Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Shayley

Novice Member
Jul 13, 2017
The Netherlands
Heeeey everyone!

I don't know if this is in the good 'section' though but I totally forgot to do a proper introduction! So here we go (this is going to be long, i understand people won't even read it) ;

- I'm a girl (GIRL POWER)
- I started on the forums maybe 3 weeks ago or something but i play CCG already for a very long time. I always enjoy it, since everyone is so nice to me.
- I'm actually 17 years YOUNG. I haven't played minecraft for a year or two and then came back to CubeCraft.
- I play soccer (yes even girls can play soccer :p ) and we're playing on the lowest level you can actually play on, oops. But yeah, our team is filled with different ages (15 to 40, i thought)
- I used to be a musician, but i quit this year. I played the saxophone, the flute, piano and guitar. I sang and wrote songs too and made melodies for my songs. I did throw away my songs because i don't think they mean alot to me anymore.
- I play minecraft since uhhh, 1.4 i think. I don't know which year it was released though :0
- I don't have an actual job at the moment, but i do have a summer job in Health Care.
- I'm 5'10 tall and that's very tall. I wish i was shorter.
- I love to eat food, especially PIZZA and McDonalds :)
- I love to communicate with people because i'm not a rude person at all. But the internet makes me rude without the emoji's :(
- I'm not a serious person at all so if you want a good laugh, i'm in for it!

That's all, i guess, or else it gets too long ;)

_AmazingWays_

Jul 11, 2016
Reprotland
Yes! We are watching Denmark vs. Austria right now and after, we'll watch The Netherlands vs. England:D
Nice! I'm going to watch the Netherlands - England too. I don't watch Denmark - Austria, but it's still 0-0 right? - Have a nice evening. :P

Exull

Jan 3, 2017
www.cubecraft.net
Hey!
Nice to meet you! Welcome to the forums!
To ensure that everyone is having a pleasant time here on the Forums, I would recommend you to read our Forum Rules, if you haven't done so already. You can read the Forum Rules by clicking HERE;)

L

Lepzi

Hello its nice to meet you and know a bit more about you always fun to know about others on here.:D

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thanks for all the wishes <3
UncleSpect wrote on zauuberr009's profile.
Happy birthday!
Xi1m wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
happy birthday!!!!1!1!1!1!!11!!1!1 :3
Frontlane wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈🥳
Frontlane wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎁
Top Bottom