Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

GHSpaghetti

Dec 23, 2019
England
Many figures in the bedrock community are getting annoyed at constant ignorant java comments bringing them down whenever they try and address an issue like the issue with hackers, or bugs, etc, certain java players seem to have a mindset that just because java doesn't experience the problem that bedrock should think the same way. I am just so sick of genuine problems being degraded because of java players, because these problems arent properly addressed, and progress with the game isn't made.

For examples, you can look at past forum posts made by either Myself, @RelatedNoobs or @nrss who are constantly trying to address big problems and get brought down by the same people, java players please leave us alone, the comments aren't appreciated, if you have nothing nice to say, don't say it.

This is not targetting all of java, this is for the specific few (that i won't name) who think its ok to pick on us and rally against us unnecessarily, let us sort our own problems please.

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
I would like to firstly say that everyone problem bedrock players face is a problem worth looking into! Secondly I agree, somewhat, yes Java players shouldn’t just say, you’re on Bedrock deal with it. But sorting your problems alone won’t always work. You need to accept help, maybe sometimes a Java player can help. Whatever you want to say, but some Java players have way more experience than any Bedrock player will ever have. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not saying this to “bring you down”!
I play primarily on Java Minecraft and I will never change (for coding reasons) but I can also help player from the Bedrock version. (Command blocks and deeper working of the game and its mechanics)

And as Sergiio said, this doesn’t belong in Suggestion but in Everything Else. So, @Dutudy can you move it?

Kind regards Fesa

Reactions: Dutudy

RelatedNoobs

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Nov 17, 2019
I would like to firstly say that everyone problem bedrock players face is a problem worth looking into! Secondly I agree, somewhat, yes Java players shouldn’t just say, you’re on Bedrock deal with it. But sorting your problems alone won’t always work. You need to accept help, maybe sometimes a Java player can help. Whatever you want to say, but some Java players have way more experience than any Bedrock player will ever have. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not saying this to “bring you down”!
I play primarily on Java Minecraft and I will never change (for coding reasons) but I can also help player from the Bedrock version. (Command blocks and deeper working of the game and its mechanics)

And as Sergiio said, this doesn’t belong in Suggestion but in Everything Else. So, @Dutudy can you move it?

Kind regards Fesa
Yes I totally agree. Some people do have some good things to add to the conversation. What I am more annoyed is for example, someone writes a suggestion to help with the hacker situation and someone comes and says “deal with it lol report here nerd -> cubecraft.banbedrockpeople”.

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
Many figures in the bedrock community are getting annoyed at constant ignorant java comments bringing them down whenever they try and address an issue like the issue with hackers, or bugs, etc, certain java players seem to have a mindset that just because java doesn't experience the problem that bedrock should think the same way. I am just so sick of genuine problems being degraded because of java players, because these problems arent properly addressed, and progress with the game isn't made.

For examples, you can look at past forum posts made by either Myself, @RelatedNoobs or @nrss who are constantly trying to address big problems and get brought down by the same people, java players please leave us alone, the comments aren't appreciated, if you have nothing nice to say, don't say it.

This is not targetting all of java, this is for the specific few (that i won't name) who think its ok to pick on us and rally against us unnecessarily, let us sort our own problems please.
I agree, but also, some bedrock players act like they are the only ones who have these issues. Java has plenty of exploiters to go around, we just rarely complain because we have people reporting exploiters. Your reporting system might be more difficult than ours but we have a lot of the same issues aswell and the staff team is trying to fix these issues for everyone.

Reactions: Onik

Onik

Dedicated Member
Nov 25, 2016
California

In my honest opinion, the only ignorant people in this community are those under the impression that just because the issue happens in one version, it may not happen on the other, and that belief, in my opinion, is just too stupid. Both Java and Bedrock players have similar issues such as hacker, bugs and the anti-cheat being practically useless, but rather than creating a post about it and constantly complaining about it, isn't going to solve these issues. If the issue has been reported then all we can do is wait and hope that the issue gets resolved sooner or later, but if you're going out of our ways and restating the issue and choosing to ignore the people that have been telling to be patient and wait just makes you one of these ignorant people. Why? Because you're choosing to ignore these people trying to help you and instead you're out here just constantly restating a known issue, and I'm sure anyone would be annoyed if you kept telling someone something over and over again and rather than them listening, they're choosing to ignore you. As far as being told what to do, isn't really degrading, it's more or less, people just trying to help you out with your issues, so that those issues can get resolved or fixed.

