Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think we should bring back TNT run in Arcade?

• Tnt Run back

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • No TNT run

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters

MoonLighte

May 18, 2016
Before recently, I haven't really been keeping up with anything on the forums, and was unaware of the Arcade update. Obviously, when the lobby was in maintenance I was surprised, and quite frankly didn't know what to do with myself.
I thought it was cool that you guys were updating it, but was disappointed about the removal of TNT run. Obviously, that minigame is included briefly in the new layer spleef, but I was wondering if anyone else wanted it back as it's own minigame, and if so, how many of us. I always enjoyed playing that minigame on here as on most servers I experience serious lag while playing, which is not the case for CubeCraft.

Aerlia

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2017
Agreed! When the lobby was in maintenance, I was suprised, just like you. I thought the update would be amazing. But nope. I was so freaking mad when I saw that all the games were removed. (or updated) And TNT Run was one of the best games in arcade. CubeCraft got to bring it back.

Reactions: MoonLighte

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
I think TNT run on it's own was rather boring. But if Cube is willing to make TNT run more available in layer Spleef, I'm all for it. But at the moment, I would just enjoy Spleef.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
TnT Run is mixed in Layer Spleef. It's not totally gone, but I honestly didn't really like the big TnT Run. I really like how it is now.

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
I don't miss tnt run tbh, never a huge fan of the game. I never really used the arcade that much, but I do like the new paintball and line-dash games.

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
I am more a fan of tnt run than layersleef. On Some layers there is tnt run, smelting layer and lavablock flour, but I want the old tnt run back. By tnt run you must to have skills and By layerpleef you must to are lucky.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom