Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on BlockWars modes, try to stay on topic!

kochido

Apr 8, 2020
Today, I logged onto cubecraft.net. It already had a poor player base but with the new update I was ecstatic to indulge in the activity of playing Eggwars. However when I was finished with enjoying my experience on the new eggwars update I headed to my safe haven of cubecraft CTF. As I embarked I could smell fumes of distaste already, I could not identify the sinking feeling in my stomach so I continued onto playing the game.

As I clicked the CTF game everything seemed normal. It wasnt until the second game I reached a level of confusion and worry. I returned a flag and was rewarded a creeper? This whole thing sent levels of disgust running through my viens, like poison ivy. My very soul felt tortured at the sight of that monstrosity. On further testing I noticed it had simuliar traits to the very item I cherished. The item I cared for, the Porkins Bomb. This item was the very reason cubecraft is where it is today. Porkins saved Cubecraft so to see this creeper try to copy Porkins I had to ask Porkins himself. However I could not find that very pig, That very reason cubecraft wasnt at its knees begging for relevance. Porkins wasnt here.

This is outright disgusting Cubecraft You need to do better. How dare you remove the one item that saved your server. Porkins was the one best item added to the game since your server launched and what? You replace it with a disgusting creeper that has the same knockoff traits? Are you discriminating against pigs?

JustNathie

♡ Moderator ♡
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 15, 2022
Out of this world 🪐
I believe in Porkins supremacy!!!
But in all seriousness, porkins bomb was a fun item that you could throw and it would kill multiple people at once. I have not seen how its replacement works yet, so I cannot comment on it. Porkins is everyone's favorite! I hope they bring porkins back 😍

Netherate

Dec 22, 2023
Today, I logged onto cubecraft.net. It already had a poor player base but with the new update I was ecstatic to indulge in the activity of playing Eggwars. However when I was finished with enjoying my experience on the new eggwars update I headed to my safe haven of cubecraft CTF. As I embarked I could smell fumes of distaste already, I could not identify the sinking feeling in my stomach so I continued onto playing the game.

As I clicked the CTF game everything seemed normal. It wasnt until the second game I reached a level of confusion and worry. I returned a flag and was rewarded a creeper? This whole thing sent levels of disgust running through my viens, like poison ivy. My very soul felt tortured at the sight of that monstrosity. On further testing I noticed it had simuliar traits to the very item I cherished. The item I cared for, the Porkins Bomb. This item was the very reason cubecraft is where it is today. Porkins saved Cubecraft so to see this creeper try to copy Porkins I had to ask Porkins himself. However I could not find that very pig, That very reason cubecraft wasnt at its knees begging for relevance. Porkins wasnt here.

This is outright disgusting Cubecraft You need to do better. How dare you remove the one item that saved your server. Porkins was the one best item added to the game since your server launched and what? You replace it with a disgusting creeper that has the same knockoff traits? Are you discriminating against pigs?
Is this a joke

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: Desiderata and Xi1m

GuarMC132

Jul 26, 2021

Unfortunately I haven't been able to play CTF and I don't know how the new update will be:(

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!!!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Top Bottom