• No.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cactus Awex

Novice Member
Mar 6, 2017
Manchester, Wigan
www.google.com
diuIElv.png

The game I am suggesting is called Island Battles. It has a similar concept to Skywars. It is a PVP based game two teams of 5,6 or 7 compete on two separate sandy islands, filled with goodies inside chests around the island. The chests on the islands are bound to separate players (E.g opening a chest that isn't yours results in a Sorry, This isn't your chest message). This is so everyone gets a chest. In the middle, there is an island with non-bounded chests. Each team player has three lives. The game ends when one team loses all its players. That is also the goal of the game.

Remember to put valuable items in an ender chest in case you die!

Gameplay:

In the beginning, two teams of five, six, or seven players start out on their own separate team islands, consisting of mainly of sand etc (Beach themed). On the island, there are multiple chests. Only some chests can be opened by you, the rest are bound to another player. This is so everyone gets a chest.

Eventually, you can build a boat with resources you collect on the beach and go to the middle island. But watch out! There are (unbreakable) mob spawners on that island so be ready to fight! (And no, you can't disable them by placing a torch etc). In the middle, there are lots of goodies.

Then, after getting prepared, you're ready to fight the opposite island! Each player has three lives each. When a player dies, they lose a life. When three lives run out, they become a spectator. To win the game, all enemy players MUST be a spectator.

If the game ends with no one winning (Games automatically end in 15 minutes), then the number of lives of each team is added up. The one with the most lives win. If both teams total lives are the same, the game is ended as a tie.

Rules:

1. No hacking/cheating etc (Basically server rules apply)
2. No killing teammates.
3. If you become a spectator you can chat, but not globally.
4. No trolling other members of your team (If they are crafting, no breaking the table etc.)
5. The game automatically ends after 15 minutes.
6. Exploiting the chest bound (I don't know how you would but whatever) is bannable.
7. Building is allowed on islands.

Layout:

The map is decent sized, anywhere from 200x200 to 300x300. At the north and south ends there is a big sized beachy island, the islands are 50x50 to 75x75, as long as they big enough for 7 players it will do. Each one has chests with useful resources inside. We have already talked about the chest binding system. In the middle, there is an averagely sized island with chests in the middle with powerful items. The islands are all surrounded by water. That's it (Players are recommended to use boats as travel).

Other Notes:
-Chests refresh every five minutes.

Last edited:

BlueQuakeAdmin_

Apr 17, 2016
Earth
I think that Island Battle's concept is too similar to Skywars, just that this will not be in the sky (no void cuz it's a beach..? Or...). Difference is having 3 lives and having 'individual chests'.
Also, the 3 lives makes it a bit like Eggwars also... a bit.

Would be nice if there were more changes

je_moederisbae

Novice Member
May 1, 2017
I think it's a little too much on skywars seems. I think they should focus on a different game mode that is slightly less on skywars seems. I thinks it is a good idea that everyone has their own chest. But as of yet it seems a little too much on skywars. And then there will be fewer skywars players are or island battle would not have so many players. But that's my opinion.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I find this too similar to Team Skywars. Think of more things that can be added to this game! How many mob spawners are there at the middle? If there're too much, you can easily die by the mobs.

F

Facelurite

Lovely idea. The only thing in common with skywars is islands , people please read the thread properly.

Anyhow this gives a Eventide Island feel through collecting resources and battling enemies and monsters.

Idk how i feel about respawns but i do not thunk that respawns are a bad idea in the least .

Love the idea that islands are separated by water and not by void . Let us swim a few blocks in water too , just to have the Eventide feel.

(Eventide is a shrinequest in Zelda BOTW and is by far my favourite)

My only issue is chests. Let there be better armour in chests at mid , but only chainmail and some lapiz ,very few gapples , arrows etc.

The home islands should have a wood sword , carrots and a pickaxe just to start with. I dont want to be able to rush mid with straight away . Have diamond ores spawn deep within mid , hopefully players would not wish to get into a fight with each other too quickly then. Bows should be available with low durability in chests , this will make sure players kill spiders to get good bows .

Im sure that by having diamond ore spawn deep within mid , players will be encouraged to get diamonds and play carefully as they must survive hordes of mobs , and death will result in loss of gear , thus giving enemy teams a major advantage.

A great slow paced game. NO KITS PLS

Reactions: Cactus Awex
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom