Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AWM_GM

Novice Member
Jun 2, 2018
Sera Maravilloso Porque así podríamos aportar mas para nuestro Servidor y así darle fama y mucho mas que decir.

Sobre todo ayudaré más al servidor para que sean muy útil las aportaciones

Saludos :)

Reactions: Commissioned

Fredd_WG

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2017
Ecuador
yo acabo de comprar el plus y lo compre por que crei que se podria votar ya que soy stone , y una vez que entre me di cuenta que no vale y yo solo lo compre por eso

Quinten7

Novice Member
Oct 20, 2017
Seriously Cubecraft, you've already added ranks and stuff, Cublets, and then also something of plus or something, Had I known before I bought those ranks, I finally thought I was a bit high because of such an emerald rank you get now something that is 10x cheaper and gets 10x more. I think that all rankers now feel pretty ripped off, this really disappoints me !!!

Reactions: skifby

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
sorry but I have not given the emoticons or the elytras and I have no plus there are no new boxes is a bug or what I do and I am losing my plus the payment is monthly and it is unfair to me not to have everything you offer
The emoticons are equippable through your loot menu.
The elytra is also in the loot menu, but under the wardrobe category. It's part of the entire aviator set that everyone unlocks if they have plus.

Quinten7

Novice Member
Oct 20, 2017
It's not that it gives you obsidian perks or something. It's basically an extension on your existing rank perks. Your votes count twice but you can still only vote for things which an emerald can.
But the other thing are much op'er than emarald rank, and it's technically much cheaper.

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
i bought really a rank from 90 Gbp and than you get this. Im so ANGRY!!!!
ok and now? It's 2 different ranks. Maybe your ''ANGER'' can help you buy the PLUS rank if you want that scam so badly.
Yes, exactly, but i bought a emerald rank, if i know that this comes i dind't buy it
It isn't obsidian perks or something, it's a stupid rank with perks that are very useless.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom