Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on Lucky Islands, try to stay on topic!

Best Wand

• Total voters

DjaroGames

Mar 10, 2017
Controversial opinion probably, but my ranking would be:
  1. Mob Wand
  2. Slime Wand
  3. Lightning Wand
This is because I usually play overpowered mode, where slime wands spawn 3 slimes and mob wands 2 mobs. So if you can get to mid early enough, you can spam slimes and mobs, and especially if you get ravagers it is just basically a free win.

Added a poll (not even adding potion, invisibility or dragon breath lol because they're just straight up bad (potion) or useless (dragon breath, invisibility))

Attachments

• 2024-02-05_16.38.40.png
    2024-02-05_16.38.40.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 25
  • 2024-02-12_00.04.30.png
    2024-02-12_00.04.30.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 20

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
As Rox pointed out, there are a couple that you forgot to mention. The frost path wand is also my personal favourite. I'm not the type to grind wins, but it's a lot easier to get around the map and because it creates a wide bridge there is little chance of being knocked off. I find it especially useful on Java where bridging can take so much longer.

Aside from that, I find it a bit difficult to properly rank the wands since they can all have different uses, but I can give a general summary of how I see each wand:
  • Dragon Breath Wand - It's not completely useless but I definitely always end up burning myself more than I burn others, and all it really does is just unnecessarily stall the game (e.g. by covering a bridge with fire), so I usually throw it out if I have other wand options available.
  • Invisibility Wand - I wouldn't say it's useless, I just don't use it that often. Sometimes it can be fun to sneak attack people, but normally I only use that strategy if I have multiple wands and can be invisible almost permanently.
  • Lightning Wand - This wand can be really good in OP mode, but my aim is never good enough and I usually miss striking someone by just a few blocks. Still, I would keep it and use it as much as possible.
  • Mob Wand - It's okay but it is very luck based (in a game about luck, yes I know). As you said, you can get great mobs like ravagers or you can get mobs that do very little in battle. I would personally use it in combination with the slime wand or not at all.
  • Regeneration Wand - I feel like the regeneration effect is too low/short to make a difference for me, but maybe I just don't notice it as I'm usually focused on whoever I'm fighting.
  • Shield Wand - It can be very useful for bridging or if you've fallen off the map, but then it can be difficult to get back up if you don't have ender pearls or something. Despite its name, I never use it for protection as all it does is box me in.
  • Slime Wand - I like it, it's much better in OP as you said. I love the moments when I'm able to knock someone off a bridge with it or sacrifice a slime to dodge a projectile.
  • Splash Potion Wand - Same as the mob wand, it can be luck based so you might not always get an effect that's helpful in your current situation. But it is a little better as the colour of the wand does indicate whether your next potion will be a helpful or harmful effect.
  • TNT Wand - This is a good one as it can be used in a lot of combos e.g. alongside the frozen shot bow, but in my opinion it's a bit too much on OP mode. Three TNT blocks at once as well as a shorter cooldown can destroy small islands very quickly, and I find it frustrating when someone just spams TNT on me like that, so I try to avoid doing the same to others.
  • Fake Lucky Block Wand - I don't even know if this one still exists, that's how little I notice it.

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Controversial opinion probably, but my ranking would be:
  1. Mob Wand
  2. Slime Wand
  3. Lightning Wand
This is because I usually play overpowered mode, where slime wands spawn 3 slimes and mob wands 2 mobs. So if you can get to mid early enough, you can spam slimes and mobs, and especially if you get ravagers it is just basically a free win.

Added a poll (not even adding potion, invisibility or dragon breath lol because they're just straight up bad (potion) or useless (dragon breath, invisibility))
In my opinion the health wand is the best and helpfull

EpsonBeta

Feb 18, 2024
I like TNT wand as well because I can destroy the homes of the enemies, killing players without any diffculties (and some of them have no awareness to them). In overpowered mode, its effect becomes extremely good :)(But remember don't blow yourself up!)
And also Frost path wand is good, you don't need blocks anymore since you have this.
Shield wand is also a good choice. Because you can use it 4 you hide under the islands and you can also save yourself when u is knock into the void by the enemies or mobs (But the waiting time of it is too long)

Reactions: TheOrderOfSapphire

S4nne

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 19, 2017
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
My personal favourites are the lightning wand and the TNT wand (especially in combination with the frozen shot bow). I'm not the best at pvp and these wands are very helpful for damaging players from a distance before getting into a fight, or to keep them away from you if you need to heal.

Reactions: TheOrderOfSapphire
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thunder wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy birthday!
Reesle wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday, Cool Designer! 🥳
Mintypie231 wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎂
parent calling you halfway through pvp is the worst debuff you could ever get
Take back what I said earlier, the Infected Wolf spider from grounded is terrifying
Top Bottom