Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Netflix_Addicted

Forum Expert
Nov 29, 2015
Quarantined at home
Hi, I'm Netflix_Addicted my real name is Stan I've changed my Minecraft name like 6/7 times :P
I'm from the Netherlands and I'm 15 years old (Yea my account says 16 but don't want to change it :P)
BTW the real Stan is in Canada with his Band I'm ruben a friend of Stan I'm also 15 I don't play Minecraft because it's for noobs jkjk
I don't play it because my parents are very strict :(
I'm not a Netflix Addict I have Netflix but I'm not addicted I know Stan is, in class he's always watching Netflix .-.
Stan give me his account information and his information of his Forums account so yea that's it :P

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Wow, this thread just passed its one year anniversary! :D

I guess I should make a better introduction, considering the one I made was short.

Well, I'm Youn, and I'm 14. Been on the forums for two and a half years, and in the server for about three. I joined the forums only to appeal me being muted for advertising (later found out it was a fraud). I then just started going on here for a while, generally for a pass-time. Looking back at the messages I used to post, it was basically all crap, off topic comments. I always thought, especially when I was twelve, that if I got a lot of messages, people will love me - that obviously wasn't the case. xD I found the server from when I first discovered how to even join a multiplayer server. I found CubeCraft, a cosy, 300 average player server, full of innovative minigames. Bare in mind, this was when the spawn was literally a quartz box with some portals. And damn, the parkour in the middle...

So yeah. I've been here for a while -- and I've never regretted it one bit. Met some amazing people here, who I adore with my whole heart. :] <3

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Hi hi :)

I'm Dutchie and if you ever want to know my real name,... come hang out on teamspeak :rolleyes:
At the moment I am 19 years young. I have one sister (you will also meet her when you join teamspeak since she just walks into my room and starts acting weird .-.).
Hmm what else,.. I love to play football and I am quite busy with that. Besides being busy with football I am also busy with my internship.....it's tiring.
Tip: enjoy high school to the max,.. time flies :)

I love to talk to people but,....I am a very introvert person untill I feel comfortable around people. So I can be awkward at the start xd
If you would like to know anything else, feel free to ask \^_^/

Reactions: Nikboo
N

Nikboo

Hi hi :)

I'm Dutchie and if you ever want to know my real name,... come hang out on teamspeak :rolleyes:
At the moment I am 19 years young. I have one sister (you will also meet her when you join teamspeak since she just walks into my room and starts acting weird .-.).
Hmm what else,.. I love to play football and I am quite busy with that. Besides being busy with football I am also busy with my internship.....it's tiring.
Tip: enjoy high school to the max,.. time flies :)

I love to talk to people but,....I am a very introvert person untill I feel comfortable around people. So I can be awkward at the start xd
If you would like to know anything else, feel free to ask \^_^/

I don't know your real name :eek:.
I remember something about a hairdryer and your sister :rolleyes:.

Reactions: zDutchie

GWRTREKTSCKRUBS

Oct 4, 2016
Hi, my name is Josh and I am pretty new to this server, I love my cat who is called Muffin, it's a she. I am just really excited to be playing with everyone and helping the server hopefully.

TeamTyler

Oct 4, 2016
a jar of dirt.
I'm going to confess all the sins I've committed.
"OK, I'll talk! In third grade, I cheated on my history exam.
In fourth grade, I stole my uncle Max's toupee and I glued it on my face when I was Moses in my Hebrew School play.
In fifth grade, I knocked my sister Edie down the stairs and I blamed it on the dog...
When my mom sent me to the summer camp for fat kids and then they served lunch I got nuts and I pigged out and they kicked me out!
...but the worst thing I ever done: I mixed up all this fake puke at home and then I went to this movie theater, hid the puke in my jacket, climbed up to the balcony and then, t-t-then, I made a noise like this: hua-hua-hua-huaaaaaaa - and then I dumped it over the side, all over the people in the audience. And then, this was horrible, all the people started getting sick and throwing up all over each other. And I never felt so bad in my entire life!"
Erm, these aren't my confessions! Sorry guys!

