Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
Hey all! my name is Lozora, I've done an introducton before but that one was really small and it didn't tell who I exactly am.

Here we go.

My history with cubecraft began like 4 years ago. Big Dutch youtubers were playing on cubecraft and I wanted to do the same. At the beginning of joining cubecraft I was really bad and cubecraft helped me getting better and better. But there were always players who where better than me. I started using illegal clients to kill them and for fun (I was around 12 years old) This clients got me in serious trouble, eventually even a permanent ban. I appealed after like 3 months of being banned and it got accepted. I was really happy and I got involved more into the community and its staff members. I want to be a staff-member someday but we'll see (: I love building as much as I love PvP and I started to build more often. I made a map for Duels and I'm working on a new map which is going to be submitted soon so stay tuned :).

That was my experience with cubecraft xd. Now I'll tell you more about myself.

My real name is Bjorn and I'm 16 years old (01-01-2004). I was born in Belgium. We moved to the Netherlands when I was like 2 years old. It was hard to kinda leave my family behind and to start over for my parents but it was needed for my father his job. I enjoy living in the Netherlands and these hard quarantine times are pretty boring ngl. I'm glad I've made some online friends that I play with on cubecraft sometimes (: I'm happy to be here on cubecraf and I hope to see y'all ingame sometime!

If you want to friend add me go ahead (:
Ign : Lozora

Oh and btw, valorant is out now for everyone :D add me there too if you want!
Lozora#3078

YeaUhm

Mar 15, 2020
Mars
Nice to meet you Bjorn. I really enjoyed reading your Introduction. Thanks for taking the time and effort to introduce yourself a bit better.

Have a great day!
-YeaUhm (die drunkfish van dc xD)

Reactions: Lozora
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Critly wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday, enjoy your day! :)
Dreamer wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Dreamer wrote on xNessus's profile.
Thanks for the follow!