Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Which ideas do you like?

• Total voters

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Nice ideas, Remi. I'll point some things out as I do disagree with some. I am only against the heads of staff members(Moderator+). This because staff members come and go. I like every gadget you suggested, I love gadgets. I do dislike the cages, though. More cages would be absolutely great but not if they are made out of water or lava. Maybe a rainbow cage for level 100+.
A rainbow cage would be nice! I'm going to add this suggestion to my thread! (RemiO05's text)
Barrier cages could also be an option but I am not really a fan of it.
The clothes. Good ideas, overall. I basically like all kind of clothes that get suggested because why shouldn't they just add them? The trails could just get separately added, though. Bringing back old trails/win effects is where I fully disagree with. This was a seasonal thing and I don't think you should be able to get it again. The rocket win effect sounds really cool, +1. The horse win effect, yes, why not? Just add some particles and it'll be even funnier.
Thanks for your feedback!

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
oh-yes.gif

Tristayy

Novice Member
Apr 19, 2017
Outer Space
Why Obsidian? That is the most expensive rank on the server, and to fly around with the Elytra in a lobby, you need this rank? That's a bit overkill if you ask me.
Actually, if you compare emerald rank to obsidian rank, there really are few differences. I would personally not mind to see just a few changes there.

The "Custom Shield" option has to be added too, this is already for months in the vanity menu but it is still not here.
Didn't they completely remove it from the menu?

Reactions: Priley and remio

Tristayy

Novice Member
Apr 19, 2017
Outer Space
Aside from there being a 50 dollar price difference.
The "only" differences are the friend slots, the increase of the max party members from 10 to 15, 6 exclusive items and the permission to vote for gamemode in Wing Rush and Tower Defense. (As of the Store)

Which, in my opinion, is not a huge change for the difference between Emerald and Obsidian rank compared to the price difference of $69

Reactions: ThaDoggo and remio

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Introduction:
Heya, my name is RemiO05 and I want to introduce you one of my ideas!
This time, it's about vanity!
I really want a new vanity update, because there are just too much rankers with too much vanity points.
They already bought everything from the vanity menu, and they are now just saving vanity points.
Why don't we add some more outfits, hats and gadgets?
That would be amazing!
(Feel free to give your own examples, and maybe I'll add them to my thread!)
Btw, it could happen that I copy ideas from other threads, sorry! I'm not doing it on purpose!
Let me introduce my ideas:
-Introduction
-Hats
-Clothing
-Gadgets
-Cages
-Win effects

Hats:
Why don't we add new hats?
Dressing yourself up with hats is a cool way to show your amount of luck in opening cubelets, your level, and so much more!
They are also a nice feature to colorize yourself :)
I want to give you some of my ideas:

• Why don't we add animated hats? Hypixel already has them, and I think that they are more fun and that they look cooler than the 'normal' hats!
  • We could also add the heads of the staff members to our collection, that would be cool! And I don't think it would take too much time to replace the hats when a staff member changes from skin, or resigns. (Note: We only add the heads of mod+ and the Builders!)
  • And, we could also add 'Letter hats'! (Hats with a letter on it) We could make amazing things like 'Name hats'! (Letter hats which changes their letters, like this: R....E....M....I. Btw, inappropriate usernames are still not allowed)

Clothing:
I think it's time to add new clothing, to dress yourself up!
I would like to give you some ideas:
  • Full black and white armour.
  • New outfits like in Hypixel (I will give you examples)
  • List of examples: The lava outfit! Collect all the pieces of armour, equip them and shoot fireballs :D
  • A water outfit! Collect all the pieces of armour, equip them and shoot water arrows :p
  • A sheep outfit! When you collect all the pieces you will get white particles which surround you!
  • A Mario outfit, which gives you a random effect!

Gadgets:
Maybe it's time to add some cool gadgets to have fun in the lobbies!
The old ones are just old, and only for rankers.
I want this to be changed!
Here are a couple of examples:
  • The grappling hook gadget: We know this gadget from Lucky Islands, so I don't think I have to explain what it does :p. You need the Stone rank to unlock this gadget!
  • The balloon gadget: Jump in a balloon to explore the lobbies! You can take 2 players with you on your amazing adventure! You need the Obsidian rank to unlock this gadget but you can take Stone rankers with you!
  • The elytra gadget: You can fly with an elytra with this gadget! It's not really a gadget, but I decided to add it to the gadget list! :p You need Obsidian rank to unlock this gadget!
  • The leap gadget: We all know the old pressure plate which launches you in the air! I think it's time to add this gadget, because it's just fun! (It will launch you 20 blocks in the air) You need the Gold+ to use this gadget!

Cages:
I want to give you examples of other ideas like new spawn cages! (They will despawn when the game starts)

• Let's add barrier cages! It looks like you are a fly hacker when you select this cage! :p This cage is for obsidian rankers!
  • Why don't we add water and lava cages? Those ideas seem pretty neat to me and I don't see any reasons to not to add them! This cage is only for Diamond+!

Win effects:

I think it's time to add new win effects! The old ones are still cool, but we need renewal! (And we should be allowed to buy them with vanity points!)
  • Like @zCeLx said, I think it would be nice to add the win Halloween win effect from 2016, because it's just cool!
  • A rocket win effect: Wouldn't it be nice to blow yourself up in the sky when you won a game?
  • A horse win effect: Ride on a horse to celebrate your win!

Well, that's it! If you have any ideas, comment them and maybe I will add them to my thread! (Credits to @Siftenly)
Btw, I made this thread because I want to make a suggestion compilation, like @ArianaBrrrande did!
Please vote in the poll and comment on my thread!

@Camezonda @hub3rt @rubik_cube_man @GingerGeek @Marco Slater (I decided to not to tag Luke xD)
Yes! WE NEED ONE NOW!

Reactions: Typicaaal and remio

BlueMoon475

Forum Expert
Feb 8, 2014
Land O' Corn
Nope, not for rankers. Thats not fair to people who are not allowed to buy a rank. Just put them in cubelets.
They are benefits for people who spent valuable money on the server to help keep it running. You get very few perks nowadays for being a donater. Adding these just for donaters will give people more reason to spend their money.

Reactions: remio

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
Introduction:
Heya, my name is RemiO05 and I want to introduce you one of my ideas!
This time, it's about vanity!
I really want a new vanity update, because there are just too much rankers with too much vanity points.
They already bought everything from the vanity menu, and they are now just saving vanity points.
Why don't we add some more outfits, hats and gadgets?
That would be amazing!
(Feel free to give your own examples, and maybe I'll add them to my thread!)
Btw, it could happen that I copy ideas from other threads, sorry! I'm not doing it on purpose!
Let me introduce my ideas:
-Introduction
-Hats
-Clothing
-Gadgets
-Cages
-Win effects

Hats:
Why don't we add new hats?
Dressing yourself up with hats is a cool way to show your amount of luck in opening cubelets, your level, and so much more!
They are also a nice feature to colorize yourself :)
I want to give you some of my ideas:

• Why don't we add animated hats? Hypixel already has them, and I think that they are more fun and that they look cooler than the 'normal' hats!
  • We could also add the heads of the staff members to our collection, that would be cool! And I don't think it would take too much time to replace the hats when a staff member changes from skin, or resigns. (Note: We only add the heads of mod+ and the Builders!)
  • And, we could also add 'Letter hats'! (Hats with a letter on it) We could make amazing things like 'Name hats'! (Letter hats which changes their letters, like this: R....E....M....I. Btw, inappropriate usernames are still not allowed)

Clothing:
I think it's time to add new clothing, to dress yourself up!
I would like to give you some ideas:
  • Full black and white armour.
  • New outfits like in Hypixel (I will give you examples)
  • List of examples: The lava outfit! Collect all the pieces of armour, equip them and shoot fireballs :D
  • A water outfit! Collect all the pieces of armour, equip them and shoot water arrows :p
  • A sheep outfit! When you collect all the pieces you will get white particles which surround you!
  • A Mario outfit, which gives you a random effect!

Gadgets:
Maybe it's time to add some cool gadgets to have fun in the lobbies!
The old ones are just old, and only for rankers.
I want this to be changed!
Here are a couple of examples:
  • The grappling hook gadget: We know this gadget from Lucky Islands, so I don't think I have to explain what it does :p. You need the Stone rank to unlock this gadget!
  • The balloon gadget: Jump in a balloon to explore the lobbies! You can take 2 players with you on your amazing adventure! You need the Obsidian rank to unlock this gadget but you can take Stone rankers with you!
  • The elytra gadget: You can fly with an elytra with this gadget! It's not really a gadget, but I decided to add it to the gadget list! :p You need Obsidian rank to unlock this gadget!
  • The leap gadget: We all know the old pressure plate which launches you in the air! I think it's time to add this gadget, because it's just fun! (It will launch you 20 blocks in the air) You need the Gold+ to use this gadget!

Cages:
I want to give you examples of other ideas like new spawn cages! (They will despawn when the game starts)

• Let's add barrier cages! It looks like you are a fly hacker when you select this cage! :p This cage is for obsidian rankers!
  • Why don't we add water and lava cages? Those ideas seem pretty neat to me and I don't see any reasons to not to add them! This cage is only for Diamond+!

Win effects:

I think it's time to add new win effects! The old ones are still cool, but we need renewal! (And we should be allowed to buy them with vanity points!)
  • Like @zCeLx said, I think it would be nice to add the win Halloween win effect from 2016, because it's just cool!
  • A rocket win effect: Wouldn't it be nice to blow yourself up in the sky when you won a game?
  • A horse win effect: Ride on a horse to celebrate your win!

Well, that's it! If you have any ideas, comment them and maybe I will add them to my thread! (Credits to @Siftenly)
Btw, I made this thread because I want to make a suggestion compilation, like @ArianaBrrrande did!
Please vote in the poll and comment on my thread!

@Camezonda @hub3rt @rubik_cube_man @GingerGeek @Marco Slater (I decided to not to tag Luke xD)
I think you need level 70+ and stone rank to unlock the grappling hook, it's really OP in hunts so we need to make it very rare to get.

Reactions: remio
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
Top Bottom