Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 100818

I saw this tread but I didn't reply on it so here:

IGN:MegaCoin
Why do I like cubecraft?: It's the greatest community UI've ever seen in my life and when I saw it I joined and I never left!
Favorite games:Skywars, pvp and arcade {tntrun}
The first staff I saw was @HuracanFTW (a friend of me noe :D )
My favortie pet: Gecko (yes I realy have 3 of this little cuties at home :) )
Name: inbox me of you REALY wanna know...

that was the dramatic speach of the coin...

MrTokay

Jul 4, 2016
Jon's house
www.cubecraft.net
Hi, so my IGN is TheGreatTokay, i'm 13.

IRL I lead a pretty active social life, and I like playing like every type of video game.
I started playing Minecraft in 2013, and CubeCraft is my favorite server.
I play piano for a few years, and I like music and singing in general.
I like poetry, (lol right), and I engrish pretty well, (I think).
And i'm a regular student coming out of 8th grade.

So yeah, that was a really awkward assessment of me in fact form.

Hope you liked it.:)

(BTW my neighbors fish is Baskerville:p)

Reactions: Despacito 2

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Hi, so my IGN is TheGreatTokay, i'm 13.

IRL I lead a pretty active social life, and I like playing like every type of video game.
I started playing Minecraft in 2013, and CubeCraft is my favorite server.
I play piano for a few years, and I like music and singing in general.
I like poetry, (lol right), and I engrish pretty well, (I think).
And i'm a regular student coming out of 8th grade.

So yeah, that was a really awkward assessment of me in fact form.

Hope you liked it.:)

(BTW my neighbors fish is Baskerville:p)
Oh look a normal Human Being... These are rare these days... :P
I Should do a Introduce myself about my life....

Reactions: MrTokay

Povious

Jul 3, 2016
Central City

Why do I like cubecraft?: It's the greatest community UI've ever seen in my life and when I saw it I joined and I never left!

Is it ok if I use your format to say information about myself? :P

Cheers.
~OrbitFlash

dontbossme

Aug 30, 2015
Pallet Town
Hello! I just saw this thread and wanted to add! Hello! I'm dontbossme! Like... Don't. Boss. Me. at all..
Why I like this server: The community on the forums and online is amazing. I make so many ftiends playing all the awesomr games and enjoying the maps built by the AWESOME builders

How I found CubeCraft:
I found this server thanks to a nice thing called Google... When I accidentally typed: Cube Craft instead of Cool Crafts when making paper airplanes with my brother... Coincidentally, I had gotten a Minecraft account a few weeks before and had no clue how it worked... I joined and made a few friends like @JustRyann and @CyanYellow. After playing for about a month, I invited my sister @royalyell0w. Then when talking to @Reddog37, I have her the CCN ip and started playing! She made an account and here she is! A Helper! I hope to continue to make friends here and maybe join Red in the staff. It was awesome watching it go from 10k to 30k playing on the server! I can't wait till CubeCraft grows to be the largest in the world. :3

Last edited:
Reactions: Cyan and RynezDev

OMGItzDoom

Jul 30, 2016
Croatia
i k i am too late but here we are...

I am school kid from Croatia and i am 13 years old. I joined CC very ago but i joined forums this week! And i really like it in here with many various of gamemodes and minigames that i like so ye.

See you in game!

OMGItzDoom

Jul 30, 2016
Croatia
Hello! I just saw this thread and wanted to add! Hello! I'm dontbossme! Like... Don't. Boss. Me. at all..

I found this server thanks to a nice thing called Google... When I accidentally typed: Cube Craft instead of Cool Crafts when making paper airplanes with my brother... Coincidentally, I had gotten a Minecraft account a new weeks before and had no clue how it worked... I joined and made a few friends like @JustRyann and @CyanYellow. After playing for about a month, I invited my sister @royalyell0w. Then when talking to @Reddog37, I have her the CCN ip and started playing! She made an account and here she is! A Helper! I hope to continue to make friends here and maybe join Red in the staff. It was awesome watching it go from 10k to 30k playing on the server! I can't wait till CubeCraft grows to be the largest in the world. :3

Cool! Nice story.

Reactions: dontbossme

OMGItzDoom

Jul 30, 2016
Croatia

Cool!
Why banned tho?

killerwild

Jul 12, 2016
Northern Ireland
Hello. I am KiLlerWiLd and I am 18 years old.
I am from Northern Ireland which is part of the United Kingdom and have lived here since birth.
I enjoy playing Piano and Tuba in my past time. I've played Piano since I was 6 years old achieving Grade 7 with University of West London and Tuba since I was 7 years old achieving Grade 8 in June 2015 with The Associated Board of Royal Schools of Music.
I just finished my A levels and I am now going to study a foundation degree in Software Engineering.

Reactions: Okselhaar

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
My Name is (Edited and removed for personal reasons) but for short my nickname in real life is Abood
I discovered CC when watching youtubers (cough, cough) *prestonplayz* when he was playing a game called "money wars" which later i found out it was called "eggwars" so i decided on his 5th video to try the game and i loved it the first time i played and got addicted to it
after a few weeks my brother got interested and liked the game itself so he joined me and we played together soon my little sister wanted to play even though she wasn't that good she was better than the random players that know nothing about minecraft (no offence)
My dream was to get on the leader board but then i read the word (forever) and was disappointed
after the 1.9 update i noticed the leader board players have changed but it wasn't going to be easy with some players that played in 2012 i had no advantage at all, so every time i was stressed with school i played a round or 2 to make me feel much better, i then stumbled upon the forums and i wanted to be in the community, i then told myself if i were to be addicted to eggwars i need a rank so i bought the gold rank as it was the cheapest and covered everything eggwars related, but then i slowly stopped because of the unfair gameplay where if i were to not vote for what someone wanted i would be targeted, so i stopped for a while but then saw my little sister playing and i told myself i will make the best of my rank, and that is where i am today a 13 year old addicted to eggwars and played a total of 6 days of eggwars but has no friends that play minecraft except my siblings

Last edited:
Reactions: Britney Spears

TheFastBowler

Forum Expert
Jul 26, 2016
India
hatrex.net
I am TheFastBowler!

Cricket is my first love or what I would like to call, my life! It is what brings joy to me. I joined CubeCraft because I loved watching my favourite YouTubers playing egg wars especially BajanCanadian and wanted to try it out for myself. I was also attracted as I love 1.9 PVP mainly because I am really bad at 1.8 :-(. This server since, has become my favourite Minecraft server and I log on every chance I get! I also love Harry Potter a bunch #VoldemortHasAKid. I am a excited 13 year old who doesn't like school and loves pretty much everything else!

The Crowbar

Jul 1, 2016
Proxima Centauri, Milky Way
Hi my name is Matanel (no last names, k stalkers)?
I'm the 135,343,989,846th or something I live in New York, USA. My IGN is TheCrowbar. I found out about the server in February but joined in April. I have an emerald and an obsidian account, and I did apply for helper *wink* *wink* I'm 14 years old and I play this server every day that I can (which is about 19/20)
Even though I'm going to high school I hope I can still play this server as much as did before

xHotty

Jun 25, 2016
xFlipper

Age 15
My hobby Is learning, education, Playing minecraft, Helping out.

I have played cubecraft for a long time infact 3 years of cubecraft. I've Been told to apply for staff and Ive been called a fun person. I'm A generous cool person trying to (Drop Hackers)

Hackers dropped by me on cubecraft : 13k hackers

Hackers not dropped by me 5 k hackers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Top Bottom