Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

superking100

Aug 4, 2023
Before the 1.19 Eggwars update, there used to be hay-bales to clutch with, but these were removed for some reason. I think that having some item to clutch with such as a hay-bale, slime block, or water bucket would be very nice since otherwise there isn't a good way to get down from a high place without taking a lot of damage (assuming there aren't structures to go down, and even then it takes a lot longer).

superking100

Aug 4, 2023
Water bucket would probably encourage some players to camp under an island, so it's best to not to add that in to the game. But haybales and slimeblocks would work fine!
Ah I didn't think of that. Maybe I should also suggest (in an unrelated post) that the build limit be raised so that low camping is impossible?

• Unsure
Reactions: Reesle

Tripleee

Feb 7, 2023
idk
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Ah I didn't think of that. Maybe I should also suggest (in an unrelated post) that the build limit be raised so that low camping is impossible?
You could also use water buckets to defend your egg so I think this would be to annoying (although a slight workaround could be sponges

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Before the 1.19 Eggwars update, there used to be hay-bales to clutch with, but these were removed for some reason. I think that having some item to clutch with such as a hay-bale, slime block, or water bucket would be very nice since otherwise there isn't a good way to get down from a high place without taking a lot of damage (assuming there aren't structures to go down, and even then it takes a lot longer).
I agree i want to see the water bucket in egg wars is soo helpfull in the fall

• Disagree
Reactions: Reesle

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
We still have ladders in Eggwars, which you can clutch with. It's just very difficult. Imo Hay Bales would be perfect, as Water Buckets and Sline don't really fit into Eggwars.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

parent calling you halfway through pvp is the worst debuff you could ever get
Take back what I said earlier, the Infected Wolf spider from grounded is terrifying
This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
Top Bottom