Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

renni

Jan 28, 2017
[Quote = "_ Theking_, mensaje: 799.497, miembro de: 298522"] Disculpa las molestias, quiero ver si me puede ayudar, he tratado de ponerse en contacto con algunos otros miembros del personal, pero ninguno me ayuda, me han baneado injustamente por el centinela, con este tiempo son 2, pero esta vez la prohibición es de 1 mes, es demasiado nunca he perdido las reglas del servidor no consumo truco o algo por el estilo.
Por favor, ayuda al menos una parte del personal que si usted está interesado en lo que sucede con los jugadores del servidor, no entiendo nada da una respuesta
Mi Inglés es malo Estoy hablando español no entiendo mucho Inglés, así que usar un traductor [/ quote

Debes Tener Cuidado si le has prestado tu cuenta a un amigo y el uso hacks en tu cuenta

cesar882

Feb 17, 2017
También yo vengo sobre el mismo problema me baneo por 6 dias por modificaciones al usuario vengo aparte a reclamar por que no se me hace justo ya que apenas compro el rango diamante y me banea el centinela y pido de favor que me desbaneen ya que yono e usado ningun programa para hacer trampa en el juego y no e prestado mi cuenta a nadie espero solucion

megamanlol123

Mar 14, 2017
OMG! I got banned again! I didn't even get to join the server and i got banned for a month! Why haven't they fixed this problem yet?! :mad::mad::mad:

Anmazing

Dedicated Member
Aug 7, 2014
Sorry for the inconvenience, I want to see if you can help me, I have tried to contact some other staff but none help me, I have been banned unjustly by the sentinel, with this time they are 2 but this time the ban is 1 month, it is too I have never missed the rules of the server I do not use hack or anything like that.
Please help at least some staff that if you are interested in what happens with the players of the server, I do not understand any gives an answer
What is your in-game username?

_Theking_

Mar 11, 2017
También yo vengo sobre el mismo problema me baneo por 6 dias por modificaciones al usuario vengo aparte a reclamar por que no se me hace justo ya que apenas compro el rango diamante y me banea el centinela y pido de favor que me desbaneen ya que yono e usado ningun programa para hacer trampa en el juego y no e prestado mi cuenta a nadie espero solucion
solo yo uso la cuenta pero no entiendo lo de sentinel porque me baneo, la primera vez pense que era ´porque usaba opptifine y lo borre pero igual me baneo y durante los 4 dias que jugue vi a los mismos hack pero no lo baneo a ellos

Anmazing

Dedicated Member
Aug 7, 2014
is _TheKing_ ; HELP ME I do not use hack anything like that;
You were banned for using prohibited / illegal client modifications twice, and since your appeal has been denied, the punishment will not be undone.

ItzSomebody

Dec 7, 2016
After a friend and I closely inspected Sentinel, it appears to be no more than a custom-NoCheatPlus which is a huge surprise for us that CubeCraft managed to make such an impressive recode of it. Great work!

Reactions: Max ♠
Mar 24, 2017
Finally!! CubeCraft has needed an anti-hack system for so long! Just a shame that the first time I get to find out what it's like to play without hackers I get banned...run only OptiFine :( let's hope that appeal comes through soon!

S

SmokingIsbadMkay

After a friend and I closely inspected Sentinel, it appears to be no more than a custom-NoCheatPlus which is a huge surprise for us that CubeCraft managed to make such an impressive recode of it. Great work!
CubeCraft usses NoCheatPlus for the normal detection, NCP will kick hackers but it doesn't detect all hacks. Sentinel is the new custom anticheat system, I'm not sure if it is somehow hooked into NCP or if it usses its own detection system but anyhow this plugin doesn't kick hackers straight away. Sentinel bans players marked as hacker during ban waves as explained in the post. The reason why you think this is a remake of NCP isn't because Sentinel is a remake of it, but because NoCheatPlus is STILL running on the network.

Reactions: MagnificentSpam

TwinShards

Jan 3, 2017
Quebec → Montreal
YAYAYAYAYAY finally an anticheat that isnt complete crap
... I noticed how bad this new anticheat system is: Invisible Armor stand everywhere around you; Any Damage Indicator see it and block my view to see the health of someone i'm chassing... great.
*And also with my kit this new AntiCheat system is sometime privating me from regenerating... So i play like a SG-HardCore. That is dumb!

*Edit: Just didn't noticed the new health mode " hardcore" is privating you from regenerating. :.Derp:

Then few kits become useless ...

FIX THAT SOON HAS POSSIBLE...

Last edited:
Reactions: Jeff_Bllkth

GamingWolf__

Mar 25, 2017
I am just as I was banned because of illegal client modifications which is not right bad update and Bad anticheat!!!

Last edited:

ItzSomebody

Dec 7, 2016
SmokingIsbadMkay said:
CubeCraft usses NoCheatPlus for the normal detection, NCP will kick hackers but it doesn't detect all hacks. Sentinel is the new custom anticheat system, I'm not sure if it is somehow hooked into NCP or if it usses its own detection system but anyhow this plugin doesn't kick hackers straight away. Sentinel bans players marked as hacker during ban waves as explained in the post. The reason why you think this is a remake of NCP isn't because Sentinel is a remake of it, but because NoCheatPlus is STILL running on the network.

Either way, they reconfigured their NCP quite well and Sentinel works quite better than we expected (maybe too well as we sometimes got false bans out of nowhere a little while later). I am well aware of what BanWaves are as I am quite experienced in the punishment and anticheat area of servers

GamingWolf__

Mar 25, 2017
Either way, they reconfigured their NCP quite well and Sentinel works quite better than we expected (maybe too well as we sometimes got false bans out of nowhere a little while later). I am well aware of what BanWaves are as I am quite experienced in the punishment and anticheat area of servers

Hello again I was already banned because of hacking but since it was so I really hacked that I give to but I'm not dumb to hack again here ...

Noodl3Bowl

Mar 25, 2017
Sentinel isn't that good... Seriously... I got banned for a week for no reason because of it. Please fix this system as most of THE REAL HACKERS don't get banned!

ItzSomebody

Dec 7, 2016
2 posts above.

Sentinel just got released and is what you call "Artificially Intelligent" meaning, It learns who is a hacker by analyzing other players' actions against players that are hacking. Because Sentinel is still brand new, it isn't always sure when someone is hacking or not which is why you are getting false bans. Saying, "Please fix it!" is a big insult to the people who took their free time, studied how hacked clients work and developed a custom anticheat. Fine, if you want a server with a perfect anticheat, just don't play here. Be patient, they are all busy and trying to get everything done in good time

@randomguy please watch your language

aiden8014

Mar 27, 2017
i got baneed for a week for not even hacking it said i was usinga client mod, but i wasnt!!!! my username si aiden8014 and if u want to check how i was hacking that would be great because i wasnt and now i am really offend because i have played the server fpr a ywar and make youtube vidios and i just baneed live on a stream on twitch so plzz unban me i dont even know how to use hacks and i report people a lot so plzzz just listen and unban because if i get banned after this i am going to delete your server off my list and i am using it on twitch and its my fave srever or was my fave server because i dont get banned on the other servers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom