Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
Hello! I have been working on some textures and I want some practice, so im asking for your ideas/requests! I can do normal sword or custom items,
6818417-aqua-wallpaper.jpg

so If there is anything that you could possibly want, give me a description and I can make you a texture. (if you want I can also code it so that it works in game on a specifically named item)

Last edited:
Reactions: Flqris

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
They look really cool! Really fit with your name :)
Could you make a cool enderpearl? Doesn't need to be animated but just something cool I don't look the normal look of it :p
~Fesa

Reactions: ItzEnd3r

Flqris

Dedicated Member
Jan 8, 2017
a Ferris Wheel
www.cubecraft.net
They are super cool! Most of them would fit great in more pvp-like packs. The scythe would be perfect in some halloween specified resourcepack. Maybe you could make an elytra, but with the texture of bat wings.

Reactions: ItzEnd3r

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
They are super cool! Most of them would fit great in more pvp-like packs. The scythe would be perfect in some halloween specified resourcepack. Maybe you could make an elytra, but with the texture of bat wings.
Screen Shot 2020-05-27 at 8.26.47 AM.png

here is the elytra, ill send you an overlay pack in pms once i figure out how to make a gui logo for it

YeaUhm

Mar 15, 2020
Mars
Hello! I have been working on some textures and I want some practice, so im asking for your ideas/requests! I can do normal sword or custom items,

so If there is anything that you could possibly want, give me a description and I can make you a texture. (if you want I can also code it so that it works in game on a specifically named item)
At first, they look amazing! But I personally don’t like to much detailed/long swords. But thats my opinion ofcourse.

YeaUhm

Mar 15, 2020
Mars
yeah, i agree also, but I actually made these as a resource pack for Hypixel Skyblock so it is harder to get scammed lol. but definately not for a pvp pack
Ah, that cleared some things up. Yes I agree it could be really cool for Skyblock players.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on Alemiz's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Eli wrote on kaunarya's profile.
Thank you for the follow!!
BicolourSine41 wrote on Alemiz's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom