Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ItzCamJam

Feb 4, 2017
idek
No, this isn't the regular fortnite with guns and legendary items. This is the fortnite that has golden swords and bows for weapons. If you are living under a rock and DON'T know what fortnite is, click the spoiler below.
Fortnite is a game where you spawn at random locations and collect weapons through chests to kill other players and be the last one standing. You can also build in fortnite and create walls, but those walls break when you shoot at them. If you are on a team, you can heal eachother via med packs, and on single player you can heal yourself. This is basically Survival Games but you can build and spawn at different locations.
Fortnite is extremely popular these days and this could be one of the major games for Cubecraft.

You would put the game lobby in the Survival Games lobby, because both Survival Games and Fortnite are more "hunger games related."

Although you would probably have to rename Fortnite into something else.

Yea or nea?
Godbless - CamBam300

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
No, this isn't the regular fortnite with guns and legendary items. This is the fortnite that has golden swords and bows for weapons. If you are living under a rock and DON'T know what fortnite is, click the spoiler below.
Fortnite is a game where you spawn at random locations and collect weapons through chests to kill other players and be the last one standing. You can also build in fortnite and create walls, but those walls break when you shoot at them. If you are on a team, you can heal eachother via med packs, and on single player you can heal yourself. This is basically Survival Games but you can build and spawn at different locations.
Fortnite is extremely popular these days and this could be one of the major games for Cubecraft.

You would put the game lobby in the Survival Games lobby, because both Survival Games and Fortnite are more "hunger games related."

Yea or nea?
Godbless - CamBam300

I'm 50/50.
I like the idea but its stealing in a way.
Ill look at the comments and see what comes of it.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016

Yea or nea?
Godbless - CamBam300
No. Cubecraft might run into some copyright issues and we don't want to see that do we? Or would they run into copy right issues? Pixelmon did...

Aethiria

Novice Member
Jan 9, 2018
Your Imagination
Honestly, I don't like this idea. The concept is called Battle Royal. Before Fortnite came out with it, PUBG did. Then Fortnite. Now Hypixel. If CubeCraft got Battle Royal added, it would be a shame.

Reactions: Buuuddy

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
I don't like this idea , it feels like we're stealing it from an other server. Fortnite looks almost the same as Survival games so I see no point in adding this. Only thing that I see that gets added is that you spawn at different locations.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
The game mode is called Battle Royale which is comparable to Survival Games and UHC. It's slightly different, though. This game mode will get notable favourite at first, but I assume the game mode will quickly get unpopular/die as other servers came up with the idea first and might've executed it better. I am aware Cubecraft can give excellent twists to every game but still, this game is unsuitable for Minecraft in my opinion. I genuinely think you should just play the game itself if you're willed to play Battle Royale. It's fun and all, and it would be great to have, but I have to disagree anyhow, sorry.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 169486

If SG wasn't so dead, I would suggest changing a few things and make another version close to Battle Royal, but so few people play that splitting them up isn't worth it. So no.

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
No. Cubecraft might run into some copyright issues and we don't want to see that do we? Or would they run into copy right issues? Pixelmon did...
I can't imagine any type of right issues here. Fortnite didn't event the idea of online players scavenging the land for weapons and to be the last one surviving. Pixelmon used characters, designs, and ideas specifically copyrighted by Gamefreaks. Using the gameplay style of Fortnite would not interfere with right issues.

I personally agree with the idea of having a battle royal type of game. Cube would have to be smart about way they produce it to not make it seem like a lazy mix of Survival Games and UHC.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
I can't imagine any type of right issues here. Fortnite didn't event the idea of online players scavenging the land for weapons and to be the last one surviving. Pixelmon used characters, designs, and ideas specifically copyrighted by Gamefreaks. Using the gameplay style of Fortnite would not interfere with right issues.

I personally agree with the idea of having a battle royal type of game. Cube would have to be smart about way they produce it to not make it seem like a lazy mix of Survival Games and UHC.
Ah ok.

Reactions: TriangleAttack
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Top Bottom