Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

johncoles

Forum Expert
Jan 6, 2014
Manchester, UK
johncoles.com
Plus Main Lobby Banner.jpg

Helloooooooo CubeCrafters!

I'm really happy to announce our a new set of features we're offering on the store. We're calling it "CubeCraft Plus". For a long time we've been looking towards moving to a subscription for access rather than large one off payments. We've designed Plus so that no matter what rank you have you're gaining benefits for your monthly subscription. At launch we're providing 13 different features that are exclusive to Plus subscribers. Here's a look at them.

Plus Features
Feature List.jpg

We're already working on even more features to add to Plus and will continue to do so. Now I am sure you're eager to go and get hold of this awesome item so here is a link or if you would like to see more head over to this page.

Now I am sure there will be a lot of questions so I'll answer them in the comments below. Here's a few frequently asked questions:

Why are you making a subscription?
Put simply it works out better for both players and us. As a business we have monthly bills to pay and currently our only way to pay them is to essentially get new people to buy new items every month, this realistically is not sustainable forever! From a players point of view we want you to be able to support us monthly but also get value for doing so. We've also made the cost low enough that it shouldn't be a huge barrier for many users.

But why should we pay you monthly?!
Fair point. We want to have reliable monthly income as it allows us to hire more people. More people means more content for you to play. We already release a lot of content on a schedule from one month to the next so it only makes sense that we have the ability to earn revenue from that.

When will the live streams start?
We're currently working out what we want to do on the live streams and how they're going to work. I would expect that within the first month after this launch that we'll have our first Plus subscriber only live stream.

What else are you looking at adding?
Trust me we have a lot of ideas! One thing I'd like to do is a monthly swag give away. Maybe with some exclusive items. However I am more excited to see what the community thinks we should do so please post your suggestions! I look forward to reading them in the Plus forums.

Seriously though, why should we give you money every month?
Still not convinced eh? OK. Well let's take something like the upcoming 1.13 release, there's some really cool ideas floating around for content that we could make but what makes it hard is that funding that plan is becoming ever more difficult. I'm proud to say that while our concurrent player numbers are down we're still getting new players all the time and we want to continue making new content to attract even more! The Plus subscription allows us to do this and to plan for the future.

When will I get charged for the Subscription?
Our store will process a charge every 1 month after you started subscribing. For example if you subscribe on the 1st July 2018 your next charge would be on the 1st August 2018.

How can I cancel my Subscription?
You can either contact our support team (sales@cubecraft.net) with your Username and Transaction ID or click the link in the latest renewal email.

Do I need a rank to Subscribe?
Nope! You can even be a Stone and subscribe. Plus is an add-on to any rank (hence it's name). It is worth nothing that some features are unlocked by a rank, for example Voting in certain games for certain features is tied to having at least a certain rank and Plus doesn't change this. What it does do is if you can vote for an option your vote will count as 2 votes.

lars.l

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
View attachment 146923

Helloooooooo CubeCrafters!

I'm really happy to announce our a new set of features we're offering on the store. We're calling it "CubeCraft Plus". For a long time we've been looking towards moving to a subscription for access rather than large one off payments. We've designed Plus so that no matter what rank you have you're gaining benefits for your monthly subscription. At launch we're providing 13 different features that are exclusive to Plus subscribers. Here's a look at them.

Plus Features
View attachment 146929

We're already working on even more features to add to Plus and will continue to do so. Now I am sure you're eager to go and get hold of this awesome item so here is a link or if you would like to see more head over to this page.

Now I am sure there will be a lot of questions so I'll answer them in the comments below. Here's a few frequently asked questions:

Why are you making a subscription?
Put simply it works out better for both players and us. As a business we have monthly bills to pay and currently our only way to pay them is to essentially get new people to buy new items every month, this realistically is not sustainable forever! From a players point of view we want you to be able to support us monthly but also get value for doing so. We've also made the cost low enough that it shouldn't be a huge barrier for many users.

But why should we pay you monthly?!
Fair point. We want to have reliable monthly income as it allows us to hire more people. More people means more content for you to play. We already release a lot of content on a schedule from one month to the next so it only makes sense that we have the ability to earn revenue from that.

When will the live streams start?
We're currently working out what we want to do on the live streams and how they're going to work. I would expect that within the first month after this launch that we'll have our first Plus subscriber only live stream.

What else are you looking at adding?
Trust me we have a lot of ideas! One thing I'd like to do is a monthly swag give away. Maybe with some exclusive items. However I am more excited to see what the community thinks we should do so please post your suggestions! I look forward to reading them in the Plus forums.

Seriously though, why should we give you money every month?
Still not convinced eh? OK. Well let's take something like the upcoming 1.13 release, there's some really cool ideas floating around for content that we could make but what makes it hard is that funding that plan is becoming ever more difficult. I'm proud to say that while our concurrent player numbers are down we're still getting new players all the time and we want to continue making new content to attract even more! The Plus subscription allows us to do this and to plan for the future.

When will I get charged for the Subscription?
Our store will process a charge every 1 month after you started subscribing. For example if you subscribe on the 1st July 2018 your next charge would be on the 1st August 2018.

How can I cancel my Subscription?
You can either contact our support team (sales@cubecraft.net) with your Username and Transaction ID or click the link in the latest renewal email.
Nice

Reactions: Abodz

johncoles

Forum Expert
Jan 6, 2014
Manchester, UK
johncoles.com
So, a new rank instead of giving obsidian and lapis more features? Exclusive forums for only 'plus'? Mess even more the chat with the join messages and bold? Backgrounds that look awful? I'm in!!!
Absolutely the features that we've added are things that all players have asked for no matter what their rank. There are still some exclusive features to our highest tier users but as I said above we'd much prefer everyone have access to cool stuff!

Chat's not really to affected, you'll see a couple of extra join messages in a play session along with some bolder usernames. As for the backgrounds we're working on a new profile design that will make better use of them but we wanted them to be out now rather than delaying that feature.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
I'm considering to try this for one month, but I have quite a lot of questions

- The cubelets, does it add to my current ones (because I am Obsidian), so does that mean 2 Ubers every month?
- If obsidian, do you get another 30 friends slots, and what happens to them if you cancel your subscription
- What does "equipping" an emote mean? Is that like every message you type will be put between them?
- What do "exclusive" forums contain, what is in there?

HurmitCurtis

Jul 18, 2016
So I got obsidian so I could vote... like a lot of players, which was not cheap by the way now it was for nothing because a monthly subscription out votes us??? Did I read this right?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
JokeKaedee wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats 🎊💗
Tommy Boi wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
good job, good luck
Top Bottom