Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

How should we stop these annoying spammers?

• Muting the letters "OP" if they're next to each other.

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Donators ONLY will be able to talk before the game creates the teams.

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Remove Overpowered, too much Campers, too much spam.

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Mute people who spammed the term ''OP'' atleast 9x.

Votes: 9 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wouze

Apr 9, 2016
New york
Im pretty sure the original thread about this was from me. Now, as you said, muting the term "OP" is impossible, because you wouldn't be able to say words with "op" together in them (Stop). And the only solution we seemed to figure out is that you just mute the before game speech, but, if you read that, you would have also seen that nobody liked that idea, including me. So this is just a problem that donators will always have to deal with. I bought an alternate account to play on, for whenever i get sick of people asking me for OP. This solved the problem for me, i can't vote OP, but its worth not getting spammed 24/7. I get on my normal account whenever i've recovered from all the spam.

Now, you yourself @TheJeroen need to learn to be a little more respectful of people. Even if a stone rank (@mateu9999) isn't able to vote, they still see the chat. They know what its like just as much as we do.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I know Im the best engels talker in the wereld :p
GG ENGLISH FOR LIFE....
srry caps....
Im pretty sure the original thread about this was from me. Now, as you said, muting the term "OP" is impossible, because you wouldn't be able to say words with "op" together in them (Stop). And the only solution we seemed to figure out is that you just mute the before game speech, but, if you read that, you would have also seen that nobody liked that idea, including me. So this is just a problem that donators will always have to deal with. I bought an alternate account to play on, for whenever i get sick of people asking me for OP. This solved the problem for me, i can't vote OP, but its worth not getting spammed 24/7. I get on my normal account whenever i've recovered from all the spam.

Now, you yourself @TheJeroen need to learn to be a little more respectful of people. Even if a stone rank (@mateu9999) isn't able to vote, they still see the chat. They know what its like just as much as we do.
Yeah 2 account is 20 bucks extra hmmm yea could work but something free is better....

Reactions: TheJeroen

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
So eh I was in a game and there was NO rank Dia+
and look at the chat!
5uyIDkY.png

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com

I am respectful to stone rankers, some of my friends are and there are some people that are not in my friend list but I often still play with them. And sometimes if someone asks if I want to play with them, I do. And the most of them don't even ask for Overpowered, but then you join a game with those nice guys and the spamm-stones come back. THAT makes me hate Sky/EggWars: "The OP PLEASE spammers". Overall, most of the stone ranks are just nice people. And some aren't. And some are annoying.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Spamming for OP is indeed annoying. I'm gold rank and people r spamming me to vote OP at skywars lobby's ;-;. Like you said, maybe the devs can make a plugin so they can't spam more than 3 times the word OP.

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
Orrrrrr... Something I suggested in the past..... You can let stone-rankers 'suggest-vote', and give them influence or something
Orrrrr... /stone and let rankers vote anonymously
Orrrrrr... Make all names yellow and let rankers vote anonymously

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
Orrrrrr... Something I suggested in the past..... You can let stone-rankers 'suggest-vote', and give them influence or something
Orrrrr... /stone and let rankers vote anonymously
Orrrrrr... Make all names yellow and let rankers vote anonymously
the suggest vote.

The_Supermarket

Dedicated Member
Oct 3, 2015
Westervoort
Alright, I asume most of you guys know where I'm talking about. The stone rankers who don't want to buy their own rank and decide to just annoy all Diamond+ Ranks by spamming OPOPOPOPOPOPOP PLEASE in literally every (Team) Egg/SkyWars game when you're selecting a team.

The first thing I thought of was muting the term ''OP''. However there was a thread before this one complaining about these spammers suggesting to mute this. But in that thread @Tacosbefriends said Cubecraft couldn't mute the term ''OP'' because then you would not be able to say things anymore like:
''Please stop impersonating fake ranks''
''You can buy a rank in the shop''
And a lot more things.

Before someone starts complaining about me because they're just ''Sharing their opinion''. WRONG! They aren't even close to sharing their opinion if they want Basic/Normal/OP, they continue spamming it 24/7 and it just makes me hate Team Sky/EggWars because I know people will start spamming for ''OP'' and start swearing in Global because I didn't vote OP.
And this doesn't appear in just Team games. It even happened in a SOLO SKYWARS GAME. I literally voted Normal and Sunset and when you could chat a girl said this: ''If you don't even vote Overpowered then just don't f-king vote at all you idiot''.

Now, of course I'm going to suggest something otherwise I'd post it at another spot.
Maybe the Developers can create a chat-filter/plug-in that prevents you from speaking in Egg/SkyWars when selecting your team when the person sais the letters ''OP'' 2 or 3x. (I literally know nothing about PC's, Downloading things, Mods or Plug-ins sow maybe it's not possible and maybe it is).

Another thing that could be an idea is letting Donator only talk when selecting their team. However when 2 friends are playing they can't say ''Team 8'' or anything like that anymore sow this might not be the best solution.

Something else I'd love too see but everybody else would probably hate is: ''REMOVING OVERPOWERED'' That's right I just said that, I want Overpowered to be removed. 9/10 times people just camp with bows in a bunker they made. Nobody else will like this one but this one is literally my opinion.

Player's can be muted for spamming ''OP''. Now of course muting them for 1 week would be just dumb because then Mods have to watch who they need to unmute every single day. Instead I suggest muting them for just 1 month. ''But Jeroen, giving them a warning if they say OP once is just stupid!''. That's right, I suggest that when they join a Team Sky/EggWars game there will be a big red message saying ''DO NOT SPAM THE THERM: OP''. If the players still keeps asking for op, he will recieve his first warning after asking it 3x. His second at 6x and he will be muted at 9x.

This are all my suggestions to prevent these annoying guys from spamming, feel free to hate me stone rankers!

And I'd like to say something to everybody who's going to hate me for saying these things:
JUST BUY YOUR OWN FREAKING RANK AND STOP ANNYING ALL DIAMOND+ DONATORS FOR GOD'S SAKE!

And for all donators who are Diamond+ and don't believe me the spam is sow bad:
Literally join a Team Egg/SkyWars game and just say hi. Actually, I bet you don't even have to say anything before they start spamming.
Join a game and just watch the amount of spammers...
Mute them for 2 weeks... its not a big punishment, but a lot of people spam "OPP" 2 - 4 weeks is enough :D and @TheJeroen do they get a mute if they said 9x "OP" or with screenshots?, i think screenshots?

Snodia

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2015
deep inside my mind...
I understand that players spamming you to vote for op can be annoying. That's one of the reasons why I rarely talk in game lobbies. I mainly ignore them and vote for what I enjoy more or what I feel like playing at the time. If the player(s) that are repeatedly asking for op keep doing it then warn them not to. If they keep going after multiple warnings then report them with screenshot evidence.

I think the anonymous voting is an interesting idea and could make things interesting.

Or even if they were to add some kind of rank toggle (which I and many of my friends with ranks/tags would love to have).

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
Well, I came up with 4 suggestions to prevent asking for OP. But @telegamer thought of the PERFECT solution that is sow simple: "Making all names yellow like in Assassins/FFA". That's literally eveything that would stop this and I think this would be easy to make. (I know 0% about making plug-ins)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

SpringWarz wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats, welcome back to the team!
Velocidad wrote on Frontlane's profile.
congratss!
Velocidad wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Felicitaciones! ;)
WiggedWigg wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LESSGOOOOOOOOOOOO
Eli wrote on Fisktratt's profile.
Caaaaaalva
Top Bottom