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Many figures in the bedrock community are getting annoyed at constant ignorant java comments bringing them down whenever they try and address an issue like the issue with hackers, or bugs, etc, certain java players seem to have a mindset that just because java doesn't experience the problem that bedrock should think the same way. I am just so sick of genuine problems being degraded because of java players, because these problems arent properly addressed, and progress with the game isn't made..

You need to provide examples of ignorant Java comments because I cannot comment here as I do not know what you define as ignorant in your eyes.

Yes I totally agree. Some people do have some good things to add to the conversation. What I am more annoyed is for example, someone writes a suggestion to help with the hacker situation and someone comes and says “deal with it lol report here nerd -> cubecraft.banbedrockpeople”.
If this is what the original poster is talking about then yes we know, making this big negative thread is pointless since it's not representative of the Java community, these responses happen to our suggestions too. Many Java players can provide great insight into your issues since we've been here a very long time.

I saw Related's thread and I read it thoroughly as did many others, we replied because we had experience in this field. I do not need to play Bedrock to explain to him how an alternate staff rank wouldn't work. Nobody was bringing him down at all and his response later was unprogressive of what he was trying to achieve, if you guys really want great change on your platform then start being more accepting of criticism and just amend your suggestion to its maximum potential. There's no need for a big fiasco.

He also had an All Networks tag on it.

Do not try to create a conflict that isn't there, nobody rallies against Bedrock or you guys.

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Pronouns
He/They
As soon as I saw this thread I went ahead and checked all of you guy's latest threads to see myself what is it that you're complaining about. And I will say that I understand you to an extent yet I feel like you exaggerating a bit, trying to cause a discussion where there has been no confrontation. The words you're using are rather explosive and your statements are generalizing java forum users, even if you make a disclaimer at the end of your thread. You can't make a thread literally titled Java Players Please Leave us Alone and they say it isn't directed to everyone but specific people. Be coherent with what you're stating. Now about the threads:

In @RelatedNoobs' thread history I found the following which I think are worth pointing out:
Interestingly enough the only person who rejected this idea was a Bedrock player. All java players who replied were supportive of your idea, and understanding of the situation even if they had never experienced it themselves, and you even had a response from Rubik himself at the end of your thread. so in this case, no
genuine problems
are not
being degraded because of java players

A few java users replied, all of them supportive of your idea once again and understanded the situation even if they had never experienced it before, or hadn't been affected by it too much. The only person who didn't agree was even kind enough to link you to a support article that could potentially help you with the shadow mute. I once again don't see how Java Players ruined this thread or degraded it because of being "ignorant".

Basically everyone who replied agreed, but one person. A bedrock player. Don't think I have to elaborate on this one.

Okay here's the first situation I can quasi-agree with you in. The person who replied said this should be added to Java first rather than bedrock providing no reasoning behind it. And I understand how that can could bother you since theoretically Bedrock and Java should be at the same priority level (or perhaps Bedrock should be more important because of its greater playerbase). But here's where I notice something, he replied back and you never did. You want to get your ideas across yet you abandon them as soon as they get rejected.

Everyone agreed, thread got escalated and even forwarded to the Community Manager. Java players agreed as well, take this reply as an example:
Even though I don't play a lot on Bedrock it would be fun to participate in some custom events
That person doesn't play Bedrock yet they agree it there should be community events on there as well. Java Players being nice and understanding?

Ok a Java Player replied and disagreed with the suggestion, his replies were well detailed and well informed. He might have disagreed but you can't deny he didn't hold no "ignorant" position.

Lots of people agreed, one disagreed can't tell if they're from Bedrock or Java though. Doesn't matter, their opinion wasn't "ignorant" as well was it?

Most people disagreed, you got yourself some really well structured replies, that evidently had some effort put in. You replied to my reply, and other people disagreed with you. Don't think deeming a reply that got 19 likes as "ignorant" makes much sense. After a while you asked the thread to be removed. And now I ask, is this how you want progress for your own Network? If you don't allow the conversations to keep going?

Now @nrss's threads:

Didn't get much attention alright, not the Java Player's fault. But everyone who replied to it agreed.

Quetzi, who at the moment was part of the CubeCraft Management replied, and explained why this couldn't be implemented/fixed. Don't think the admins are ignorant about their own server.

Woop, 15 likes. [Everyone Liked That] although it was mostly Java Players who replied, they all understood what you meant and agreed with it.

Okay yes, a few Java Players got confused about you saying there were villagers in SkyWars, they didn't know you meant Bedrock. But mistakes happen, I wouldn't necessarily portray that as ignorant, just a common human mistake. Regardless some people did agree, and some people helped explain the others that you meant Bedrock. The "issue" isn't really being degraded when it's about a mistake, not reading the tag next to the thread. I know it can be annoying but... it wasn't intentional.

Great everyone agreed, no Java Player disrupted the peace of this piece of internet!

Didn't get much attention sadly, but no Java Player went ahead and posted ignorent comments about it.

Okay in this one I can semi-understand what you're complaining about. With the person who linked you to the reports website. Especially since you said in the thread that you had already reported all bugs you had come across. To me, these kind of suggestions asking for progress, and stuff to be fixed are extremely important since they serve as a way to demand gameplay quality, being just a normal community member. What I disagree with is your reaction to this person linking you to the report site, no need to be so aggresive. It once agains feels like you are the one trying to spark conflict where there is none.
Before anyone makes the intelligent decision to link me to the bug report page, such as @Sergiio12 has, let it be known that I have been doing so concurrently for several months now. My initial reason for creating this thread was due to the fact that the wave of bug fixes has seemed to stop, and thus I had and still have reason to believe that there will not be any bug fixes in the *near* future to the bedrock network.

And at last, @GHSpaghetti's threads:

One person agreed, a Java User got confused at first but was quick to fix his mistake. Nothing degrading in his actions I would say.

The reply you got from a Staff Member isn't unique to Bedrock complaint threads, it happens to Java too. I'll agree with your position on this one, I really don't like and I've made threads about it myself, that players who complain about the anticheat are told to record and report. It's a really dumb thing to do in my opinion, I want to borrow a fragment from a thread of mine that perfectly summarizes how non-sensical telling people to report sounds:
  • Sentinel has its flaws yes, but you can report hackers on the web! You only gotta record the player, upload it to youtube, and file the report. Pretty easy right? It most definitely doesn’t interrupt your gameplay at all.

• Reporting on the website is too tedious? We got you covered! You can report hackers in-game, although it probably will never be attended. If you wanna make sure they end up being punished, record and report! Your round of EggWars is guaranteed to be ruined regardless!​
Agreed with you on this one, but once again it's not a Bedrock issue. It's a CubeCraft issue.

Got refuted, by a Mod. With really concised reasoning, you even agreed with it. So I'm gonna go ahead and guess this particular Bedrock Issue wasn't degraded by Java Players.

Agree with you, perhaps the reply you got was misinformed. This must be a Bedrock only issue. But you didn't care to let them know they were wrong so...

I can see how stuff like having your inventory filled with items you don't need is a Bedrock mainly issue. And it's noticeable the people who replied, yes Java Players. Weren't aware of this and hence, they did in fact deliver ignorant replies. But then we go back to the same thing that happened with your last thread, if they're being ignorant of Bedrock's issues, you never let them know?

Having all of this in mind, having checked all of your threads and left my thoughts on most of them. I will conclude something, Java Players Degrading legitimate Bedrock Issues is a lie. It may have happened in a couple of threads, from the many I listed on this reply. Some of your suggestions got answers from Management/Admins themselves, some got really high amounts of likes, escalations and praised by many community members, so you can be certain that those issues didn't go unperceived. It seems to me that in most of the cases you abandon your threads mid-discussion. You're blaming the Java Players for degrading your ideas when it's you that don't fight for them to be understood and recognized. If you're looking for progress, put some effort yourselves. I reiterate what I said on the first paragraph of this reply, this thread is mostly explosive written with no other motivation than frustration, and frustration is sometimes understandable, but I don't see that being the excuse in this case. I would advise you to not continue to blame Java Players for your ideas not being listened.

In simpler words,
no
genuine problems
are not
being degraded because of java players

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
As soon as I saw this thread I went ahead and checked all of you guy's latest threads to see myself what is it that you're complaining about. And I will say that I understand you to an extent yet I feel like you exaggerating a bit, trying to cause a discussion where there has been no confrontation. The words you're using are rather explosive and your statements are generalizing java forum users, even if you make a disclaimer at the end of your thread. You can't make a thread literally titled Java Players Please Leave us Alone and they say it isn't directed to everyone but specific people. Be coherent with what you're stating. Now about the threads:

In @RelatedNoobs' thread history I found the following which I think are worth pointing out:
Interestingly enough the only person who rejected this idea was a Bedrock player. All java players who replied were supportive of your idea, and understanding of the situation even if they had never experienced it themselves, and you even had a response from Rubik himself at the end of your thread. so in this case, no are not

A few java users replied, all of them supportive of your idea once again and understanded the situation even if they had never experienced it before, or hadn't been affected by it too much. The only person who didn't agree was even kind enough to link you to a support article that could potentially help you with the shadow mute. I once again don't see how Java Players ruined this thread or degraded it because of being "ignorant".

Basically everyone who replied agreed, but one person. A bedrock player. Don't think I have to elaborate on this one.

Okay here's the first situation I can quasi-agree with you in. The person who replied said this should be added to Java first rather than bedrock providing no reasoning behind it. And I understand how that can could bother you since theoretically Bedrock and Java should be at the same priority level (or perhaps Bedrock should be more important because of its greater playerbase). But here's where I notice something, he replied back and you never did. You want to get your ideas across yet you abandon them as soon as they get rejected.

Everyone agreed, thread got escalated and even forwarded to the Community Manager. Java players agreed as well, take this reply as an example: That person doesn't play Bedrock yet they agree it there should be community events on there as well. Java Players being nice and understanding?

Ok a Java Player replied and disagreed with the suggestion, his replies were well detailed and well informed. He might have disagreed but you can't deny he didn't hold no "ignorant" position.

Lots of people agreed, one disagreed can't tell if they're from Bedrock or Java though. Doesn't matter, their opinion wasn't "ignorant" as well was it?

Most people disagreed, you got yourself some really well structured replies, that evidently had some effort put in. You replied to my reply, and other people disagreed with you. Don't think deeming a reply that got 19 likes as "ignorant" makes much sense. After a while you asked the thread to be removed. And now I ask, is this how you want progress for your own Network? If you don't allow the conversations to keep going?

Now @nrss's threads:

Didn't get much attention alright, not the Java Player's fault. But everyone who replied to it agreed.

Quetzi, who at the moment was part of the CubeCraft Management replied, and explained why this couldn't be implemented/fixed. Don't think the admins are ignorant about their own server.

Woop, 15 likes. [Everyone Liked That] although it was mostly Java Players who replied, they all understood what you meant and agreed with it.

Okay yes, a few Java Players got confused about you saying there were villagers in SkyWars, they didn't know you meant Bedrock. But mistakes happen, I wouldn't necessarily portray that as ignorant, just a common human mistake. Regardless some people did agree, and some people helped explain the others that you meant Bedrock. The "issue" isn't really being degraded when it's about a mistake, not reading the tag next to the thread. I know it can be annoying but... it wasn't intentional.

Great everyone agreed, no Java Player disrupted the peace of this piece of internet!

Didn't get much attention sadly, but no Java Player went ahead and posted ignorent comments about it.

Okay in this one I can semi-understand what you're complaining about. With the person who linked you to the reports website. Especially since you said in the thread that you had already reported all bugs you had come across. To me, these kind of suggestions asking for progress, and stuff to be fixed are extremely important since they serve as a way to demand gameplay quality, being just a normal community member. What I disagree with is your reaction to this person linking you to the report site, no need to be so aggresive. It once agains feels like you are the one trying to spark conflict where there is none.

One person agreed, a Java User got confused at first but was quick to fix his mistake. Nothing degrading in his actions I would say.

The reply you got from a Staff Member isn't unique to Bedrock complaint threads, it happens to Java too. I'll agree with your position on this one, I really don't like and I've made threads about it myself, that players who complain about the anticheat are told to record and report. It's a really dumb thing to do in my opinion, I want to borrow a fragment from a thread of mine that perfectly summarizes how non-sensical telling people to report sounds:

Agreed with you on this one, but once again it's not a Bedrock issue. It's a CubeCraft issue.

Got refuted, by a Mod. With really concised reasoning, you even agreed with it. So I'm gonna go ahead and guess this particular Bedrock Issue wasn't degraded by Java Players.

Agree with you, perhaps the reply you got was misinformed. This must be a Bedrock only issue. But you didn't care to let them know they were wrong so...

I can see how stuff like having your inventory filled with items you don't need is a Bedrock mainly issue. And it's noticeable the people who replied, yes Java Players. Weren't aware of this and hence, they did in fact deliver ignorant replies. But then we go back to the same thing that happened with your last thread, if they're being ignorant of Bedrock's issues, you never let them know?

Having all of this in mind, having checked all of your threads and left my thoughts on most of them. I will conclude something, Java Players Degrading legitimate Bedrock Issues is a lie. It may have happened in a couple of threads, from the many I listed on this reply. Some of your suggestions got answers from Management/Admins themselves, some got really high amounts of likes, escalations and praised by many community members, so you can be certain that those issues didn't go unperceived. It seems to me that in most of the cases you abandon your threads mid-discussion. You're blaming the Java Players for degrading your ideas when it's you that don't fight for them to be understood and recognized. If you're looking for progress, put some effort yourselves. I reiterate what I said on the first paragraph of this reply, this thread is mostly explosive written with no other motivation than frustration, and frustration is sometimes understandable, but I don't see that being the excuse in this case. I would advise you to not continue to blame Java Players for your ideas not being listened.

In simpler words,
no are not
I agree fully with what eli has said here. There is VERY little degrading of issues due to Java players and this thread came off as quite ignorant. You have valid points (that issues are not getting fixed) but your reasoning was very wrong. Java players are not the reason there are hackers on the bedrock server, its because there are no anti cheat devs. Java players are not the reason there are bugs on the bedrock server, its because the staff have a lot of work to do and the team is, imo, undersized for the scale of the server they are running. Please do not blame other players, especially a large group of players, for the bedrock server having issues. Stereotyping Java players and saying that they degrade ideas because they are created for the bedrock server is ignorant and quite disrespectful for the many players that do care and try to help both servers, even if they mainly play Java.

RelatedNoobs

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Nov 17, 2019

Interestingly enough the only person who rejected this idea was a Bedrock player. All java players who replied were supportive of your idea, and understanding of the situation even if they had never experienced it themselves, and you even had a response from Rubik himself at the end of your thread. so in this case, no are not

Everyone agreed, thread got escalated and even forwarded to the Community Manager. Java players agreed as well, take this reply as an example: That person doesn't play Bedrock yet they agree it there should be community events on there as well. Java Players being nice and understanding?

Now @nrss's threads:

In simpler words,
no are not

Yes makes sense. I feel talking about Java community being toxic as a whole is completely wrong but there are a few like I had mentioned above. Ontop of that yes some Bedrock players do the same... I didn’t have much on MY posts but people like NRSS and a few random threads where some players were either saying “report here” to a problem where it was inappropriate OR the player did not know anything about the issue and decided to give a “suggestion”. I know this means they care for the community (and I am thankful for that, don’t get me wrong) but sometimes the way they present it is a little inappropriate for the situation.

i feel @ItzEnd3r summed it up pretty well.

this post is starting to cause a little drama maybe we should lock it...

Reactions: ItzEnd3r

GHSpaghetti

Dec 23, 2019
England

Now @nrss's threads:

In simpler words,
no are not
It's impressive the research you go into however I do have example threads of java players being degrading and since you did your research I will do the same.

https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/remove-the-leather-cap-from-builder-kit.231929/ A genuine problem i brought up that got defamed because java players that have probably never used a mobile or controller to play the game defame the points clearly showing they do not know the mechanics of bedrock edition.

While I can't find the thread I see a lot of comments by java players about anticheat, statistically speaking 1. IP bans are a thing on java, 2. you have active moderators on the server, 3. It costs money or is an absolute pain to create an alt, 4. You have somewhat of an anticheat which from what i hear isn't very good but still better than 1. No IP bans, 2. No active mods, 3. Takes 5 minutes to make a new microsoft account free of charge, 4. No anticheat exists.

These are problems java players seem to ridicule thinking we are just complaining about a problem they get just as hard without actually knowing the full extent of the problem, and alot of threads talking about hacking have these commentors that send a link to the reporting thing or say things like "get over it" etc, notice how it's only bedrock threads i see more complaining about the hacker issue, and my point is it just isn't worth commenting that sort of thing, please think before you speak.

I am not saying you are one of them however i just see too many threads being ripped apart because of ignorance :(

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/remove-the-leather-cap-from-builder-kit.231929/ A genuine problem i brought up that got defamed because java players that have probably never used a mobile or controller to play the game defame the points clearly showing they do not know the mechanics of bedrock edition.
All of the players in that suggestion were players of both platforms, and they were talking about Bedrock in that suggestion. You are flailing your arms at nothing.

They explained their piece and you replied pretty well, it just seems you are upset at anyone who doesn't instantly agree with your thread.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
You can’t change Java players’s opinions about Bedrock.
Some people just think the whole bedrock server is an afterthought which was created to make more players come to the server, and I’m fortunately not one of those people.
Sure, I rarely play bedrock as I have already said in couple of my replies on Bedrock threads, however I still think Bedrock shouldn’t be ignored/underrated by those people.
Players should have more respect to the bedrock community and the whole bedrock network, because it’s still a huge part of CCGN.
I really hope people will slowly accept it.

D

Deleted member 486292

Now @nrss's threads:

In simpler words,
no are not
To preface, I had nothing to do with the creation of this suggestion. I think constructive criticism is a healthy thing for any suggestion, but I also reserve the right as a someone who frequents the bedrock network to argue that I know better than many of the java players about most (but not all) of the issues pertaining to it (it being the BEDROCK network). Take my knockback suggestion for example, its obviously specific to the bedrock network, a java player wouldn't be able to establish much credibility to argue against my suggestion unless the focus was on why the implication of it wouldn't be feasible; an instance where I would have just as much credibility as any normal java player is if the suggestion targeted more of a holistic aspect of the network. It is only logical to me that the java players are the ones most active and involved on the forums, and so if there were to be any critical replies to a thread which happened to be tagged as Bedrock, it would more often than not be from a java player. To reiterate, I see no issue with a critical reply as long as it is well thought-out-- I think we can all agree that ignorant replies are objectively unhealthy and don't move the conversation forward.

Reactions: RelatedNoobs

Onik

Dedicated Member
Nov 25, 2016
California
Take these comments as you may, I'm neither siding as a "Java" nor "Bedrock" player but simply someone who plays both versions and is active enough to know about the issue that occurs on both version,
While I can't find the thread I see a lot of comments by java players about anticheat, statistically speaking 1. IP bans are a thing on java, 2. you have active moderators on the server, 3. It costs money or is an absolute pain to create an alt, 4. You have somewhat of an anticheat which from what i hear isn't very good but still better than 1. No IP bans, 2. No active mods, 3. Takes 5 minutes to make a new microsoft account free of charge, 4. No anticheat exists.
To preface this, I feel that a lot of people are under the impression that just because one version may have more than the other they think there's a significant difference but in reality, we're practically the same.

1. IP bans or no IP ban, it doesn't matter if you have them or not, people are still going to find ways around them such as VPNs or ideally changing your IP address, which isn't hard to achieve any of them.

2. Having active mods means nothing since they're not going around spectating games unless they're reported by the /report command exclusively to just Java edition. Now before you go off on a tangent and complain that Java has a system made for reporting in-game, you're not wrong to do so, but even though Java has such an option it isn't the best as typically mods are being spammed by these, and by the time the moderator gets to yours the game is either long over or the player is elsewhere so nothing can be done as mods won't follow them. Ultimately, you're forced to report manually anyhow if you really want to get that player punished, if you don't then you don't and that's that.

