Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Will Cube ever be the same again?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Why lock? Aren't we allowed to have freedom of speech? I would just let the thread die instead of locking it since it would make Cube look like they don't accept people's opinion (Which by your comment, you don't). So long this thread doesn't go against any rules, it can stay up imo unless @TheFastBowler wants it locked.
I dont ask for locking. This boy say negative things about staff members, I dont understand What you mean whith this.

LoadzAF

May 11, 2016
The Forest
@Tacosbefriends . No offence to you, You're my favorite staff member, But Cube used to get 20k at that time of the day and 10k almost 15 hours a day only at the asian time where the server would be dead and when i say dead i mean 5k players... The anticheat has been banning so many innocent players and even when the players show Crazyman the proof he claims they use "Ghost Clients"...
Cube is my favorite server by far, But i was waiting for factions for ages and uhc for ages.
The UHC that came out doesnt even count as UHC in my opinion and Factions? Where?
Whenever we suggest something the staff use freebuild as a defence "You guys got what you wanted for freebuild but it isnt as famous" Freebuild wont get famous for the fact that its used only when needed its not a "game" If you know what i mean.
UHC was a game that was long waited and when it came out everyone played a couple games then got bored and saw lots of errors (No sugar cane / No map generations etc etc ).
We as a community suggested alot of stuff but the staff always give the same excuses/answers on different posts... Its the perfect time to change, Be open minded, Staff Need to act like humans not robots... What's the point of using big words, If the server is full of kids?
Alot of stuff need to change now... Hiring Helpers for example, Going on random posts and saying "Please report hacker here" "[USER=695]@Someone
please lock this"
How about let them prove that they are worth the throne, Like no offence but the helpers who got their place right now should not be an example for the Staff wannabes on the server.
The map Area-51: My favorite map and alot of poeple have been asking to put it back "Way too big" "Camper hole" "Hard to get to mid" Who cares if someone doesnt like it they dont need to play it, Most of the people i know LOVED Area-51, Yet cube removed it for the dumbest reasons while maps like Underdasea are still there, Underdasea the most unpopular map, Full of campers, and The hardest map to get to mid.
Not to mention how cube keep on saying "Behind the scenes" "Soon" instead of giving us answers (Oh what if another server gets the idea) whatever idea you guys have will get released anyway and any other server can recreate it on its own way...
Please its the perfect time to change everything, The server is in a bad spot.[/USER]

Last edited:

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
He is allowed to give his opinion, That doesnt mean that his thread should get locked.
Also he hasnt mentioned anything about you so why does it matter to you?
Oh, Applying for staff too? I see
I dont ask for locking! Not he But an other says negative things about staffmembers, Pls stop message farming!

LoadzAF

May 11, 2016
The Forest
I dont ask for locking! Not he But an other says negative things about staffmembers, Pls stop message farming!
Nobody is message farming, You're the one that is asking for unnecessary arguments.
Everyone has his own opinions and we have freedom of speech, If you disagree then look away, This is the real world.

HackersDontWin

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
I dont ask for locking.
You obviously edited your post -.-
and Factions? Where?
Whenever we suggest something the staff use freebuild as a defence "You guys got what you wanted for freebuild but it isnt as famous" Freebuild wont get famous for the fact that its used only when needed its not a "game" If you know what i mean.
When FreeBuild was released, I saw tons of people saying "Where's SkyBlock?", "Where's Factions?" and here we are still waiting. I wonder if it will ever even come at this point..

LoadzAF

May 11, 2016
The Forest

When FreeBuild was released, I saw tons of people saying "Where's SkyBlock?", "Where's Factions?" and here we are still waiting. I wonder if it will ever even come at this point..
I don't think it will happen.
As i said in the Huge paragraph i wrote Cube need to be more open minded they never add anything that we ask for, Its as if the community do not play on the server the staff members do.

Last edited:

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I dont ask for locking. This boy say negative things about staff members, I dont understand What you mean whith this.
You're completely allowed to have an opinion, and FYI it isn't very negative.

I don't see how any of this would offend him.

The anticheat has been banning so many innocent players and even when the players show Crazyman the proof he claims they use "Ghost Clients"...
I can honestly only name maybe 6-7 times that I've seen it happen.
"so many innocent players" is a bit of an over exaggeration I think...

Cube is my favorite server by far, But i was waiting for factions for ages and uhc for ages.
The UHC that came out doesnt even count as UHC in my opinion and Factions? Where?
At this point, do you think factions would even survive on Cube? People would come, die & quit. It'd be more barren than tower defense is, and it'd be a big waste of server memory & time that could've been used for something greater.
Don't forget about the fact that Cube puts a twist on gamemodes. Sometimes good, sometimes bad.

I don't recall this ever being used as an excuse.

Staff Need to act like humans not robots...
To be fair, lots of people complain about the fact that staff use "We have personal lives" as an "excuse". This doesn't make very much sense to me.

Pls stop message farming!
He's not really message farming... like at all...

@LoadzAF @HackersDontWin Guys he asked Tacos to look, not lock...

Last edited:

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Nobody is message farming, You're the one that is asking for unnecessary arguments.
Everyone has his own opinions and we have freedom of speech, If you disagree then look away, This is the real world.
Pls, you do not know What all about. There was a person And he says negative things about staffmembers. Idk about wich busy.

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
You're completely allowed to have an opinion, and FYI it isn't very negative.

I don't see how any of this would offend him...

At this point, do you think factions would even survive on Cube? People would come, die & quit. It'd be more barren than tower defense is, and it'd be a big waste of server memory & time that could've been used for something greater.
Don't forget about the fact that Cube puts a twist on gamemodes. Sometimes good, sometimes bad.

To be fair, lots of people complain about the fact that staff use "We have personal lives" as an "excuse". This doesn't make very much sense to me.

He's not really message farming... like at all...

@LoadzAF @HackersDontWin Guys he asked Tacos to look, not lock...
Thanks man you see it! Thanks man

Reactions: Gainfullterror

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium

Ok. Why about you are discussing? Pls I have asked die looking, And you say that I asked for locking!

LoadzAF

May 11, 2016
The Forest
@Gainfullterror He edited the part where he said "look" That's 1.
2: Alot of innocent players have been banned and complained on discord, Ask @Jeff_Bllkth for example ;).
3: Factions would've been good but cube took about 1 year just to cancel it at the end.
4: When i said "No offence to you" it was because of i what i said about the staff and what other people said.
5: Freebuild being used as an excuse? It has been used as an excuse on discord alot of times and It was aimed at me 3 times before.
6: Idk if it was sarcastic when you were talking about message farming, But that is the last thing i care about tbh. I'm never applying for staff and if i ever apply for staff you can give me crap for it for ages.

"You obviously edited it" please @Gainfullterror

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
2: alot of innocent players have been banned and complained on discord, Ask @Jeff_Bllkth for example ;).
3: Factions would've been good but cube took about 1 year just to cancel it at the end.
4: When i said "No offence to you" it was because of i what i said about the staff and what other people said.
5: Freebuild being used as an excuse? It has been used as an excuse on discord alot of times and it was aimed at me 3 times before.
6: Idk if it was sarcastic when you were talking about message farming, But that is the last thing i care about tbh. I'm never applying for staff and if i ever apply for staff you can give me crap for it for ages.

I dont say anything bad about staff, I say that tbf does looking What he says.

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
Hello CubeCrafters.

Long time, no see.
Who cares? Nobody. The Staff team? Dead. The server players? Dead. What on earth has happened? It's a desolate server.
The Staff? I can name countless occasions recently when staff members are
1. Being Hypocrites
2. Punishing due to grudges
3. Just being really, really immature, unprofessional, not helpful at all

Are we to put the army of staff members that 'resigned' behind us? No. It's time to face the truth. Why did this all happen?
First off, Sentinel. Wasn't this supposed to be the big break through for CubeCraft? When finally all the 'OMG CUBE GET AN ANTI CHEAT' threads would disappear. I'm sure that's what the motives were but I just don't understand. Why can't you develop an anti cheat that works? It rarely kicks hackers. Sure, they get banned after some time due to ban waves being introduced, but does it make 'customer service' or the experience of the players better? Absolutely not, because the hacker is still in the game, hacking and ruining everything. That's not all, for some reason, post release of Sentinel, there have been huge signs of server lag. Bugs and just in general, poor old cubelag. Wasn't this all meant to be fixed?

DEAD CUBE - http://prntscr.com/f74kvq [CubeCraft vs German Server | Friday Night 2017]

How did we respond to this? I'll tell you. We got rid of Mac. Probably one of the smartest things that CubeCraft has done in the recent times. After that? He took EVERY SINGLE ONE of his followers with him. I don't want to poorly offend any of the new Helpers, I'm sure you're all great, but let's face it. It was a rushed decision. 4 Helpers at once? Okay fine, that works... maybe. But what do their Helpers do? Here is an example -
'I like this idea +1'
'Should this be locked guys?'
And just for the fun of it, how about I quote this as well:
"i love build N1 and i think Teo made it cus honestly i suck at building and hes good so blah"
SO PROFESSIONAL AM I RIGHT?
For one of the world's largest Minecraft server's, isn't this a joke? When just 2-3 months ago, you were hitting 25k players every Saturday, on a weekday, it was 20k, now it's barely touching 10k. Your staff members could actually do something productive, but just today, I saw evidence of what an inexperienced staff team you guys are, one of the members, who came over to a stream, muted a player, and that same staff team has actually not muted many other players doing the exact same thing at much higher levels. Partiality? Hypocrisy? Is Cube seriously missing this? In all of this, again, I have managed to catch the immensely visible flaws in not just the team, but the Network.
What else? Features. Messed up.
1. Lucky Blocks Team Change - WHAT ON EARTH? I do so much work to get my team ahead and because some loser from the other team had to go out for pizza he quit the game so I go onto the losing side's team. WOW. Real amazing logic. This isn't Kindergarten where 'everyone's a winner.' This is the online world and everyone wants to be the only winner, and this is just rubbish.
2. What is the point of Blockband? - Nobody plays this game. It's such a useless game and has brought nothing to CubeCraft. I suggest it be removed and something else replace it.
3. UHC - WHAT? NO RANDOM WORLD GENERATION? That's just not UHC. I get it that you want to do it the 'CubeCraft' way but it doesn't work like that. People can just memorise locations of diamonds and get so overpowered. Along with that, what on earth are the bugs? Diamonds transform into stone? What??!??!?
4. It's been what? 2 years? Where's a party system? I party run a 10 player server and we already have a party system and I could even say a better functioning anti cheat.

I know what the proud defenders of Cube are going to say to this.
"Oh they work so hard give them a break!"
"Party system is coming soon [it was just announced in the livestream as I type this]"
"Bugs will be fixed, report them at this link"
"Hackers will be reduced, report them at this link.."
"Has been suggested before, was never accepted..."
"You are a hypocrite yourself.."

If you want to defend it like that, then fine. But really, the fact that things are being suggested, complained about, over and over again and nothing being done about it is absurd. And the fact that even after a new anti cheat there are still so many hackers is just down right stupid. Yeah sure, I am a hypocrite for what I've said in the past and what I'm saying now, but it's because I know that this server is really going nowhere. Say whatever you like. I'm practically done with CubeCraft. I came on yesterday after 2 weeks. What did I find? Of course, spammers as soon as I join. When I joined a PvP Duel, a Kill Aura hacker. Oh great CubeCraft, can you never fix this?

Just do whatever you like.
Agree, agree and agree. Some parts were exaggerated for me but we know what's the point of this thread so it doesn't matter.

So are Staff members the untouchable ones now? No. This is not a Corrupt server.
We are allowed to give our opinion as community on this server, if there's something Staff don't want us to say, then they should let us know on a thread, post or notification.
We can give an opinion based on what we witnessed many times, we are not saying anything which has never happened.
And also, they (staff members) are like us, people. Yes, we should respect them but that doesn't mean we can't say what we think. Cubecraft was made for us, not for theirselves, in that case you would create a private server.

Well, it may not be "many" players according to the amount of players who play on this server everyday but what I understood by that is people who are falsely banned are around 100, many of them without knowing they can create and account on the forum or Discord and talk about that false ban, and there are people who do that but Developers often deny those appeals because they want to, they don't trust them (this happened to me).
I'll quote something I was told: "Don't play dumb with me".

Cubecraft should rethink about adding popular games that other servers have and are known. Trust me when I say this would bring more people to play on this server because they wouldn't need to go to another one to play that minigame which is not on Cubecraft.

I do, maybe not always but I saw this in some old threads which I don't want to search.

Don't take it as offence Gain but there should be honesty on this server as well as professionalism. I still don't get how inactive Staff members still are what they are.

About the person that says bad things about staff. And you say that I say asked for locking, But I say looking.
It said "lock" but you edited it to "look".

Bye.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Proof? I don't see a "Last edited: X" underneath the message. And in HDW's post, the quote says "look" too.
It wasn't edited as far as I'm concerned.

2: Alot of innocent players have been banned and complained on discord, Ask @Jeff_Bllkth for example ;).
I don't recall me saying "I haven't ever seen anyone getting a false ban".
One of the few that I do remember, is Jeff.

I don't think you know how the player base works here...
UHC's world gen isn't the only reason why players don't play it. There's also the fact that our average player isn't good at it & keeps dying, making it annoying to play.
Just imagine factions, where they die & lose their stuff, their base, their motivation to play it. Cube's community isn't built for factions.

5: Freebuild being used as an excuse? It has been used as an excuse on discord alot of times and It was aimed at me 3 times before.
As far as I know, the only Freebuild-related excuse was "Freebuild is an example of things going wrong with a deadline".

The message farming part wasn't directed at you.

Like I said earlier, provide me with proof & I'll believe it.
Just an accusation isn't proof.

Well, it may not be "many" players according to the amount of players who play on this server everyday but what I understood by that is people who are falsely banned are around 100, many of them without knowing they can create and account on the forum or Discord and talk about that false ban, and there are people who do that but Developers often deny those appeals because they want to, they don't trust them (this happened to me).
If it indeed is over the 100, then I'll change my view on it. 100 is quite a lot of false bans.
By chance, would those be false bans in total, or false bans that were successfully appealed?

Cubecraft should rethink about adding popular games that other servers have and are known. Trust me when I say this would bring more people to play on this server because they wouldn't need to go to another one to play that minigame which is not on Cubecraft.
Refer to what I said earlier. (The part after the third quote on this message)

I do, maybe not always but I saw this in some old threads which I don't want to search.

Don't take it as offence Gain but there should be honesty on this server as well as professionalism. I still don't get how inactive Staff members still are what they are.
Let me reword it then: I don't recall it ever being used as a valid excuse.
I agree that some inactive staff should be taken care of, but that's not causing any problems right now.
And don't worry, I never get offended by anything on the internet.

Reactions: SrKlompenstein

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Agree, agree and agree. Some parts were exaggerated for me but we know what's the point of this thread so it doesn't matter.

So are Staff members the untouchable ones now? No. This is not a Corrupt server.
We are allowed to give our opinion as community on this server, if there's something Staff don't want us to say, then they should let us know on a thread, post or notification.
We can give an opinion based on what we witnessed many times, we are not saying anything which has never happened.
And also, they (staff members) are like us, people. Yes, we should respect them but that doesn't mean we can't say what we think. Cubecraft was made for us, not for theirselves, in that case you would create a private server.

It said "lock" but you edited it to "look".

Bye.
Yes, you can give your opinion, no problem. Why say you that? I say to an other person that he does respecting the staffmembers. Pls What do I wrong!

Members Online

Latest profile posts

denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
Top Bottom