Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Mackan_YT

Sep 6, 2018
Hey! uhm… i'm Mackan if you didn't know. This is my introduction thread! I play minecraft alot. I moved on from Hypixel to here cause i keep getting banned on hypixel, cause "auto clicker" even though i just get up to 12 cps. And i play eggwars, im a tryhard. pls don't ruin my ego by ruining my ks pls. feel free to add me in-game and i have nothing more to say really. but it you really wanna know more about me, just ask ;p

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
Hey! uhm… i'm Mackan if you didn't know. This is my introduction thread! I play minecraft alot. I moved on from Hypixel to here cause i keep getting banned on hypixel, cause "auto clicker" even though i just get up to 12 cps. And i play eggwars, im a tryhard. pls don't ruin my ego by ruining my ks pls. feel free to add me in-game and i have nothing more to say really. but it you really wanna know more about me, just ask ;p
Hi Mackan, I am nuubie, nice to meet you!
I looove playing EggWars. I am a big fan of the speed mode. If you ever search for a tryharder to play with, you can always message me on the forums or on discord, my friend. :cool: (Discord: iiNoobiii#0732)
I am very excited to share the same forums with you, hope you to have a lot of fun here with all of us! ;)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

marshduck11 wrote on Livvv's profile.
The first sentence said "sometimes life does't give you what you want" the second one is incomplete so far only saying "not because you don't" I'm excited to see what the last sentence says!
SpringWarz wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!
Verbramdt wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thanks for the follow, and happy birthday! :D
BurgerCat13 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happpy birthdayyy birb
Top Bottom