Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
I think the sentinel anticheat is fine, but I have had two friends of mine banned in the same day. I don’t know if that is a glitch, but I think it was unfair for sure as they were not cheating or were given any atvantage. It was simply just lag from breaking a block.

Apr 14, 2017
I think the sentinel anticheat is fine, but I have had two friends of mine banned in the same day. I don’t know if that is a glitch, but I think it was unfair for sure as they were not cheating or were given any atvantage. It was simply just lag from breaking a block.
I think sometimes it false ban and sometimes not. Bc Sentinel banning the hackers really fast.

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
I got banned by sentinel 2 times without hacks. I only use 5zig mod.And When i saw i got ban i removed 5zig.
you have to appeal, it will get denied, and then you'll have to contact crazymanJR on discord
and dont post a single message for every reply, you can tag multiple replies from others in one message, like this;
I think sometimes it false ban and sometimes not. Bc Sentinel banning the hackers really fast.
Yaay now can all hackerssss gett bannnnnnneeedddd.
I hope That Sentinel dont False banning......:cube_light::cube_light::mad:o_O
I got appeal denied.....

see, 5 different messages of you quoted in one reply

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Critly wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday, enjoy your day! :)
Dreamer wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D