Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This is probably just me being paranoid and linking completely unrelated coincidences, but I've noticed some changes around Cubecraft lately. Hopefully some of what I've written below makes a little sense.

First, of course, was the new lobby. I think it looks pretty nice, but the redesigned game skins annoy me a tiny bit. That's just my opinion- I've seen way too many of those anime-styled skins after playing on Hypixel- but it is relatively inconsequential. I had assumed it was an isolated development, but that changed once I started playing some Lucky Islands.

There were loads of ranked people, for one thing. This might be because of the Halloween sale, though it's impossible for me to tell. These ranked players tended to have emo- or anime-styled skins both similar to those I saw in the lobby, and also similar to those that are typically used by the player base of Hypixel. Which is perfectly fine. But let me explain why we don't exactly want Hypixel's sweat culture coming to Cubecraft.

Some of these ranked people were much more skilled than I had come to expect from your average Lucky Islands player. Again, probably an unlucky coincidence on my part, but I don't tend to see many advanced players, and this was definitely new. Hypixel's competitive culture is intense. And to me, it almost seems as if the characteristics are lining up with some players in Cubecraft... the skins... the ranks... the skill. If sweats are migrating to Cubecraft, I imagine the toxicity would come along with them.

Before you take to the comments section objecting to this, all of the above is speculation- and also a question: Does anyone know anything that could actually be linking these occurences? I feel like I need some more info. And a little peace of mind, since Hypixel players scare me... a lot...

notaudrey_

Nov 14, 2021
This is probably just me being paranoid and linking completely unrelated coincidences, but I've noticed some changes around Cubecraft lately. Hopefully some of what I've written below makes a little sense.

First, of course, was the new lobby. I think it looks pretty nice, but the redesigned game skins annoy me a tiny bit. That's just my opinion- I've seen way too many of those anime-styled skins after playing on Hypixel- but it is relatively inconsequential. I had assumed it was an isolated development, but that changed once I started playing some Lucky Islands.

There were loads of ranked people, for one thing. This might be because of the Halloween sale, though it's impossible for me to tell. These ranked players tended to have emo- or anime-styled skins both similar to those I saw in the lobby, and also similar to those that are typically used by the player base of Hypixel. Which is perfectly fine. But let me explain why we don't exactly want Hypixel's sweat culture coming to Cubecraft.

Some of these ranked people were much more skilled than I had come to expect from your average Lucky Islands player. Again, probably an unlucky coincidence on my part, but I don't tend to see many advanced players, and this was definitely new. Hypixel's competitive culture is intense. And to me, it almost seems as if the characteristics are lining up with some players in Cubecraft... the skins... the ranks... the skill. If sweats are migrating to Cubecraft, I imagine the toxicity would come along with them.

Before you take to the comments section objecting to this, all of the above is speculation- and also a question: Does anyone know anything that could actually be linking these occurences? I feel like I need some more info. And a little peace of mind, since Hypixel players scare me... a lot...
First I appreciate the long thread for the community but I have to say this confuses me. I don't really get the point you are trying to make, is it the migration of hypixel players joining cube craft? I'm sure your idea was great I just don't understand it to well :)))

guinea_pigcrown5687

Aug 14, 2021
My Guinea pigs' cage EU#12
Pronouns
He/Him

Yeah, I think there are in Blockwars Bridges now lots of people being sweating with bows. And then there is my absolutely destroying my RT. But I agree defentaly

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be

I've never ever played CubeCraft java before so I may not have the rights to have my own opinion on this but this is just so relatable. Bedrock version of cc also had the same occurrences. It happened like a year ago when they changed the knockback on CubeCraft bedrock. The thing about old CubeCraft is it's not competitive and it's designed for everyone no matter the age or skill. It's just not competitive at all and it was designed to not be competitive but instead is all just about having fun.

After the kb update, I (and other people) have seen some sweats from other server coming to CubeCraft. At first, I thought this would be a really bad sign but soon enough I found out it's just way worse than I thought. First it bring toxicity, the second one is those tryhards spread everywhere from skywars, to eggwars, to minerware or survival games (and those other gamemodes too). They made every Minigames less fun and more competitive. I mean sure competitive is fun but it just gets boring super easily and you'd then get bored cuz they're either too easy or too hard to fight and too much competitive game is very unhealthy.

Then I started to see some sort of pattern. People with colored name, people x's or z's in their name or people with emo skins are usually the most aggressive, dangerous, most toxic and the most competitive player of all other players. Everytime I saw people with coloured name, x's or z's in their name or people with emo skins, usually I'd run, rage quits before they touch me or I fight them and instantly lose.

Usually when those kind of people win, they just say GG and that's it. But then when they lose because of a very poor luck, they starts to become super toxic, accuse everything and anything in front of them to use any kind of cheat and starts spelling every all possible hacks in the impact client and sometimes even targeting the person who wins by a complete luck or coincidence or even worse, starts harrasing and sending death theats to the person.

Reactions: Chimerabot
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
Top Bottom