Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

!CaptainMonoBrow¡

Novice Member
Dec 21, 2016
chile
www.cubecraft.net
View attachment 146923

Helloooooooo CubeCrafters!

I'm really happy to announce our a new set of features we're offering on the store. We're calling it "CubeCraft Plus". For a long time we've been looking towards moving to a subscription for access rather than large one off payments. We've designed Plus so that no matter what rank you have you're gaining benefits for your monthly subscription. At launch we're providing 13 different features that are exclusive to Plus subscribers. Here's a look at them.

Plus Features
View attachment 146934

We're already working on even more features to add to Plus and will continue to do so. Now I am sure you're eager to go and get hold of this awesome item so here is a link or if you would like to see more head over to this page.

Now I am sure there will be a lot of questions so I'll answer them in the comments below. Here's a few frequently asked questions:

Why are you making a subscription?
Put simply it works out better for both players and us. As a business we have monthly bills to pay and currently our only way to pay them is to essentially get new people to buy new items every month, this realistically is not sustainable forever! From a players point of view we want you to be able to support us monthly but also get value for doing so. We've also made the cost low enough that it shouldn't be a huge barrier for many users.

But why should we pay you monthly?!
Fair point. We want to have reliable monthly income as it allows us to hire more people. More people means more content for you to play. We already release a lot of content on a schedule from one month to the next so it only makes sense that we have the ability to earn revenue from that.

When will the live streams start?
We're currently working out what we want to do on the live streams and how they're going to work. I would expect that within the first month after this launch that we'll have our first Plus subscriber only live stream.

What else are you looking at adding?
Trust me we have a lot of ideas! One thing I'd like to do is a monthly swag give away. Maybe with some exclusive items. However I am more excited to see what the community thinks we should do so please post your suggestions! I look forward to reading them in the Plus forums.

Seriously though, why should we give you money every month?
Still not convinced eh? OK. Well let's take something like the upcoming 1.13 release, there's some really cool ideas floating around for content that we could make but what makes it hard is that funding that plan is becoming ever more difficult. I'm proud to say that while our concurrent player numbers are down we're still getting new players all the time and we want to continue making new content to attract even more! The Plus subscription allows us to do this and to plan for the future.

When will I get charged for the Subscription?
Our store will process a charge every 1 month after you started subscribing. For example if you subscribe on the 1st July 2018 your next charge would be on the 1st August 2018.

How can I cancel my Subscription?
You can either contact our support team (sales@cubecraft.net) with your Username and Transaction ID or click the link in the latest renewal email.

Do I need a rank to Subscribe?
Nope! You can even be a Stone and subscribe. Plus is an add-on to any rank (hence it's name). It is worth nothing that some features are unlocked by a rank, for example Voting in certain games for certain features is tied to having at least a certain rank and Plus doesn't change this. What it does do is if you can vote for an option your vote will count as 2 votes.

esta genial este nuevo rango

Mar 1, 2017
Nijkerk, The Netherlands
Oh nice hor joejoe doei k moet dit posten omdat ik 10 messages moet hebben om name te change dus dan doe ik dat maar aardig top hea nou bedankt voor het lezen ik hoop dat ik wat toegevoegd heb aan deze samenleving joeee

JasperEdits

Aug 26, 2016
- remove the double vote
- remove the announcements
- remove the forum exclusives or include most ranks as well.
Ummm, what? Thats part of the things that makes the rank cool, why removing it? Some of the things you say are true, but if they remove the double vote no-one would buy it, and make an option to disable the chat announcement (I like it but some people don't sooo)

JasperEdits

Aug 26, 2016
yo acabo de comprar el plus y lo compre por que crei que se podria votar ya que soy stone , y una vez que entre me di cuenta que no vale y yo solo lo compre por eso
Tendrias que haber leido! Es una adicion, no te da esas cosas te añade cosas a lo que ya tienes.

aphelion

Jul 3, 2017
I can't understand the criticism. None of the features here provide a gameplay advantage for one, so if you don't want it then this shouldn't concern you.

For players the ranks may have been lifetime, but servers incur recurring costs. Servers, developers, and other subscriptions have monthly costs for servers and rack up fairly highly. One-time payment income is a bit of an unstable way in keeping up with these costs. You're required to keep a constant flow of new players (or convert existing players into subscribers). Recurring subscriptions help pay for the recurring costs a server has, it's a pretty logical subscription method. I get most of you aren't at an age where you need to work and pay bills for the facilities you take for granted as a kid so this is harder to understand, but everything cost money.

And £7/mo is nothing. Chocolate bars cost £1 on average now (consider both convenience stores and petrol stations), and a coffee ~£2.40. This subscription costs less than 3 coffees, or 7 chocolate bars. I get that kids don't have a lot of income, but in real world pricing this isn't really much, especially if you're spending hours of your day on CubeCraft's servers every day or week. If you spend 30 hours on CC per month (~1 hour per day), that's £0.23/hour you're paying to play on their servers in a way. If CubeCraft's entertainment value to your life is below £0.23/hr you really need to reconsider what you're spending your fun time on; if it's above £0.23/hr then I don't see what the big deal is with the cost. It's around the same price as Netflix. Do you spend as much hours on CubeCraft as you do watching Netflix? I'd guess more, tbh. It's very reasonably priced.

Of course worth recognising that this is a free to play server. You don't pay a penny to have the same gameplay experience as a paying player. All the development work going into every minigame is provided to everyone for the same price - nothing. I think if you're playing on the server the least you can do is throw some money their way as appreciation if nothing else, if you can afford it of course.

Reactions: telegamer

zEDUARD23

Jun 6, 2018
Hola, ¿este rango se puede poner en el rango de piedra? para que compre el rank plus y no el rank iron plis answer @Staff

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom