Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Miguelb94

Mar 18, 2015
I´ve been playing here a long long time, and there has never been such an amount of hackers as the one we have right now. It is really incredible and hard to believe, that months and months go by, and we get no solution on this matter. I can´t remember the last time i played skywars (1.8) and didn´t find a Hacker.

You can´t be expecting every player to be recording all the time. We want to play, and not be patrolin and looking for hackers. I thought that is why there are Admins and Mods. You are obviously outnumbered by the hackers and it seems like an eternity, since the new "anticheat" sytem was supposed to be here. I used to love this server, but it is getting really really annoying to play like this.

Reactions: Spinnypoo

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
I´ve been playing here a long long time, and there has never been such an amount of hackers as the one we have right now. It is really incredible and hard to believe, that months and months go by, and we get no solution on this matter. I can´t remember the last time i played skywars (1.8) and didn´t find a Hacker.

You can´t be expecting every player to be recording all the time. We want to play, and not be patrolin and looking for hackers. I thought that is why there are Admins and Mods. You are obviously outnumbered by the hackers and it seems like an eternity, since the new "anticheat" sytem was supposed to be here. I used to love this server, but it is getting really really annoying to play like this.
Do not worry, they are accepting new staff members, helpers, if you want to apply then click here.

Miguelb94

Mar 18, 2015
I know, that is what they have been telling us for months now. it is such a shame, that such a nice server, with great maps, can´t be fun to play in.

Reactions: Luisfe
U

Unipotato

I understand how annoying all the hackers are, not not to worry! Right now, there is a great Anticheat that is being worked on by the Developers. It is said to be out soon, so while we wait there's only one thing for us to do. Be patient and Report!

mikelcm11YT

Feb 11, 2017
England
tbh i understand and thats why i think that ppl need make more of an effort in helping by recording. cause ppl are trying to work on anti cheats im sure

D

Deleted member 169486

Let's see here. If you read the thread about suggestions, you would know to look for similar suggestions.

Staff are trying their best, but do you expect 1000 staff for 2000 players? If that's what you want then you can encourage your friends and yourself to apply for staff.

Although, if you do not believe you are cut out for staff, then don't complain about how they do stuff.

You don't always have to have your recordings software open. I have report a number of hackers and never once have I had my recorder running going into a game.

Reactions: Unipotato

mikelcm11YT

Feb 11, 2017
England

i feel you cause i think that developing an anti cheat should be the biggest priority but then again i know that its difficult as it takes a long time to get rid of all these hackers. i think all of us know that you cant completely get rid of hackers but the sad thing is we havent even scratched the surface of how many there are comparted to how many there are banned

Reactions: Luisfe

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Look we all know that hackers are irritating and annoying very much. For now, our Developers are working on an a-we-some Anti-Cheat, but we must have patience for that.

The only thing you can do right now, is reporting hackers (and all the other rule breakers of course!). You can report them here: https://reports.cubecraft.net/login, if you don't have an account yet on the report page, please read this: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/how-to-use-the-new-report-system.175577/. If you don't know how to report people, please read this ''Player reporting guidelines and formating'' guide: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/player-reporting-guidelines-and-formating.136047/.

Actually if you already know the things which are above here, skip that part:p:rolleyes:.

If you need help or if you have any questions, please create a conversation with me here.

Darkform9

May 6, 2016
European Union- unlike a certain traitor
I have to agree that there has been a near absurd number of hackers recently, but the devs are working on an anti-cheat and hopefully it will be finished soon. We just have to be patient and report all the hackers we can until then.

Luisfe

Sep 2, 2015
Ecuador
A developer is working on an anti-cheat. Blablabla. Cube is using old ones and that's why there are still hackers running around. Please be patient.

"Working" on an anti-cheat... I don't think so.
They are developing plugins for games that are necessary, but indeed is impossible to play here. They should prioritize the anti-cheat, many youtubers that are the main advertisers of the server are telling people to leave this server.
So if Cubecraft don't develop an anti cheat soon this server will continue "dying" like in the last few months.
Many people has been complaining about "cheaters" in this server since they updated to 1.8 and it is quite a while, so we had been patient but is really annoying.

Luisfe

Sep 2, 2015
Ecuador
Let's see here. If you read the thread about suggestions, you would know to look for similar suggestions.

Staff are trying their best, but do you expect 1000 staff for 2000 players? If that's what you want then you can encourage your friends and yourself to apply for staff.

Although, if you do not believe you are cut out for staff, then don't complain about how they do stuff.

You don't always have to have your recordings software open. I have report a number of hackers and never once have I had my recorder running going into a game.

You are being so arrogant... We are in this server to play and like you I had as well reported hackers. But the thing is I can´t spend the same time I would playing as reporting. That is not my job, we are not asking for more staff we are asking for an anti cheat... a plugin, the one that can kick or ban players for cheating, now when you enter the server and you are lagged you get kicked for "flying" but when you enter a game you see a hacker flying for real, and he wins the match. So there you can notice that their anti cheat plugin is odd and useless.
Cubecraft is a big server, and they have the people and resources to develop plugins. But they are focused on changing lobbies, maps and adding features as "speed eggwars" and yes that is a plugin too.

So next time you want to answer think as a player, not as a cheater.

And you can see how the staff in this server is reaaaally interested on this, that they don´t even answer any post. This is really shameful, this WAS a good server, but now is going to trash.

Reactions: Miguelb94
D

Deleted member 169486

You are being so arrogant... We are in this server to play and like you I had as well reported hackers. But the thing is I can´t spend the same time I would playing as reporting. That is not my job, we are not asking for more staff we are asking for an anti cheat... a plugin, the one that can kick or ban players for cheating, now when you enter the server and you are lagged you get kicked for "flying" but when you enter a game you see a hacker flying for real, and he wins the match. So there you can notice that their anti cheat plugin is odd and useless.
Cubecraft is a big server, and they have the people and resources to develop plugins. But they are focused on changing lobbies, maps and adding features as "speed eggwars" and yes that is a plugin too.

So next time you want to answer think as a player, not as a cheater.

And you can see how the staff in this server is reaaaally interested on this, that they don´t even answer any post. This is really shameful, this WAS a good server, but now is going to trash.
Now, being polite can take you a long way, keep that in mind.

If you are on this server to play, play. Don't complain. For every single hacker I have reported, never once have I spent as much time working on a single one as I have playing an average game.

Staff and Developers are doing their best. Constant bickering and complaining from people like you is not helping. Instead of complaining about it and calling the server trash, you could try and contribute by applying for developer.

If that's not for you, helper applications are open, then dealing with hackers will be your job, and you can deal with endless reports and people who don't know what their doing.

Not everyone can make an anti-cheat. If it was that easy, you could do it. The people who make lobbies and maps, are not the people making the anti-cheat.

TheLucian

Forum Expert
Dec 29, 2015
:D
They are developing plugins for games that are necessary, but indeed is impossible to play here. They should prioritize the anti-cheat, many youtubers that are the main advertisers of the server are telling people to leave this server.
So if Cubecraft don't develop an anti cheat soon this server will continue "dying" like in the last few months.
Many people has been complaining about "cheaters" in this server since they updated to 1.8 and it is quite a while, so we had been patient but is really annoying.
Actually one new developer has confirmed that it is being worked on and near completion. You have to take in the fact that they are human. I'm sure the one that is working on it is trying their best! Also I don't think threads like this really "in courage" them.

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net

I like the way you wrote this thread..
But, as many people have said!
The anti-cheat is coming, so they ask you to be patient as I'm sure we will all be surprised!

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Cube IS developing an Anti-Cheat but the thing is, not everyone can help with it. Only 1 Developer can develop it and that's why it takes so long. Besides,
People were complaining about 1.8 and now it's not good enough because there are hackers. Really? -_- people need to stop being selfish and start to think about the people that are working for this server.

Reactions: Unfearful

Unfearful

Forum Expert
Oct 9, 2015
the Netherlands
Yes, "working". How do you know we are not making a new AC? It's being worked on every day, every single day. So stop saying things you don't even know about.

I'm going to lock this thread to prevent further answers that's it's being "worked" on ;)

~Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday
Basketman wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday mister daily facts! 🥳
JustNathie wrote on Camezonda's profile.
Happy Birthday! 💜 🎉
Top Bottom