Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

BABY_CLOROX

Jun 11, 2016
The amount of hackers on the server is getting a little out of hand. Theres always at least 1 hacker in every game and i have the reports to back it up too. I really think you guys should start ip banning people because all they do is get a new account from mcleaks and they are right back on the server. I know people are gonna say that ip ban isnt fair because there could be other people in the house that play and dont hack but something really has to be done. Maybe you guys should log the ip of the hackers that get banned and if that ip is linked to another account that gets banned then they get ip banned or something. Because the server is starting to not be fun anymore when all you do is run into hackers. If anyone has any other ideas please share in the comments.

Reactions: J4sprr

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
Hi there,
The amount of hackers is indeed very high, and that's why the developers are working on a new anti-cheat, so you may encounter a lot of problems related to hackers. The only you can do at the moment is report and record the hackers, so they get punished.

BABY_CLOROX

Jun 11, 2016
Hi there,
The amount of hackers is indeed very high, and that's why the developers are working on a new anti-cheat, so you may encounter a lot of problems related to hackers. The only you can do at the moment is report and record the hackers, so they get punished.
i do record and report. but my whole point of the post was suggesting that the mods start ip banning people. Cause thats gonna be the only way to clean up the server and keep the legit players coming back.

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
i do record and report. but my whole point of the post was suggesting that the mods start ip banning people. Cause thats gonna be the only way to clean up the server and keep the legit players coming back.
Well, I don't think they need to start Ip banning, since they are working on the anticheat for a very long time, so it has to release SoonTM my friend ;)

_Rogue_Killer_

Novice Member
Nov 25, 2016
In a land Called NYC
www.youtube.com
The amount of hackers on the server is getting a little out of hand. Theres always at least 1 hacker in every game and i have the reports to back it up too. I really think you guys should start ip banning people because all they do is get a new account from mcleaks and they are right back on the server. I know people are gonna say that ip ban isnt fair because there could be other people in the house that play and dont hack but something really has to be done. Maybe you guys should log the ip of the hackers that get banned and if that ip is linked to another account that gets banned then they get ip banned or something. Because the server is starting to not be fun anymore when all you do is run into hackers. If anyone has any other ideas please share in the comments.
This is the 1000000000000th Hacker post, Anti cheat is in development just keep reporting until then, hackers are not impossible to beat if you have enough skill! ( I respect that you want this to change but we need to let the DEVs do their jobs)

BABY_CLOROX

Jun 11, 2016
Well, I don't think they need to start Ip banning, since they are working on the anticheat for a very long time, so it has to release SoonTM my friend ;)
anti cheat doesnt always work. The people that make the clients just put out an update to work around the servers anticheat

ciwa

Forum Expert
May 7, 2016
The Netherlands.
Hello BABY_CLOROX,

I do understand your frustrations, but Staff is trying to handle as many reports as possible.
For now if you found a rule breaker make sure to record and report rule breakers here (https://reports.cubecraft.net/register) For violations such as hacking or teaming video evidence is required. For chat related violations we ask you to provide screenshots in your report. For a full guide on how to report a player, please visit our forums (https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/how-to-use-the-new-report-system.175577/).

Also, the Developers are currently working on a new Anti-Cheat System, so patience is required for this.

Punishing rulebreakers is the thing Mods handle atm. Helpers are a Trial for mod to see if they can handle it as Moderator on the server, if they are able to handle it will they be promoted to Moderator.

If you want to be Helper by yourself can you apply here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/helper-applications-2017-open.139999/
Please read the guidelines before applying and here are also some Tips/Tricks by Cheez:
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/tips-for-helper.176536/

Also, I don't see any reason with IP-banning people, since as you said that there is a possibility that a brother also want to play, but can't, because he has the same IP as his brother/sister..

Reactions: Yamin and Cynamooo

BABY_CLOROX

Jun 11, 2016
This is the 1000000000000th Hacker post, Anti cheat is in development just keep reporting until then, hackers are not impossible to beat if you have enough skill!
i never said its hard to beat them. and maybe by this being the "1000000000000th" hacker post, admins would get the idea that people are getting fed up with it

_Rogue_Killer_

Novice Member
Nov 25, 2016
In a land Called NYC
www.youtube.com
T
i never said its hard to beat them. and maybe by this being the "1000000000000th" hacker post, admins would get the idea that people are getting fed up with it
they know but complaining doesn't help the situation, just ask any staff member.... Anti cheat doesn't happen overnight it takes a long time to code it and make sure it doesn't kick and ban real players!

