Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Mackan_YT

Sep 6, 2018
Hey! uhm… i'm Mackan if you didn't know. This is my introduction thread! I play minecraft alot. I moved on from Hypixel to here cause i keep getting banned on hypixel, cause "auto clicker" even though i just get up to 12 cps. And i play eggwars, im a tryhard. pls don't ruin my ego by ruining my ks pls. feel free to add me in-game and i have nothing more to say really. but it you really wanna know more about me, just ask ;p

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
Hey! uhm… i'm Mackan if you didn't know. This is my introduction thread! I play minecraft alot. I moved on from Hypixel to here cause i keep getting banned on hypixel, cause "auto clicker" even though i just get up to 12 cps. And i play eggwars, im a tryhard. pls don't ruin my ego by ruining my ks pls. feel free to add me in-game and i have nothing more to say really. but it you really wanna know more about me, just ask ;p
Hi Mackan, I am nuubie, nice to meet you!
I looove playing EggWars. I am a big fan of the speed mode. If you ever search for a tryharder to play with, you can always message me on the forums or on discord, my friend. :cool: (Discord: iiNoobiii#0732)
I am very excited to share the same forums with you, hope you to have a lot of fun here with all of us! ;)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
Top Bottom