Okay, here's some things that aren't normal for people to like, or for them to have done.
  • I'm really scared of being inside a portable-loo. I dislike the smell or urine and I'm claustrophobic.
  • I have nomophobia, which means I have a fear of being out of mobile contact.
  • I got myself drunk when I was 3 years old.
  • I like to eat popcorn with a spoon. It just seems so satisfying.
  • I have a strange obsession with the color 'aqua'.
  • My best friend is a girl and I have a massive crush on her.
  • I prefer vanilla flavored dairy products.
  • I'm scared of Jeff the Killer, but he's my favorite CreepyPasta character.
  • Normally people join the server and don't even try the forums. Or they join the forums after joining the server. Well I like to join the forums for about a week and if I like communities I join the servers. If I don't, then I leave.
  • I really, really, really love Total Drama Island. It's a strange obsession. Sometimes I even make my own fanfics/fanart of it.
  • My favorite singer is Iggy Azalea. She's like an icon to me.
Alright, time for a little backstory.
I have a sick mother and a father I hardly get to see. I love them both dearly, despite my lack of respect sometimes. I find it difficult to respect others, but I'm able to when I feel welcomed or loved. I know my parents love me so I make a big effort for them. I've got a lack of respect for school, but my grades are reasonable.
I love to play Minecraft in my spare time. My favorite movie character is Suicide Squad: Harley Quinn and my favorite movie is Divergent. My favorite food is caramel slice and my favorite drink is white hot chocolate. My favorite song is "Millionaire" and my others are "Heathens" and "Sucker for Pain" . I've never actually dated or kissed anyone before. I'm into murder mystery and murder cases and stuff like that. One of my dreams is to be a successful lawyer. I'm pan-sexual. My favorite school subject is drama.

Well feel free to ask me any questions you like and please make me feel welcome. I need friends:oops:

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
In fourth grade, I stole my uncle Max's toupee and I glued it on my face when I was Moses in my Hebrew School play.
In fifth grade, I knocked my sister Edie down the stairs and I blamed it on the dog...
When my mom sent me to the summer camp for fat kids and then they served lunch I got nuts and I pigged out and they kicked me out!
...but the worst thing I ever done: I mixed up all this fake puke at home and then I went to this movie theater, hid the puke in my jacket, climbed up to the balcony and then, t-t-then, I made a noise like this: hua-hua-hua-huaaaaaaa - and then I dumped it over the side, all over the people in the audience. And then, this was horrible, all the people started getting sick and throwing up all over each other. And I never felt so bad in my entire life!"

Okay, here's some things that aren't normal for people to like, or for them to have done.
  • I'm really scared of being inside a portable-loo. I dislike the smell or urine and I'm claustrophobic.
  • Normally people join the server and don't even try the forums. Or they join the forums after joining the server. Well I like to join the forums for about a week and if I like communities I join the servers. If I don't, then I leave.
  • I really, really, really love Total Drama Island. It's a strange obsession. Sometimes I even make my own fanfics/fanart of it.
I have a sick mother and a father I hardly get to see. I love them both dearly, despite my lack of respect sometimes. I find it difficult to respect others, but I'm able to when I feel welcomed or loved. I know my parents love me so I make a big effort for them. I've got a lack of respect for school, but my grades are reasonable.
I love to play Minecraft in my spare time. My favorite movie character is Suicide Squad: Harley Quinn and my favorite movie is Divergent. My favorite food is caramel slice and my favorite drink is white hot chocolate. My favorite song is "Millionaire" and my others are "Heathens" and "Sucker for Pain" . I've never actually dated or kissed anyone before. I'm into murder mystery and murder cases and stuff like that. One of my dreams is to be a successful lawyer. I'm pan-sexual. My favorite school subject is drama.

Well feel free to ask me any questions you like and please make me feel welcome. I need friends:oops:
Do you make anthro art too? :O

SirFly

Sep 24, 2016
Mom's Basement

Do /f add davidnator995 we can play sometime :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
Top Bottom