Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

larswijn

Dedicated Member
Or if they were hacking on a friends house?
Then what is the difference between a normal ban and an IP, if I may ask? That friend is banned anyways...

@Flareon73 Mind not quadruple posting? :confused1:

Also, I feel like many people aren't getting the point of (most) of this/these threads.
He is reporting hackers right now. He is okay with reporting hackers every once in a while. He thinks there are too much hackers right now. He is giving a solution for this problem. IMO though, IP bans won't be better than normal bans. Using software (VPN's), you can completely avoid them. Especially for the hackers that have some experience with computers.
(And BABY_CLOROX, when posting a thread, search for some keywords in your idea. Your suggestion/idea might have already been suggested.)
Automatic, bot like responses saying where and how you can report them is a clear sign that you haven't even been reading his complains.
(Sidenote: if something has been worked on for X amount of time, doesn't have to mean that it's gonna be finished soon)

_Rogue_Killer_

Novice Member
Nov 25, 2016
In a land Called NYC
www.youtube.com
Then what is the difference between a normal ban and an IP, if I may ask? That friend is banned anyways...

@Flareon73 Mind not quadruple posting? :confused1:

Also, I feel like many people aren't getting the point of (most) of this/these threads.
He is reporting hackers right now. He is okay with reporting hackers every once in a while. He thinks there are too much hackers right now. He is giving a solution for this problem. IMO though, IP bans won't be better than normal bans. Using software (VPN's), you can completely avoid them. Especially for the hackers that have some experience with computers.
(And BABY_CLOROX, when posting a thread, search for some keywords in your idea. Your suggestion/idea might have already been suggested.)
Automatic, bot like responses saying where and how you can report them is a clear sign that you haven't even been reading his complains.
(Sidenote: if something has been worked on for X amount of time, doesn't have to mean that it's gonna be finished soon)
(But it has been reported that it will be finished soon by the developer who's working on it.... (@CrazymanJR)) I understand your frustration with many of our responses, but we're frustrated too, Every day there is another "Too many hackers, anti-cheat not working, Need to do something else" Post, I am happy to respond and tell them what is happening but sometimes you just have to wait and be patient. I'm not going to lie, I ABSOLUTELY hate it when I have hackers in my game, but when I take into consideration the effort that CrazymanJR is putting in to creating this anti-cheat I do my part and just report, and keep reporting, until the time when this beast anti-cheat will be introduced!

BABY_CLOROX

Jun 11, 2016
Again you miss his point. He is not complaining about the anti cheat but is instead offering a solution to temporary decrease the number of hackers. He isn't complaining but he's saying we should IP ban because the alts are SO easy to get
thank you. lol

MidnightMailman

Oct 19, 2016
Think Tank
www.youtube.com
I will only run into hackers when I play PvP based games, but even still, it is 1 out of 3 games that there is a hacker. IP bans are useless, if they are smart enough to get an alt, they are smart enough to fake their IP. If you want to completely avoid hackers go to Tower Defense. It is almost impossible to hack in that game mode. I have played over 600 games of Tower Defense and the only thing I have encountered is small bugs, no hackers of any kind. The Moderators are thinking beyond what most people even consider. The anti cheat will make it more difficult to hack in the first place, and will actually have a legitimate chance of actually decreasing the population of hackers. Instead of complaining make reports of hackers as frequently as you see them, and put an application in to be a helper, then you will be able to further decrease the hacker population. The staff is amazing and doing the best they can to fix the problems without wrongfully banning anyone.

BABY_CLOROX

Jun 11, 2016
I will only run into hackers when I play PvP based games, but even still, it is 1 out of 3 games that there is a hacker. IP bans are useless, if they are smart enough to get an alt, they are smart enough to fake their IP. If you want to completely avoid hackers go to Tower Defense. It is almost impossible to hack in that game mode. I have played over 600 games of Tower Defense and the only thing I have encountered is small bugs, no hackers of any kind. The Moderators are thinking beyond what most people even consider. The anti cheat will make it more difficult to hack in the first place, and will actually have a legitimate chance of actually decreasing the population of hackers. Instead of complaining make reports of hackers as frequently as you see them, and put an application in to be a helper, then you will be able to further decrease the hacker population. The staff is amazing and doing the best they can to fix the problems without wrongfully banning anyone.
clearly you dont read the comments on posts

BABY_CLOROX

Jun 11, 2016
I read every single comment and the post itself. I also have a deep understanding in hacking. Please do not make arbitrary assumptions about people.
" Instead of complaining make reports of hackers as frequently as you see them" if you read the coments you will see that i already said i wasnt complaining about it and that i was making a suggestion,which is why the post was put in the "suggestions" section and you will also see that i said multiple times that i do make reports along with the link to the pic of all the reports.

" The staff is amazing and doing the best they can to fix the problems without wrongfully banning anyone." No one said anything bad about the staff members. And if you mean that ip banning will wrongfully ban people then you are an idiot. like DanielSch said "some people say: 'but what if multiple people play on the same IP, but you IP ban them all?'. I say: "so be it" if the hacker is using loopholes to get past the ban, and he/ she/ it is ip banned, and they have a brother or sister also using MC via that same IP, then its a scenario that will happen, but i have accepted it as a side-effect of using this kind of strategy. Giving the hackers a second change has never worked, nor will it ever work."

BABY_CLOROX

Jun 11, 2016
Staff is working on the ANTI-cheat just please be patient they are trying their best to fix this problem just please be patient
Thanks for letting me know about the anti-cheat. I didnt understand from the 48,000 other people that said that on this thread. What would i do without you...

BABY_CLOROX

Jun 11, 2016
Dude I know @MidnightMailman personally and I hate seeing people being mean but now you're being mean to people I know so please stop now with the hating on people for saying stuff like Staff is great or even disagreeing with you
you're funny kid. Me saying that you dont read the comments is mean????? You must get bullied at school

MidnightMailman

Oct 19, 2016
Think Tank
www.youtube.com
" Instead of complaining make reports of hackers as frequently as you see them" if you read the coments you will see that i already said i wasnt complaining about it and that i was making a suggestion,which is why the post was put in the "suggestions" section and you will also see that i said multiple times that i do make reports along with the link to the pic of all the reports.

" The staff is amazing and doing the best they can to fix the problems without wrongfully banning anyone." No one said anything bad about the staff members. And if you mean that ip banning will wrongfully ban people then you are an idiot. like DanielSch said "some people say: 'but what if multiple people play on the same IP, but you IP ban them all?'. I say: "so be it" if the hacker is using loopholes to get past the ban, and he/ she/ it is ip banned, and they have a brother or sister also using MC via that same IP, then its a scenario that will happen, but i have accepted it as a side-effect of using this kind of strategy. Giving the hackers a second change has never worked, nor will it ever work."
I saw one person complaining and you even mentioned that they were complaining, the message was not targetted at you, it was a rather broad comment if anyone was complaining I request that they not complain. Not targeting anyone at all. I also wasn't saying that anyone was talking bad about the staff. And you nailed my second part on the money, that is the exact comment I was referring to. I was just supporting their comment. I would also like to add that in the IP faking world, there is a method to use another person's IP. So what if you were banned just because a hacker used your IP to hack?

Reactions: KitKatkels17
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on HyperPal's profile.
Thanks for the follow!! 🦦
Thjis wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
Happy Birthday 🎉
Pluisje wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
happy bday 🎂 🎂
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Thjis's profile.
Congratulations on 500 reaction score!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom