Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Shayley

Novice Member
Jul 13, 2017
The Netherlands
Heeeey everyone!

I don't know if this is in the good 'section' though but I totally forgot to do a proper introduction! So here we go (this is going to be long, i understand people won't even read it) ;

- I'm a girl (GIRL POWER)
- I started on the forums maybe 3 weeks ago or something but i play CCG already for a very long time. I always enjoy it, since everyone is so nice to me.
- I'm actually 17 years YOUNG. I haven't played minecraft for a year or two and then came back to CubeCraft.
- I play soccer (yes even girls can play soccer :p ) and we're playing on the lowest level you can actually play on, oops. But yeah, our team is filled with different ages (15 to 40, i thought)
- I used to be a musician, but i quit this year. I played the saxophone, the flute, piano and guitar. I sang and wrote songs too and made melodies for my songs. I did throw away my songs because i don't think they mean alot to me anymore.
- I play minecraft since uhhh, 1.4 i think. I don't know which year it was released though :0
- I don't have an actual job at the moment, but i do have a summer job in Health Care.
- I'm 5'10 tall and that's very tall. I wish i was shorter.
- I love to eat food, especially PIZZA and McDonalds :)
- I love to communicate with people because i'm not a rude person at all. But the internet makes me rude without the emoji's :(
- I'm not a serious person at all so if you want a good laugh, i'm in for it!

That's all, i guess, or else it gets too long ;)

_AmazingWays_

Jul 11, 2016
Reprotland
Yes! We are watching Denmark vs. Austria right now and after, we'll watch The Netherlands vs. England:D
Nice! I'm going to watch the Netherlands - England too. I don't watch Denmark - Austria, but it's still 0-0 right? - Have a nice evening. :P

Exull

Jan 3, 2017
www.cubecraft.net
Hey!
Nice to meet you! Welcome to the forums!
To ensure that everyone is having a pleasant time here on the Forums, I would recommend you to read our Forum Rules, if you haven't done so already. You can read the Forum Rules by clicking HERE;)

L

Lepzi

Hello its nice to meet you and know a bit more about you always fun to know about others on here.:D

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
Top Bottom