Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SoggyTaco-_-

Oct 6, 2020
I have a pretty big creeper farm, but it is a pain to go down to the bottom to collect gunpowder, so I was just wondering if there is a way to make an item elevator? Since there’s no redstone, I tried the one with fences and it didn’t work. Any ideas?

Nov 17, 2020
I have a pretty big creeper farm, but it is a pain to go down to the bottom to collect gunpowder, so I was just wondering if there is a way to make an item elevator? Since there’s no redstone, I tried the one with fences and it didn’t work. Any ideas?
Good question, I'll follow in case someone has any ideas. I could use this too.

I'm in nether now, in Skyblock, and on Island 2 we have soul stone, but it does not create bubble columns for water elevators :(

Dec 14, 2020
Good question, I'll follow in case someone has any ideas. I could use this too.

I'm in nether now, in Skyblock, and on Island 2 we have soul stone, but it does not create bubble columns for water elevators :(
Everything after 1.13 isn't on syblock. Also item elevators might cause tons of lag which is most likely they don't 1.13 stuff

Dec 12, 2020
Texas
www.youtube.com
This is one of the main reasons that I took extra time at the start of the game to put my starting platform about 30 blocks below the initial island. I did this by riding water down and making a block column.

It also gives the added bonus of having a full view of all the other islands in the background and eventually, my base platform extends underneath them so it will catch anything that I drop from those islands.

SoggyTaco-_-

Oct 6, 2020
This is one of the main reasons that I took extra time at the start of the game to put my starting platform about 30 blocks below the initial island. I did this by riding water down and making a block column.

It also gives the added bonus of having a full view of all the other islands in the background and eventually, my base platform extends underneath them so it will catch anything that I drop from those islands.
Cool. Well not everybody is as smart as u

BesottedPotato

Novice Member
Oct 14, 2020
The Void
I suggest making a high level feather falling to get down, as for up your best bet is just depth strider on those same boots with a water elevator

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Hiiii xSchulzis! :D
UncleSpect wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WolfX's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Top Bottom