Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Phoah

Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands.
Heeyy Community!
First of all the reason that I play on the server is because a friend of my @Twann gave me his minecraft account he has 2 accounts but now one, when I saw his NAMEMC found I a really orginal name with the name “PvPGek” so if you see me in the server you can always say Hey, but Twan is a so friendly guy! He told me that he quit minecraft and other online things and that makes me so sad! :(

Things about me:
My name is Ruben and I am 17 years old, my hobbies are soccer and gaming I play minecraft now for a week and I like it I have a lot minecraft friends and @Twann told me if I want new friends that I have to join the forums so here I am!

I hope that I can make some new friends here on the forums, I’ll be active on the forums soo lovee youuuuu aaaall <33

MINECRAFT NAME: PVPGEK
GAME RANK:
EMERALD
LEVEL: 11
FAVORITE MINIGAME: EGGWARS

I really like colors.
But I also like helping people!
King Regards: PvPGek // Ruben.

Last edited:

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Heeyy Community!
First of all the reason that I play on the server is because a friend of my @Twann give me his minecraft account he has 2 accounts but now one, when I saw his NAMEMC found I a really orginal name with the name “PvPGek” so if you see me in the server you can always say Hey, but Twan is a so friendly guy! He told me that he quit minecraft and other online things and that makes me so sad! :(

Things about me:
My name is Ruben and I am 17 years old, my hobbies are soccer and gaming I play minecraft now for a week and I like it I have a lot minecraft friends and @Twann told me if I want new friends that I have to join the forums so here I am!

I hope that I can make some new friends here on the forums, I’ll be active on the forums soo lovee youuuuu aaaall <33

MINECRAFT NAME: PVPGEK
GAME RANK:
EMERALD
LEVEL: 11
FAVORITE MINIGAME: EGGWARS

I really like colors.
But I also like helping people!
King Regards: PvPGek // Ruben.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy the forums! :D

Reactions: Phoah
D

Deleted member 59979

Welcome to the forums. Sad to see other players are leaving but good to see others are joining

Reactions: Phoah

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
Heuuyy Robin! :D
Nicee and welcome on the forums my friendd, stay active for me you can do this with the account that I give you, sorry that I do not play minecraft anymore but you know the reasons!
Stay active, and there are so much people who can help you I know you are smart but if you have questions ask @Anmazing he is here for youu! Succes mate and cya monday on school haha have a great time here! ;)

Reactions: Anmazing and Phoah

Phoah

Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands.
Hello, Welcome to the forums.
I hope you’ll have a great time here!!
And really sad to read twan is leaving minecraft :(
Twan can’t stop! :( He is one of my best friends, but he have to follow his heart!
Thank youu Davey I saw you in game! :D
Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy the forums! :D
Thank youu, yes I enjoy this forums really awsome! :D
Welcome ruben!
Thank youu very much Capitan! :D
Welcome to the forums. Sad to see other players are leaving but good to see others are joining
Yeah it is really sad that Twan is leaving and other old people but you are right nice to see that there are more people join this awsome community! :D
First of all, my warmest of welcomes to you, Ruben! Welcome!

Secondly, I'll miss @Twann ;-:
Thank youu! Thank youu!
I’ll miss him too! :(
Heuuyy Robin! :D
Nicee and welcome on the forums my friendd, stay active for me you can do this with the account that I give you, sorry that I do not play minecraft anymore but you know the reasons!
Stay active, and there are so much people who can help you I know you are smart but if you have questions ask @Anmazing he is here for youu! Succes mate and cya monday on school haha have a great time here! ;)
TWAAANNN!!! Thaaaankk youu Twann, for youu I’ll be active! Yes I know the reasons I hope that you will come back, I’ll ask him if it is needed! HAHAHA Yeah see youu monday mate! :D (:

Reactions: ItsDavey_
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Critly wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday, enjoy your day! :)
Dreamer wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Dreamer wrote on xNessus's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Thunder wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!