Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
I have been really enjoying the Archer Assault on cubecraft, but what about adding some more games? Like maybe a mini walls?
Possibly add a forum page for game ideas/updates for Island games too? :D
I would love to see more games like archer assault and maybe even mini walls. Just mini walls or like the Money Walls from "years ago"?

Reactions: MimicPanda

MimicPanda

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Under the sea
www.cubecraft.net
Since this is probably gonna be the only beta lobby we will get I do support the adding of more beta games. If that didn’t work they could make a beta lobby. Also island games already has a sub forum and I think you can post anything island games released there.

BuriitoS

Novice Member
Jul 12, 2017
Canada
I believe there is an "Island Games" sub-forum here. I really did not understand, I'am with adding new games, but do you want more bow-based games, because Mini-walls is not a bow game.

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
I am enjoying Infection a lot but like you already saw none of the island games are very popular but I think that the island games are doing good when there are only 3 island games. I think that you need to add small island games with a 5minute time limit. I think that Money walls isn't looking like an island games because it will take more than 5or10minutes to play this game. Btw if you wanna talk about island games you can talk in this sub-forum: https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/island-games.73/

Members Online

Team online

Top Bottom