Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

NotNitrouss

Sep 18, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
I spent about an hour designing this design that would work for the item shop and would make buying a lot faster. The second row of items are the menu, which offer all the menus in the current shop. I think this would help out in intense games and would just make the gameplay mores smooth. Thoughts? Peace ✌️
9FA259EE-C8BE-41E9-8FAA-971D1A3ABE78.jpeg

ENDERIUM

Dedicated Member
May 22, 2021
THE END
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
i am to throw up

im sorry it just looks a bit ugly and doesnt use cubecraft's design format, and it also uses chest ui

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance and Support
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
This wouldn’t really work as you have to take mobile players in consideration. They can’t hover over items so all information needs to be displayed on the screen. (I.e the amount your buying, price, enchantment etc)

I don’t even think a chest system such as java has is even possible code wise. Though I’m not sure.

Last edited:

GlowGamerKSA

Feb 13, 2021
Saudi Arabia
I spent about an hour designing this design that would work for the item shop and would make buying a lot faster. The second row of items are the menu, which offer all the menus in the current shop. I think this would help out in intense games and would just make the gameplay mores smooth. Thoughts? Peace ✌️View attachment 214405
if im being honest its kinda ugly

Reactions: odivan108

NotNitrouss

Sep 18, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
This wouldn’t really work as you have to take mobile players in consideration. They can’t hover over items so all information needs to be displayed on the screen. (I.e the amount your buying, price, enchantment etc)

I don’t even think a chest system such as java has is even possible code wise. Though I’m not sure.
Yeah that makes sense.

Reactions: Iridinox
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom