Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Will Cube ever be the same again?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D

Deleted member 100818

If you want to know why they add Blockband, you should ask @Minikloon (Although he never responds) He is nowadays a developer on the worst minecraft server in the world, Aka memepixel. I agree they should've brought back old gamemodes like you mentioned, but they seem like they don't care. SoonTM is just a lame excuse as a result of the lazyness to bring back old gamemodes! They deleted it because it crashed somehow, i think. @hgbf knows more about this :p
That means they were too lazy to even try fixing it

A

A pigeon

Nice paragraphs you've written everyone . So who is this 'Mac' person and what did he do?

Its true that the server has few people logging on , mainly because YouTubers started to focus on Bedwars . If they stop making awful games like BlockBand and re introduced old games it would be nice. I'd be happy with an FFA update . Very content with the new UHC and Eggwars updates . Skywars needs balancing .

It may not seem so at first , but staff are indeed prejudiced . Tell me what happened to the mac guy

P.S You didnt mention mini modding in your thread

D

Deleted member 100818

P.S You didnt mention mini modding in your thread

I did (my reaction) :3

And mac was the head admin of the server and he resigned and took a lot of staff members with him and people are saying that he is rebuilding the chunk. :3

A

A pigeon

I did (my reaction) :3

And mac was the head admin of the server and he resigned and took a lot of staff members with him and people are saying that he is rebuilding the chunk. :3
Why does everyone hate him so much?

KazukiVIRUS

Jul 27, 2017
only joined to say this: this server used to have a very good parkour server really really hard... before they ripped it out and replaced it with a shitty easy as fuck one that anyone with more than 3 braincells can do (the one that has been in maintenence for over 3 fucking years) seriously what's your problem you have time to rape the server with PVP shit yet you can't be bothered to place a few blocks for parkour wtf cubecraft... yea fuck you too all about the $$$ ain't it cus PVP gets players in sure.... and fills the server full of toxic idiots who can only say 3 things "Rekt", "Skrub" and "Ez" as you can tell I really love what happened to this server (still trying to find someone who has a copy of the old parkour maps before the shitty new ones replaced them, i actually used to love this server xd.

(This is a forum ban or some shit but.... i don't give a fuck cus i'm never playing here again)

A

A pigeon

only joined to say this: this server used to have a very good parkour server really really hard... before they ripped it out and replaced it with a shitty easy as fuck one that anyone with more than 3 braincells can do (the one that has been in maintenence for over 3 fucking years) seriously what's your problem you have time to rape the server with PVP shit yet you can't be bothered to place a few blocks for parkour wtf cubecraft... yea fuck you too all about the $$$ ain't it cus PVP gets players in sure.... and fills the server full of toxic idiots who can only say 3 things "Rekt", "Skrub" and "Ez" as you can tell I really love what happened to this server (still trying to find someone who has a copy of the old parkour maps before the shitty new ones replaced them, i actually used to love this server xd.

(This is a forum ban or some shit but.... i don't give a fuck cus i'm never playing here again)
rip banned , but i wont forget u . What you just said is absolute truth

D

Deleted member 100818

yes you will probably be banned from the forums although you arguments are almost true, the only thing that isn't really true while reading through your language is that it has been more then 18 months instead of 3 years.

F

Facelurite

So this one guy told me that the 'Mac' person did a lot more than just take away all the mods? Could somebody run me through the entire history?

D

Deleted member 100818

So this one guy told me that the 'Mac' person did a lot more than just take away all the mods? Could somebody run me through the entire history?
Actually he only took away some mods as far as I know, I wonder if there is really more :3

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I rather not get banned.
If you really want to hear to full story ask Mac. Doubt he will they you though.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
xHappyMood wrote on Eli's profile.
happy birthday eli
BurgerCat13 wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday fellow dragon enthusiast 🐉
Xi1m wrote on Eli's profile.
oh noes
happy late birthday eli!!!!
Xi1m wrote on eddytheeagle88's profile.
if youre a partner on the discord server, shouldnt you also be partner on here?
Top Bottom