Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyqni

Forum Expert
Jul 24, 2015
a place where everything you touch turns to gold.
That's just insane. Can't say whether you speak to truth or not of course, but this is a complaint I've seen a lot. And I'm not sure how one could proof he is not a hacker.
The owners can proof it using the logs.

Anyway, as said on the initial post, Sentinel is an AI that will slowly learn (actually, teach itself) which players are hackers. The amount of false bans now might be pretty high, but in the future (let's say about 2 months), it will drop. In some time, we will have an AC with 99.9% accuracy, but that will take some time.

[Edit:] Somehow, now that I read the initial post I can't find any of this... Oh welp... I am pretty sure I read something like this somewhere.

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
Go trying to bypass it :), it's a new adventure for us thanks xD #GwenRekt #WatchDogsRekt (#SentinelRekt? / Soon ! (I hope xD))

There is no need to bypass shit. I doubt Sentinel stops any kind of hackers at all, it hopefully is gonna be able to detect hackers. But there have been just as many hackers.

Either way, kinda curious what kind of person is behind someone like that. First of all the hashtags ... just stop. And taking joy in hacking and "bypassing" it means just installing shit for you. Do yourself a favor and grow up.

Reactions: TheZeroAssassin
Feb 1, 2017
There is no need to bypass shit. I doubt Sentinel stops any kind of hackers at all, it hopefully is gonna be able to detect hackers. But there have been just as many hackers.

Either way, kinda curious what kind of person is behind someone like that. First of all the hashtags ... just stop. And taking joy in hacking and "bypassing" it means just installing shit for you. Do yourself a favor and grow up.

"There is no need to bypass shit." Finally yes this AC very sucks I was banned not by it but by report lmao.
"I doubt Sentinel stops any kind of hackers" Finally yes.
"it hopefully is gonna be able to detect hackers." Well I wonder what it detects xD.
"But there have been just as many hackers." Yes because Dev(s) suck. (Even AAC and NCP are better lol).
" kinda curious what kind of person is behind someone like that." We are all different stupid kid.
"First of all the hashtags ... just stop." Hum...Let me think... stfu I do not care what you think.
"And taking joy in hacking and "bypassing" No joy is to see you (Legit Kids) write "Hackers" and rage :) .
"Do yourself a favor and grow up" Do yourself a favor and kys.

Cordially ;)

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
"There is no need to bypass shit." Finally yes this AC very sucks I was banned not by it but by report lmao.
"I doubt Sentinel stops any kind of hackers" Finally yes.
"it hopefully is gonna be able to detect hackers." Well I wonder what it detects xD.
"But there have been just as many hackers." Yes because Dev(s) suck. (Even AAC and NCP are better lol).
" kinda curious what kind of person is behind someone like that." We are all different stupid kid.
"First of all the hashtags ... just stop." Hum...Let me think... stfu I do not care what you think.
"And taking joy in hacking and "bypassing" No joy is to see you (Legit Kids) write "Hackers" and rage :) .
"Do yourself a favor and grow up" Do yourself a favor and kys.

Cordially ;)

Well, happy 11th birthday boy :)

_Theking_

Mar 11, 2017
"It’s been a long time coming but I am very glad to finally be able to share something that we have been working on for a while, Sentinel. Yes, after months of development, testing and sitting silently on the network gathering data we’re finally ready to release Sentinel."
Sorry for the inconvenience, I want to see if you can help me, I have tried to contact some other staff but none help me, I have been banned unjustly by the sentinel, with this time they are 2 but this time the ban is 1 month, it is too I have never missed the rules of the server I do not use hack or anything like that.
Please help at least some staff that if you are interested in what happens with the players of the server, I do not understand any gives an answer
My english is bad I am speaking spanish I do not understand much english so I use a translator

renni

Jan 28, 2017
But the anti cheat must be for both versions enclosedly in the 1.8 is where the hacker abound

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Loskol wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
I hope you all had a great weekend!
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Welkom terug Bram :)
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
Top Bottom