Nov 9, 2018

Attachments

• 67109608_2545331952166414_7454232934132744192_n.png
    67109608_2545331952166414_7454232934132744192_n.png
    143.3 KB · Views: 61

DeadInside

Nov 9, 2018
this is the "multiaccounting" rule. His stats wont get wiped
he farmed kills in eggwars and this is forbidden as the rules says: "This is the action of using an alternate account or another player to kill over and over again"
im sure this isn't Applied only for bounty farming as what he did is a clearly kill farming.

D

Deleted member 352903

he farmed kills in eggwars and this is forbidden as the rules says: "This is the action of using an alternate account or another player to kill over and over again"
im sure this isn't Applied only for bounty farming as what he did is a clearly kill farming.
he didnt use alts:
"This includes using alts to fill enemy teams with useless players, farming kills on an alt in games like FFA, Assassins, etc."

DeadInside

Nov 9, 2018
he didnt use alts:
"This includes using alts to fill enemy teams with useless players, farming kills on an alt in games like FFA, Assassins, etc."
THESE ACCOUNTS CAN BE EITHER YOURS OR SOMEONE ELSES . This includes using alts to fill enemy teams with useless players, farming kills on an alt in games like FFA, Assassins, etc.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
oh ur stats might get wiped then, because u used ur friend's account to get kills
No,he died but he watched how I killed the orange guy.He is my friend,and I don’t want to destroy his stats.If no one trust that our ip adresses can be checked so the mod who look at that will see that we are different persons.But if you were right it’s still for warning because the friend isn’t cheating or something and most importantly he was spectator of the show,not participant

THESE ACCOUNTS CAN BE EITHER YOURS OR SOMEONE ELSES . This includes using alts to fill enemy teams with useless players, farming kills on an alt in games like FFA, Assassins, etc.
I have to get warning as punishment not ban,because the accounts aren’t mine

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom