Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
A 20 second invisibility potion would be great for eggwars . I geel that 20 seconds isnt op whatsoever . I feel potions of oevitation could also be added (10 seconds) and also jump boost. Speed and strength may be op and fire resist would be down right useless. Theres only 1 map with lava anyways. Wither arrows should be added to op mode . Before u say its op , thats the point. Whats an op mode if everything is balanced?

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
Honestly, I would think it'd be pretty cool to have potions on eEggwars, though, it would have to depends on the potions. The more powerful the potion becomes, the more it'll cost and the time will have to decrease.

Overall, love the suggestion. :)

Reactions: Hypixel Network

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I've seen quite a threads about adding potions.

I'm always a fan of them, maybe add throwable potions such as blindness or slowness ( even without the kit )

So i'm sticking to a +1

Reactions: Hypixel Network

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
I've seen quite a threads about adding potions.

I'm always a fan of them, maybe add throwable potions such as blindness or slowness ( even without the kit )

So i'm sticking to a +1
Yeah, the current blindness we have lasts only a second .

Milkyy

Apr 4, 2017
Somewhere in the dark abyss
Nice suggestion,
would add a small twist to eggwars. Howeber, I would decrease invisibility pots to like 10 seconds, so people can't literally sneak up on the egg. Other than that, I like it :D

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
Great suggestion. I agree 100% with you, Our community needs potions but that will have to cost alot as invisibility can be too op if it is too cheap, it should cost alot. +1 from me

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
An invisble potion is Eggwars isnt a Good idea, you say that ist OP, i find of course. You can easy take eggs with this potion. We have already super fast pickaxes ik Eggwars. I dont think that would be Great.

The wither in Eggwars? I dont line also this idea. It is fun for playing against other players. A MOB in the game Will be very annoying And There come also more lag.

In lucky islands you have already the enddragon. I hate this dragon. More lag And annoying sounds,...

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
Ugh.. not this again. I have a bit of a tip. If you don't play eggwars, don't comment on an eggwars suggestion.

And once again, INCREASING THE PRICE OF THE ITEM DOES NOT BALANCE IT.

And NONE of the old players will want this. They'll quit Cube (me included)

xMrExa

Novice Member
Dec 6, 2016
United States
nice suggestion but a invisible potion ill change it up to 15 seconds only because its almost the same as a notch apple to be 30 sec of regenerate heart so probably 15 seconds of invisibility would be nice :) hopefully they would add a good potion for egg wars.

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
Ugh.. not this again. I have a bit of a tip. If you don't play eggwars, don't comment on an eggwars suggestion.

And once again, INCREASING THE PRICE OF THE ITEM DOES NOT BALANCE IT.

And NONE of the old players will want this. They'll quit Cube (me included)
Senpai i probably play more eggwars than u and im an old player here too (april 2016) also increasing the price means reducing the occurance thereby making the game balanced. Picture what the game would be if diamond armour cost 5 diamonds or knockback II wasnt for emeralds. Thats right , chaos

@DodelijkeNoob read the post i said nothing about a wither

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
Great suggestion. I agree 100% with you, Our community needs potions but that will have to cost alot as invisibility can be too op if it is too cheap, it should cost alot. +1 from me
Theres no need to increase the price , just have a low duration on it

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
Senpai i probably play more eggwars than u and im an old player here too (april 2016) also increasing the price means reducing the occurance thereby making the game balanced
I've played since August 2015. And no, increasing the price of an item doesn't balance it. No matter what, diamond armor has the same level of usefulness. it's just if people want to take the time to get it - increasing the price does absolutely nothing.

Reactions: CommunistCactus

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Senpai i probably play more eggwars than u and im an old player here too (april 2016) also increasing the price means reducing the occurance thereby making the game balanced. Picture what the game would be if diamond armour cost 5 diamonds or knockback II wasnt for emeralds. Thats right , chaos

@DodelijkeNoob read the post i said nothing about a wither
Wither arrows. My error XD. Look Nice. That Will become very annoying :)

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
Did you even try to give me some credit?
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/e...-need-your-feedback.190454/page-4#post-837819

Please...
And don't go saying it's pure chance, I've been on the forums for quite a while now, and the only threads suggesting this that I saw were from me.

EDIT: Furthermore there are tons of flaws and problems in this suggestion, but I'm now just too tired to point them all out.
I had no idea . I thought of it when rubik cube man made his update post about team upgrades . this is 100% my idea i dont have time to read all comments on threads either.

Reactions: CommunistCactus
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Dualninja's profile.
Hey Dual! 👋
How are you doing? :)
Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
Top Bottom