Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

HurmitCurtis

Jul 18, 2016
Not really... You still need the rank to access the voting options. It's sort of why it's called "Plus" it is an addition to any rank on CubeCraft. We didn't see the reason why we would or shold need to limit only to the top rank.

I hope that clears that up :D

So if say an iron rank bought your subscription say they can't vote double??

HurmitCurtis

Jul 18, 2016
Not really... You still need the rank to access the voting options. It's sort of why it's called "Plus" it is an addition to any rank on CubeCraft. We didn't see the reason why we would or shold need to limit only to the top rank.

I hope that clears that up :D
I'm all for a month subscription John let me make that clear I think it makes more sense in the long run but since a lot of us actually coughed up a lot of cash already to support the server (which we have) I don't see why we have to pay more on top just to be able to vote in games. When we have already done so Everything else yeah if someone what's to give you X amount to be in a special forum that's fine. But the voting I think that's asking a bit much :/

Reactions: Story

Unipotatoo

Jun 21, 2017
United States
aerosurvival.com
View attachment 146923

Helloooooooo CubeCrafters!

I'm really happy to announce our a new set of features we're offering on the store. We're calling it "CubeCraft Plus". For a long time we've been looking towards moving to a subscription for access rather than large one off payments. We've designed Plus so that no matter what rank you have you're gaining benefits for your monthly subscription. At launch we're providing 13 different features that are exclusive to Plus subscribers. Here's a look at them.

Plus Features
View attachment 146934

We're already working on even more features to add to Plus and will continue to do so. Now I am sure you're eager to go and get hold of this awesome item so here is a link or if you would like to see more head over to this page.

Now I am sure there will be a lot of questions so I'll answer them in the comments below. Here's a few frequently asked questions:

Why are you making a subscription?
Put simply it works out better for both players and us. As a business we have monthly bills to pay and currently our only way to pay them is to essentially get new people to buy new items every month, this realistically is not sustainable forever! From a players point of view we want you to be able to support us monthly but also get value for doing so. We've also made the cost low enough that it shouldn't be a huge barrier for many users.

But why should we pay you monthly?!
Fair point. We want to have reliable monthly income as it allows us to hire more people. More people means more content for you to play. We already release a lot of content on a schedule from one month to the next so it only makes sense that we have the ability to earn revenue from that.

When will the live streams start?
We're currently working out what we want to do on the live streams and how they're going to work. I would expect that within the first month after this launch that we'll have our first Plus subscriber only live stream.

What else are you looking at adding?
Trust me we have a lot of ideas! One thing I'd like to do is a monthly swag give away. Maybe with some exclusive items. However I am more excited to see what the community thinks we should do so please post your suggestions! I look forward to reading them in the Plus forums.

Seriously though, why should we give you money every month?
Still not convinced eh? OK. Well let's take something like the upcoming 1.13 release, there's some really cool ideas floating around for content that we could make but what makes it hard is that funding that plan is becoming ever more difficult. I'm proud to say that while our concurrent player numbers are down we're still getting new players all the time and we want to continue making new content to attract even more! The Plus subscription allows us to do this and to plan for the future.

When will I get charged for the Subscription?
Our store will process a charge every 1 month after you started subscribing. For example if you subscribe on the 1st July 2018 your next charge would be on the 1st August 2018.

How can I cancel my Subscription?
You can either contact our support team (sales@cubecraft.net) with your Username and Transaction ID or click the link in the latest renewal email.
Good rank, but how to get the cages? and the chat emotes

johncoles

Forum Expert
Jan 6, 2014
Manchester, UK
johncoles.com
I'm all for a month subscription John let me make that clear I think it makes more sense in the long run but since a lot of us actually coughed up a lot of cash already to support the server (which we have) I don't see why we have to pay more on top just to be able to vote in games. When we have already done so Everything else yeah if someone what's to give you X amount to be in a special forum that's fine. But the voting I think that's asking a bit much :/
The voting is one of 13 features it's an additional feature on top of your voting rights. If you would like to have double votes then the subscription is available for you but it's an option subscription. :D

Zed

Zedmin / Managing Director
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 11, 2015
Radcliffe, Manchester
twitter.com
Another question: For those who buy plus right now, would they only get 9 days of plus until being sent another bill? How does the rank actually get taken away if someone cancels their subscription?
It renews based off when you buy it, ie if you buy it today - it will renew on July 21st. Should you cancel at any point - you will keep the cubelets, and the rank will expire when the next billing date passes.

Reactions: Gainfullterror

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
Not bad, but for $14/month it is kind of pointless. 5 more party slots (there aren't that many games that support hecka lot of players) and +30 friends. The other stuff sure is pointless... I don't see many people spend most of their time in the lobby. The double jump is okay for a gadget, the Elytra is too much, the cages sure is cool, the name and the announcements make it seem like you guys are adding stuff from other servers... Maybe be a little more, unique?

EDIT: I went to purchase and it's actually $17 USD :)

johncoles

Forum Expert
Jan 6, 2014
Manchester, UK
johncoles.com
Not bad, but for $14/month it is kind of pointless. 5 more party slots (there aren't that many games that support hecka lot of players) and +30 friends. The other stuff sure is pointless... I don't see many people spend most of their time in the lobby. The double jump is okay for a gadget, the Elytra is too much, the cages sure is cool, the name and the announcements make it seem like you guys are adding stuff from other servers... Maybe be a little more, unique?
Well we're interested to hear people's ideas for features to add. There are quite a few unique features already with things like the live streams but we'd love to add more. I think more exclusive loot will be coming too in the future.

Reactions: SkoodyDood

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
Well we're interested to hear people's ideas for features to add. There are quite a few unique features already with things like the live streams but we'd love to add more. I think more exclusive loot will be coming too in the future.

Well, that's good to hear... I hope that's some sort of foreshadowing as well. ;)

Reactions: johncoles

johncoles

Forum Expert
Jan 6, 2014
Manchester, UK
johncoles.com
Well, that's good to hear... I hope that's some sort of foreshadowing as well. ;)
Trust me, we have a lot of plans for Plus. That's sort of the benefit to players of a subscription is that it encourages us to work on new content and features continuously. Ultimately if you buy a rank once then we've already had you money. That's of course taking a very extreme approach but for some other server's it is their approach.

This video is a good explainer on subscriptions from both the business' and users' point of view.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
congratss!
UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congratss!
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
congratss!
Amazinq wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats
Top Bottom