Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

LilNugget

Dedicated Member
Jun 21, 2016
McDonalds
I just saw your "Dear LilNugget" response. You said your reports are burried in tons and tons of reports, you just proved me right. Taking care of all the reports is very difficult. Also, I told you how to correctly distribute warnings before you report, you should be grateful for that, considering you are wasting your playing time you're talking about warning them 5 times. Like @DontYouDare was saying, and I said before, if you want hackers gone so bad that you will go to the extent to create a thread saying Mods don't do their job, report them. You have time to reply and make long paragraphs about this, why can't you record and report a player? And also, why can't I say something is illogical? It is. It is an extra thing that cubecraft would have to work on, and probably wouldnt be out for a good while.

If you want me to see your responce, please hit the reply button on the messages that I send.

Reactions: Qin Shihuangdi

AnimalFarmer1984

Aug 5, 2016
Please explain how the /report system worked. Before I make an argument, I want to understand how it works since so many of you have talked about it, and I have a feeling what I'm suggesting may be different.

Ryan C.

Jul 1, 2016
Austria M8
First of all, you said you warned him 5 times. Warn him twice and then report. Nobody can always come on in short notice, I think adding a "police squad" would be illogical. Also, you only get muted for swearing I believe. This is so extremely unneeded. Players in game are supposed to be the "police squad" All you have to do is warn and then report. No need for players to have this rank just to do what others can. I'm hoping if you got screenshots and verbally warned the player in chat atleast two times like you have said, that you already reported them. Now, with the time it takes for staff to get to the reports. It happens, and everybody knows it does. I have seen lately staff have been working extremely hard on accepting/denying reports they get.
For future notice, Cube has a police squad, helpers and staff members still monitor our lobbies and games. So have a "police squad" is irrelevant when one already exists.

LilNugget

Dedicated Member
Jun 21, 2016
McDonalds
For future notice, Cube has a police squad, helpers and staff members still monitor our lobbies and games. So have a "police squad" is irrelevant when one already exists.

I did already say one was unneeded. Players are the police squad, because there are WAY more players than staff. Yes, staff are around, but they aren't everywhere considering there isn't that many of them. I think your response was unneeded, and I dont really understand it. Anyway, I still stand behind what I said. :)

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I did already say one was unneeded. Players are the police squad, because there are WAY more players than staff. Yes, staff are around, but they aren't everywhere considering there isn't that many of them. I think your response was unneeded, and I dont really understand it. Anyway, I still stand behind what I said. :)
This guy deserves a cookie :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

SlinkyGnu05604 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Welcome back to the staff team!
SlinkyGnu05604 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats!
SlinkyGnu05604 wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats!
Vorealys wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations!! 🥳
And to think that I met you when you were just a baby

1713556170222.png
Matriox wrote on SpringWarz's profile.
Fun fact: you can’t hum if you’re holding your nose
Top Bottom