3. Alts have been an issue from the creation of Minecraft, enough to say that if it's as easy to get or make an alt on Bedrock it's more or less practically the same for any other platform that has been alive far longer than Bedrock. What I'm getting at here is that while it may take you 5 minutes to get one singular alt on Bedrock, in less than a minute you can practically download 1000 free alts for Java and then copy and paste them into your hack client and you're set to hack for the whole month may week, depending on how good or bad your client is.

4. The famous Anti-cheat, in my opinion, even though Java has it, it isn't that great because while on good times it may ban hackers, that doesn't mean it's just banning hackers. There have been several times that players have been banned falsely, and that's the sad reality of it, while Java may have an Anti-cheat sadly with there being no active Developer for it, it is practically the same for both versions as the hacker issues are the same, and it comes back to the community here to either choose whether they want to report these players manually or not. Also, just for clarification here, Bedrock to my knowledge does have an anti-cheat, but I believe they don't have it enabled since it's practically just the basic system that hasn't had much of any work done to it.

On another note,
I think constructive criticism is a healthy thing for any suggestion, but I also reserve the right as a someone who frequents the bedrock network to argue that I know better than many of the java players about most (but not all) of the issues pertaining to it (it being the BEDROCK network).

Yes, finally someone who enjoys criticism as much as I do, I do agree with you on that part, however, I don't see what makes you feel like you reserve any rights to speak about any issue depending on how long you served in it. So does that mean as someone who plays in both communities and is an active member of this platform and discord, do I hold a higher authority over these topics? No, absolutely not, everyone is welcomed and it doesn't take rocket science or time to figure out the issue with a server or it's community. Anyone can pretty much figure out this information within minutes of joining a game.

Take my knockback suggestion for example, its obviously specific to the bedrock network, a java player wouldn't be able to establish much credibility to argue against my suggestion unless the focus was on why the implication of it wouldn't be feasible; an instance where I would have just as much credibility as any normal java player is if the suggestion targeted more of a holistic aspect of the network. It is only logical to me that the java players are the ones most active and involved on the forums, and so if there were to be any critical replies to a thread which happened to be tagged as Bedrock, it would more often than not be from a java player. To reiterate, I see no issue with a critical reply as long as it is well thought-out-- I think we can all agree that ignorant replies are objectively unhealthy and don't move the conversation forward.

I want to make sure I cover every single point here, so to start things off, I feel that you're just going off of people's fancy in-game tag that says they have a rank on the Java platform and so you're assuming just because they have such a tag they're clearly just a Java player. If that's the case, imma be quite straightforward here and call you stupid, just because we have a rank on one platform doesn't mean we don't play on the other platform. There are tons of people on here that play on both platforms, agreeably we may comment more on Java posts, but that doesn't mean we're just Java players.

Regarding your opinion on credibility, I agree there are several posts out there that don't really have much credibility in their comments, but ultimately it's quite understandable that anyone is welcomed to participate in any post they so choose to part take upon. It is also given that if you have all this information about a topic that you want to let people know about, you as the person commenting about it or presenting your idea, want to make sure you cover every single detail. So that if the person isn't informed about the topic can read up the information and give you proper feedback. Ultimately, it all comes back to how well you wrote your thread, if it's well written and makes each point clear to the reader, methodically speaking it will probably get better feedback. If you feel people aren't getting the point then make that clear by defending your point adding more information, rather than just attacking the people commenting. What I mean by attacking, is that you're not just telling people off because they gave you a link to report an issue or where you can find help for that issue. If you're choosing to be stupid that way then the only ignorant person here is you, because not only did you fail to make your point clear but you also took time to attack the only audience you received.

Also, just because something occurred in one instance doesn't mean it will happen in every other instance, so rather than spreading stupid opinions or making a bold statement towards a group of people, gather your information, formulate a plan, and write a well-written point that will leave no room to further commenting.

Thanks for reading and thanks for your honest opinions ~ Onik

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Dualninja's profile.
Hey Dual! 👋
How are you doing? :)
Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
Top Bottom