BABY_CLOROX

Jun 11, 2016
Hello BABY_CLOROX,

I do understand your frustrations, but Staff is trying to handle as many reports as possible.
For now if you found a rule breaker make sure to record and report rule breakers here (https://reports.cubecraft.net/register) For violations such as hacking or teaming video evidence is required. For chat related violations we ask you to provide screenshots in your report. For a full guide on how to report a player, please visit our forums (https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/how-to-use-the-new-report-system.175577/).

Also, the Developers are currently working on a new Anti-Cheat System, so patience is required for this.

Punishing rulebreakers is the thing Mods handle atm. Helpers are a Trial for mod to see if they can handle it as Moderator on the server, if they are able to handle it will they be promoted to Moderator.

If you want to be Helper by yourself can you apply here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/helper-applications-2017-open.139999/
Please read the guidelines before applying and here are also some Tips/Tricks by Cheez:
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/tips-for-helper.176536/

Also, I don't see any reason with IP-banning people, since as you said that there is a possibility that a brother also want to play, but can't, because he has the same IP as his brother/sister..
i do report people and i know they are working on a new anticheat but like i said before the clients get updated all the time to work around this. and the anti cheat doesnt ban people it just kicks them. and also like i said, if a person gets kicked their ip should go on a list and if another hacker gets banned the mods should check to see if their ip is on that list and if it is then they should be ip banned. Doing something like that would be very easy and take very little time to do.

Krealίxx

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
Earth
I know people are gonna say that ip ban isnt fair because there could be other people in the house that play and dont hack but something really has to be done

If they can use mcleaks, they probably can use a vpn, and then it would do more harm than good. Like everyone said, an anti-cheat is coming up. Unless they block vpns in general (which, btw, will take quite some time), this won't do much.

Reactions: _Rogue_Killer_

BABY_CLOROX

Jun 11, 2016
T

they know but complaining doesn't help the situation, just ask any staff member.... Anti cheat doesn't happen overnight it takes a long time to code it and make sure it doesn't kick and ban real players!
understandable, but like i said anti cheat doesnt ban. it just kicks. and even if it does ban the hackers get new account from mcleaks or similar sites and they are right back on. The only way to stop it is to ip ban. I will bet my stupidly large paycheck that if they start ip banning the hacker population on the server would drop by at least 70%

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
IP bans have been denied many times
firstly let's imagine i had a brother who hacked on cubecraft
he is IP banned now I also get banned for no reason

also IP bans are easier to bypass without having alts

also the hacker rate has been skydiving and lowering more than rising

please lock @YounB

DanielSch

Sep 28, 2015
I have seen your kind of people on here, time and time again.
honestly, i sympathize with you, but these threads do not do much.
IMO, i do not think that the staff care, but they are telling people that there is something in the works so they dont abandon them.
I do hope that they prove me wrong, but as long as the anti-cheat is still being made, the only hope of actually being able to beat a game is either by bringing a bunch of your friends along or cross teaming. Strength in numbers, after all. For example, me and 2 of my friends have fought many hackers, and we have won most of the time (once we fought 4 at once and we won). Not with brute strength alone, but with cunning. Something those filthy hackers do not and will probably never have. I'm thinking of making a group filled of people who would work like how me and my 2 friends worked. Its really the only thing i could do. They aren't going to change any of their hacker banning policies, whether that be because of arrogance, or pity, i do not know. IMO, i do not think that the anti-cheat will make much of a difference. There are simply too many hackers for any anti-cheat, no matter how efficient, to deal with very quickly. I'm thinking 3-5 years minimum to get rid of a significant number.

BABY_CLOROX

Jun 11, 2016
IP bans have been denied many times
firstly let's imagine i had a brother who hacked on cubecraft
he is IP banned now I also get banned for no reason

also IP bans are easier to bypass without having alts

also the hacker rate has been skydiving and lowering more than rising

please lock @YounB
if you read the comments you will see what i said. i said to put the hackers ip on a list and if the same ip hacks with a different account then you ip ban because then obviously its the same person with a different account.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Don't people who don't hack and get banned because they share an IP with someone who hacked can appeal for compromised account?

Rakion

Aug 2, 2016
CubeCraft does not IP ban, what if they ban the ip of a whole school? Or if they were hacking on a friends house? It will decrease players, and it's way too risky.

CubeCraft is aware of the hackers, thats why the anti-cheat is taking a while, they are trying to perfect it. So please be patient and do not create these pointless threads.

MonsterStorm_

Jan 28, 2017
Just record every game you play, like i do, i catch a lot of hackers and report them, they will eventually get banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on Mivke's profile.
happy birthday!
Eli
Did anyone else play Skylanders? I recently got it to work on my PC with a PS3 emulator and it's more fun than I remembered!!
Eli wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Eli wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
GiGaGekkies wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom