Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
Hello! I have been working on some textures and I want some practice, so im asking for your ideas/requests! I can do normal sword or custom items,
6818417-aqua-wallpaper.jpg

so If there is anything that you could possibly want, give me a description and I can make you a texture. (if you want I can also code it so that it works in game on a specifically named item)

Last edited:
Reactions: Flqris

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
They look really cool! Really fit with your name :)
Could you make a cool enderpearl? Doesn't need to be animated but just something cool I don't look the normal look of it :p
~Fesa

Reactions: ItzEnd3r

Flqris

Dedicated Member
Jan 8, 2017
a Ferris Wheel
www.cubecraft.net
They are super cool! Most of them would fit great in more pvp-like packs. The scythe would be perfect in some halloween specified resourcepack. Maybe you could make an elytra, but with the texture of bat wings.

Reactions: ItzEnd3r

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
They are super cool! Most of them would fit great in more pvp-like packs. The scythe would be perfect in some halloween specified resourcepack. Maybe you could make an elytra, but with the texture of bat wings.
Screen Shot 2020-05-27 at 8.26.47 AM.png

here is the elytra, ill send you an overlay pack in pms once i figure out how to make a gui logo for it

YeaUhm

Mar 15, 2020
Mars
Hello! I have been working on some textures and I want some practice, so im asking for your ideas/requests! I can do normal sword or custom items,

so If there is anything that you could possibly want, give me a description and I can make you a texture. (if you want I can also code it so that it works in game on a specifically named item)
At first, they look amazing! But I personally don’t like to much detailed/long swords. But thats my opinion ofcourse.

YeaUhm

Mar 15, 2020
Mars
yeah, i agree also, but I actually made these as a resource pack for Hypixel Skyblock so it is harder to get scammed lol. but definately not for a pvp pack
Ah, that cleared some things up. Yes I agree it could be really cool for Skyblock players.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday
WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
Top Bottom