i saw in my life, idk where is the problem
I read the comments on your thread, because I don’t understand a single thing of your English tbh and I didnt like the idea

Chitter

Novice Member
Sep 29, 2017
emmm..
this dont look efective
one has to ask for help
it has to change his account (if is has account)
and it has to search the game back (if nobody enter before them)
dont look efective
If you play with your friend, your friend can ask for help at the same time you log on. Plus, with clients like liquidbounce, you can switch accounts in less than 10 seconds after being banned. You could immediately rejoin and continue harassing everyone. Its a no from me.

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
If you play with your friend, your friend can ask for help at the same time you log on. Plus, with clients like liquidbounce, you can switch accounts in less than 10 seconds after being banned. You could immediately rejoin and continue harassing everyone. Its a no from me.
if you was banned why you want to join EXACTLY the same game? you can do exactly this now

Fisktratt

Forum Expert
Sep 15, 2018
Sweden
I don’t like this idea. If your team work hard and make another player leave (because they realize they won’t win) it’s not fair to bring in a new player. The games would probably last longer if this gets added. Also if you meet a hacker who gets caught by Sentinel it won’t be nice to just bring in a new player. This is just my opinion.

Reactions: Siza

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
I think it’s too many ways it’s gonna be abused.
How to control
The system can has some problems and here are some ways to control this problems.
-spamming the command: just put some requirements for ask for help like, made it only for ranked people or need to pay with gold or diamonds in game for ask for help, this will made that the number of player asking for help will be smaller and dont be anoying.
-tryhard players: just put requierements for help players like a min lvl or a risk like if you join a player game trying to help them you cant leave them again or you will lose points
-bug abuses: i only know one way to abuse of this new system and is leave your team, join the enemy team and broke his defendes and bridges and go back to your team, made imposible go back to your game after leave them will fix this problem.
if you see problems in this system you can reply.
here are ways to abod them

God.

Apr 29, 2017
Hell
If they get on another account they will still be able to join the network.

So make only people with a minimum lv of...idk 15?,can be invited to rejoin,this will highly reduce the amount of hackers rejoining with other account because they will need to already have lv 15 accounts to rejoin with the risk of getting banned and need to buy and lv up a new account.

Reactions: Jevmen and Chitter

Chitter

Novice Member
Sep 29, 2017
Hackers dont buy accs full price, they use alt gens or they buy NFA accounts for under 10 cents each

God.

Apr 29, 2017
Hell
Can a staff delete this msg pls ?

My nokia isn't the best way to post something

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

W streamer here: @SugaaKat
Matriox wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations

Goodluck in your helper training

Don't let frontlane or lyra be mean
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
Top Bottom