Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this be implemented to the server?

• Yes!

• No... and, why?

• This should be on pvp duels and not on arcade

Results are only viewable after voting.

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Ok, this is my second time making this suggestion, probably the first time I posted in the wrong section, so here it goes.

• The arcade games are pretty fun but, what if you could be able to play these games as a 1v1?, just as a pvp duel but with the game dynamics of the arcade. Being able to challenge your friends to these epic battles or even finding yourself on a 1v1 situation with a leaderboard player, or even much better, having a chance to be at a leaderboard, as this new game mode for arcade would need to have its own leaderboard, this could be possible if duels were implemented to the arcade games.
By right-clicking on the mannequin that represents each game, an option would appear asking if you want to 1v1 or if you want to play normally (12 player games). These duels would give the player exp in the case of winning, but a much more reduced amount than the normal game. Players would be able to right-click someone and challenge them to a duel, challenged duels would not give experience points.

Spleef:
After right-clicking the spleef mannequin and choosing 1v1, or selecting the player you want to challenge, a menu would appear, allowing the player to choose the spleef mode they desire to play (Random Layer Mode, Splegg Mode, TNT Run Mode, Classic Spleef Mode, Lava Floor Mode, Melting Snow, Bow Spleef layer mode), (Non-challenged duels' settings available only for Iron+), the players would then appear on a small platform with 3 layers, same game dynamics as the original game. The winner recieves 10 experience and 5 points.

Paintball:
After right-clicking the paintball mannequin and choosing 1v1 or selecting the player you want to challenge, a menu would appear, allowing the player choose between two game options: gun options and game type options, when the player clicks one of these another menu would appear giving options for the respective category (Gun options: Normal mode, Shotgun mode, Machine gun mode and Rocket launcher mode; Game type options: Deathmatch and CTF), (Non-challenged duels' settings available only for Iron+), The players would then appear on a small map.(Possibly a new one or a minimised version of an existing one), same game dynamics as the original game. The winner revieves 10 experience and 5 points.

Wing Rush:

After right-clicking the wing rush mannequin and choosing 1v1, or selecting the player you want to challenge, a menu would appear allowing the player to choose between normal mode and hoop mode (Non-challenged duels' settings only available for Iron+), then the 2 players appear on a small map, same game dynamics as the original game. The winner recieves 30 experience and 15 points.

Barn Brawl:
After right-clicking the barn brawl mannequin and choosing 1v1, or selecting the player you want to challenge, a menu would appear, allowing the player to choose between animal mode and attack mode (Non-challenged duels' settings available only for Iron+), then the two players appear on a small map with only two barns, same game dynamics as the original game. The winner recieves 20 experience and 10 points.

Line Dash:
After right-clicking the line dash mannequin and choosing 1v1, or selecting the player you want to challenge, a menu would appear allowing the player choose between chaos or normal mode (Non-challenged duels' settings available only for Iron+), the players appear in a small arena, same game dynamics as the original game. The winner recieves 10 experience and 5 points.

Last edited:

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
I know, I explained this at the begging.
The problem is, no one every replied to it so I deduced it would be better to upload it on a different section.
If you could give feedback about the idea, it would be great.
If you think you've posted a thread in the wrong section, feel free to ask a staff member to move it. :)
(And yes I would like arcade duels :P)

Reactions: Dutudy

PerryJ

Forum Expert
Aug 28, 2016
Doofenshmirtzz Evil Inc.
Pronouns
He/Him
Nice idea. I would love to see that, but I think that if you win (or lose) that it doesn't count with your global Arcade stats. Otherwise people could just rush wins with the duels, because the 1v1 duels are so quick. Or you can just make seperate Arcade Duel leaderboards for that purpose. I mean there's enough space.

Reactions: Eli

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Nice idea. I would love to see that, but I think that if you win (or lose) that it doesn't count with your global Arcade stats. Otherwise people could just rush wins with the duels, because the 1v1 duels are so quick. Or you can just make seperate Arcade Duel leaderboards for that purpose. I mean there's enough space.
Why not? Arcade duels leaderboards would be great.
Edited a little bit the thread with your feedback.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Ok, this is my second time making this suggestion, probably the first time I posted in the wrong section, so here it goes.

• The arcade games are pretty fun but, what if you could be able to play these games as a 1v1? just as a pvp duel but with the game dynamics of the arcade. Being able to challenge your friends to these epic battles or even finding yourself on a 1v1 situation with a leaderboard player, or even much better, having a chance to beat a leaderboard, as this new game mode for arcade would need to have its own leaderboard, this could be possible if duels were implemented to the arcade games.
By right-clicking on the mannequin that represents each game, an option would appear asking if you want to 1v1 or if you want to play normally (12 player games). These duels would give the player exp in the case of winning, but a much more reduced amount than the normal game. Players would be able to right-click someone and challenge them to a duel, challenged duels would not give experience points.

Spleef:
After right-clicking the spleef mannequin and choosing 1v1, or selecting the player you want to challenge, a menu would appear, allowing the player to choose the spleef mode they desire to play (Random Layer Mode, Splegg Mode, TNT Run Mode, Classic Spleef Mode, Lava Floor Mode and Melting Snow Layer Mode), (Non-challenged duels' settings available only for Iron+), the players would then appear on a small platform with 3 layers, same game dynamics as the original game.

Paintball:
After right-clicking the paintball mannequin and choosing 1v1 or selecting the player you want to challenge, a menu would appear, allowing the player choose between two game options: gun options and game type options, when the player clicks one of these another menu would appear giving options for the respective category (Gun options: Normal mode, Shotgun mode, Machine gun mode and Rocket launcher mode; Game type options: Deathmatch and CTF), (Non-challenged duels' settings available only for Iron+), The players would then appear on a small map.(Possibly a new one or a minimised version of an existing one), same game dynamics as the original game.

Wing Rush:

After right-clicking the wing rush mannequin and choosing 1v1, or selecting the player you want to challenge, a menu would appear allowing the player to choose between normal mode and hoop mode (Non-challenged duels' settings only available for Iron+), then the 2 players appear on a small map, same game dynamics as the original game.

Barn Brawl:
After right-clicking the barn brawl mannequin and choosing 1v1, or selecting the player you want to challenge, a menu would appear, allowing the player to choose between animal mode and attack mode (Non-challenged duels' settings available only for Iron+), then the two players appear on a small map with only two barns, same game dynamics as the original game.

Line Dash:
After right-clicking the line dash mannequin and choosing 1v1, or selecting the player you want to challenge, a menu would appear allowing the player choose between chaos or normal mode (Non-challenged duels' settings available only for Iron+), the players appear in a small arena, same game dynamics as the original game.

The winner would receive 25 exp and 5 points.

*Some games should get more because it takes 5 seconds for spleef while hours for wing rush
*HYPERBOLE!!! but you get it.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland

• The arcade games are pretty fun but, what if you could be able to play these games as a 1v1?, just as a pvp duel but with the game dynamics of the arcade. Being able to challenge your friends to these epic battles or even finding yourself on a 1v1 situation with a leaderboard player, or even much better, having a chance to be at a leaderboard, as this new game mode for arcade would need to have its own leaderboard, this could be possible if duels were implemented to the arcade games.

Spleef:
After right-clicking the spleef mannequin and choosing 1v1, or selecting the player you want to challenge, a menu would appear, allowing the player to choose the spleef mode they desire to play (Random Layer Mode, Splegg Mode, TNT Run Mode, Classic Spleef Mode, Lava Floor Mode and Melting Snow Layer Mode), (Non-challenged duels' settings available only for Iron+), the players would then appear on a small platform with 3 layers, same game dynamics as the original game. The winner recieves 25 experience and 5 points.

Paintball:
After right-clicking the paintball mannequin and choosing 1v1 or selecting the player you want to challenge, a menu would appear, allowing the player choose between two game options: gun options and game type options, when the player clicks one of these another menu would appear giving options for the respective category (Gun options: Normal mode, Shotgun mode, Machine gun mode and Rocket launcher mode; Game type options: Deathmatch and CTF), (Non-challenged duels' settings available only for Iron+), The players would then appear on a small map.(Possibly a new one or a minimised version of an existing one), same game dynamics as the original game. The winner revieves 25 experience and 5 points.

Wing Rush:

After right-clicking the wing rush mannequin and choosing 1v1, or selecting the player you want to challenge, a menu would appear allowing the player to choose between normal mode and hoop mode (Non-challenged duels' settings only available for Iron+), then the 2 players appear on a small map, same game dynamics as the original game. The winner recieves 50 experince and 15 points.

Barn Brawl:
After right-clicking the barn brawl mannequin and choosing 1v1, or selecting the player you want to challenge, a menu would appear, allowing the player to choose between animal mode and attack mode (Non-challenged duels' settings available only for Iron+), then the two players appear on a small map with only two barns, same game dynamics as the original game. The winner recieves 30 experience and 10 points.

Line Dash:
After right-clicking the line dash mannequin and choosing 1v1, or selecting the player you want to challenge, a menu would appear allowing the player choose between chaos or normal mode (Non-challenged duels' settings available only for Iron+), the players appear in a small arena, same game dynamics as the original game. The winner recieves 25 experience and 5 points.
It's a good idea!
But I do not think you should get rewards for this, as people would start multiaccounting.

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
It's a good idea!
But I do not think you should get rewards for this, as people would start multiaccounting.
True, but I do think it shod give a reward, that didn't stop duels from giving exp. Maybe, the exp amounts could be reduced, just to make it insignificant to multi-account.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
True, but I do think it shod give a reward, that didn't stop duels from giving exp. Maybe, the exp amounts could be reduced, just to make it insignificant to multi-account.
I suggest reducing it to 5 experience per win, multiaccounting is not really worth it, but you still get rewarded! Yay!
Everyone happy! :)

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
I suggest reducing it to 5 experience per win, multiaccounting is not really worth it, but you still get rewarded! Yay!
Everyone happy! :)
5 experience for spleef, paintball and line dash, 10 experience for barn brawl and 15 experience for wing rush.
15 experience for wing rush is much more of a significant amount but, a 1v1 wing rush duel takes a little bit more time than the rest.

Josher

Forum Expert
Sep 1, 2015
Belgium
Spleef:
After right-clicking the spleef mannequin and choosing 1v1, or selecting the player you want to challenge, a menu would appear, allowing the player to choose the spleef mode they desire to play (Random Layer Mode, Splegg Mode, TNT Run Mode, Classic Spleef Mode, Lava Floor Mode and Melting Snow Layer Mode), (Non-challenged duels' settings available only for Iron+), the players would then appear on a small platform with 3 layers, same game dynamics as the original game. The winner recieves 10 experience and 5 points.
You forgot to add BowSpleef (I hope you forgot it! >:| )

But I really like this suggestion!!! :D
(Voted: Yes)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
Top Bottom